We try to look at ourselves objectively and see what class or archetype we identify with most...

we try to look at ourselves objectively and see what class or archetype we identify with most, along with some nice art to go with it.

i have to say Thief.

i have a history of shoplifting that lasted about a year before i got caught in a clothing store,but i swear i must gotten away with around $700 worth of stuff.

im very hesitant to get into a confrontation or physical fight and will avoid it if i can. especially if i know nobody or few people will now i chose to run.

it may go against my point because rogues/thieves are generally charismatic, but i can be very socially inept so im working on making eye contact and speaking confidently.

Valor bard. I've been a singer/actor in productions most of my life and have worked a lot of odd jobs over the years in construction and kitchens building up those STR and CON numbers.

>Physics degree
>pretty good public speaker, horrible general social skills
>