IOTA Coin

Lets all get rich. If you have ETH or BTC or any other crypto you can transfer to IOTA then pull the fuckin trigger. IOTA is meeting to make a deal with microsoft, fujitsu, samsung, volkswagen, and others. IOTA team is meeting with Microsoft the 14th so time is running out for you to get in after this dip. IOTA was up 900% last month alone, seeing 800 mill of transactions in November alone and there isnt even a direct USD to IOTA exchange. It blew passed $6 and then saw a correction bringing it down to 4 now its on its way back up. Its 3rd gen crypto using the new tangle blockchain that makes transactions more efficient and transfer fee free. Once this gets real media coverage after meeting with microsoft it will see and inexorable rise. Not to mention the amount of money those companies will be putting into the currency. Good luck. See u on the other side.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin]=IOTA (MIOTA)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/12/12/iota-partnership-microsoft-marketplace/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holding, Immune to fud.

Lotta dubs to start a promising thread.

Que the shills

it's cheap again right now. I'm transferring 33% of my ETH into IOTA for max profit.

Just spitting facts. Look it up if you dont believe meh.

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin]=IOTA (MIOTA)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

>'Guys buy IOTA, it's the future'
>Network has been fucked for days now and people can't even move their IOTA to sell it if they wanted to

were do i buy iota op

OP is right.

Get in while you still can

Buy Ethereum/Bitcoin then transfer for IOTA on a platform like Binance fag

confido 2.0

i haven't had that problem on binance

im a noob i started today theres a lot of big mean numbers on binance help

Devs said that we can expect a more user friendly and fixed wallet redesign in the next couple of weeks.

>Exchange buying and selling

Wow, that's definitely just like moving funds from wallets to other place

No shit try sending it to your wallet and back.

LMAO

I have lol. R u having issues too?

lol not me bro

have you been here for literally ten minutes? stop it, you're only making yourself look dumber by the post

JUST

IOTA ADMITS NO OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH MICROSOFT

Buy ethereum and transfer it to your Binance wallet.

Once transferred, purchase iota

im stuck at the first step cause coinbase servers are being a real bitch and not letting me authorise my id or whatever due to "server overload".

Is there somewhere you can link me with more infor about how to change it to my binance wallet or even using binance to buy iota

FUD article, looks like the guy is pissed that he missed the moon.

In Moscow today, anyone got announcements or live stream ?

bro why do we have the same ID? R we on the same campus internet?? Who r u lololol

I know they dont have a formal partnership they havent even met yet dumbass haha

hey XD it's a me, MALIO

wow. now im scared lolololololololol xD

No but if you find one post it. People arent understanding that IOTA has no formal partners yet. If they did, IOTA coin wouldnt be sitting at 4.50 lol

>wallet not working
>network not working
>imaginary partnerships
>not decentralized
>refugee cities

It was cheap a couple of weeks ago, now it's almost at ATH. Should buy anyway tho, shit's promising.

I spammed reattach for 45 min and it worked. Then I sold. Though the real reason I got out is David the main dev.

Best case scenario.. how much will it moon in the upcoming days.. cuz right now its fucking stuck at 4 to 5

>Lotta dubs to start a promising thread.

>gets dubs.

Thats why I got in before these meetings. if microsoft and others follow through on this potential partnership, not one yet and not imaginary, IOTA will pop a lot and then it will see media attention and the speculation will continue just like BTC ETH LTC its all fucking speculation and rn IOTA has potential for highest return through speculation thats all the matters.

>before these meetings.

Meetups are literally nothing

ehh normies don't know that unfortunately

fuck IOTA sucks

Lol thats why we saw a 900% jump. "nothing" lolol

that's why he's shilling idiota duh
a coin made for him

dUHHHHRUHGHHH BUY IOTA buuffGttttttttt BUY IOTA

>>wallet not working
They'll fix it.
>>network not working
They'll fix it.
>>imaginary partnerships
Not imaginary.
>>not decentralized
Normies won't care.
>>refugee cities
Normies won't care.

How much should I put into IOTA? And where should I best buy ETH? Binance?

Blesssed thread, digits confirm

> buy iota
> cant even transfer 1 iota as a test
> cant get tip bots
> cant do anything with iota

why are people actually buying this? "It'll be fixed".. sure I've heard that before.