Oosa

Which fantasy race would live in which state, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.estately.com/2015/12/what-each-state-googled-more-than-any-other-state-in-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Segregation, is cool.

[Objectively best fantasy race] would live in Texas.

So, Elves?

Do elves rely on the federal government to give them money, then pretend that they don't need the federal government to remain viable?

That sounds exactly like Elves. So yes.

Elves are liberals. Texans are stout Republican dwarves.

But Texas doesn't rely on the federal government

Please, the ratio is barely above 1 dollar and 35 other states do the same thing.

I guess Louisiana has to be zombies.

New Jersey is property of the Kobolds, it is objectivly better off for it

Do the orcs get Michigan?

Did it happen yet?

>CO

Snowboarding Silver Miner Dwarves in the west part of the state.

Hippy Stoner Native American Elves in the East.

Skaven everywhere.
Anglos eat lies and drink deception.

Georgia would have a beast race and a humanoid race that fucking hate each other until anyone from a different state or a different race talks shit about the other, then they'd get defensive

brb moving to New Jersey

Imps in Florida

Germanic forest nigger detected

Well the water affinity Druids would be from Hawaii cuz!

The tree folk would be from WA!

Besides unspeakable lovecraftian horrors, what would inhabit the Northeast?

Your detector is out of order
Hungry east slavic ogre reporting

Well, I don't see any particular reason for fantasy races to conform to state lines, so instead we'll be using geographic ones.

>North Atlantic Coastal Plain
Humans, elves (high), half-elves, gnomes (rock), some sahuagin, merfolk

>South Atlantic Coastal Plain
Humans, halflings (stout), some "water-touched" (see below), lizardfolk, sahuagin

>Appalachian Mountains
Humans, dwarves (shield), gnomes (rock), goblinoids, kobolds

>Gulf Coastal Plains (incl. Caribbean)
Humans, halflings (stout), gnomes (rock), merfolk, sea elves, sahuagin, lizardfolk
"Water-touched" races (water genasi, half-sea elves, half-merfolk, etc.) are relatively common
Also yuan-ti and other serpent/lizard races

>Interior Plains
Humans, halflings (strongheart), half-orcs, gnomes (rock)

>Great Plains
Humans, halflings (strongheart), gnolls, half-orcs, orcs, goblinoids (hobgoblins only)

>Rocky Mountains
Humans, dwarves (mountain), orcs, half-orcs, goliaths, kobolds, goblinoids (hobgoblins only)

>Colorado Plateau
Humans, dwarves (mountain), dragonborn, kobolds

>Great Basin
Humans, dragonborn, half-dragons, dragons, kobolds

>Sierra Nevada
Humans, halflings (strongheart)

>Central Valley
Humans, half-elves, elves (drow), elves (wood), tieflings

>Cascade Range
Humans, half-elves, elves (wood), gnolls

>Alaska
Humans, halflings (stout), elves (wood), dwarves (mountain), half-orcs, half-elves, orcs

>Hawaii
Humans, genasi (all vareities), merfolk, sahuagin

>thirty thousand posts to go
>WHERE'S THE GET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ease off the gas there, /b/roski

The carfolk of Indiana.
Like in Cars.

prefect

But the other 35 don't pretend they'd be viable independnt countries.
Also Halflings would be southerners, though hopefully with less white trash.

We have roads and races, what else would fit?

All orcs because all americans are the same (and evil).

>Halflings
>Not calling the greatest race there is their proper name

There is no way that main isn't fucking full of fish people and primal terrors lurking in small towns.

>when some /int/ euro tries to shitpost on the wrong board

Louisiana is vampires, you fucking nit.

For fuck sake, can we have one Goddamn thread without /pol/ showing up.

This is an extremely high density meme

>europeans
>white

>black and indian mongrel calling anyone nonwhite

God.

Damnit.

All I want is one goddamn thread where we can put the fantasy races into North America and having a fun time figuring out where they'd go based on geography and how they'd interact with each other and basically construct a whole new world.

But as usual you cannot do a damn thing even loosely related to the real world without /pol/tards fucking shit up like the scum of Veeky Forums that they are.

BRONIES KEEP THINGS TO THEIR BOARD BETTER THAN YOU PEOPLE.

FUCKING BRONIES.

YOU ARE BEING OUTDONE BY HORSEFUCKING PEDOPHILES, YOU DUMB SHITS.

And witches.

>A shitty Canadian meme
This is why Canadians need to be fucking banned. They have a massive inferiority complex which they project onto Americans with shit like this. Even Australians are better then Canadians.

Ignore and press that special button that allows you ease shitposters.

butthurt mart sharter detected

There is no white only varying degrees of nigger.

I want the leaves to leave

Is it the water or something? A lot of crazy stuff comes out there.

Well thought out post. I like it.

Sorry user, I just like to tease Texas because they get so upset when someone calls them out on being a hungry baby for Uncle Sam's titties.

This is /int/.

>Veeky Forums
Newfag.
And this is /int/.

It's their journalism laws.

Would Florida have the most Space Horrors?

>Is it the water or something? A lot of crazy stuff comes out there.
It's because Florida has very weak laws concerning police reports, so when a news agency elsewhere in the country needs to fill some space, they just cue up FLORIDA MAN and hit the copypaste buttons. This leads to a disproportionate amount of nationally-disseminated news concerning Florida.

Florida - where sea is blue, fields are green and press is yellow.

Florida does sort of seem like a dangerous place. Ine time I was on the phone with my brother and a live snake jumped out of nowhere, right next to him. They also have giant cockroaches.

Wendigoes would definitely be in the upper Mid-West.

New York is now owned by the deep ones, they are in a state of.... polite quarantine

No, this is Veeky Forums now get off our board

I'm not /int/, the shitposters here are.

It just makes sense.

They are cordial about it, they can't help that their pheromones set off human desire that hard, so this helps keep a genetic race war from breaking out

What is /int/ and why are they shit posting?

What the fuck do you mean?
/int/ is the international board, you drooler.

>What is /int/
Did you ever wonder what all those letters and slashes at the bottom of the page mean

No

>New Mexico
Otyughs would live here, because this state is fucking garbage.

>actually being this fucking new

Underated post/10

New York would drive deep ones mad.

just read the rifts corebook, faggot. it has been done.

Humans would live in Ohio. Because fuck, Ohio is boring. I know this because I live here

>read the rifts corebook

So what's in Maryland, anyway? Are there merfolk in the Bay, crab-men on the coasts, ratfolk and then halflings and then dwarves as you go inland?

I like Georgia by itself, and Hawaii and Alaska together

>What is Wyoming?
t. Wyoming

I say mostly aquatic races.

Clicked the wrong reaction image, huh

How is that related to us not being retards who don't know what /int/ is?
Anyone who's not a worthless, braindead, newfag knows what /int/ is, even if they don't go there.
And /pol/ is a completely different board.

There's no way this is real.

It doesn't seen even slightly like this one.
blog.estately.com/2015/12/what-each-state-googled-more-than-any-other-state-in-2015/

what's so funny, curly?

Just goes to show that the quicker someone is to shout "/pol/" the more likely it is for him to be a newfag.

>Ohio
nothing lives in Ohio. Absolutely nothing.

Whatever moves there is so different from what we know we can't even with completely certainty call it "alive".

Being a New Yorker, living in Texas, I can say that Texans are elves. They think they're better than everyone else, are phony as shit, and have their heads shoved up their own ass so far about their "Texan Culture" that they can chew their food twice.

Texans are Elves.

Which state would have the most magic users?

>New Mexico
>literally trash

confirmed

>why does everyone hate florida

They don't accept anyone who isn't born here to be a "true Texan." They're so insistent on being pseudo isolationist. They hate when people move there.

Except for the fact that the people going on about this "/int/" shit are from /pol/, and probably the newfags themselves, since that meme is like 5 seconds old.

i know this is trolling, but its too good and i can't help but be angry reading this.

it's actually the other way around, fucko.

>people going on about this "/int/" shit are from /pol/
How do you know?

They think they're better than everyone else, are phony as shit, and have their heads shoved up their own ass so far about their "Texan Culture"
Because we genuinely love our state; if doing so seems "phony" to you, that says more about you than it does us.

Wrong, as a Texan, I can say we love people who come to live in our state.

Except Californians.
Californians can get, and stay get.

No, Texans are whatever the fantasy equivalent of Mexicans are.

Did that strike a nerve, elf?

Seeing how wound up you Texans are getting about that only goes on to prove my point. Super prideful elves. The lot of you.

Well, yeah; we're proud of our state, and get insulted when you insult that pride.

I wouldn't say the individual Texan is particularly prideful, but is definitely proud of (big difference) Texas.

I can tell from the way you faggots behave, more importantly I'm a long-timer from /k/ who has to deal with your bullshit over there even more than over here, and believe me you're not as subtle or hard to spot as you like to think you are. You're practically crying out for attention over your racial or political bullshit in every post, and this thread was no different.

If /b/ hadn't toned down its level of cancer and vitriol, it would be hate-fucking you on a regular basis for all the attempts to force a meme into being.

One map is 2016, the other one is since 2004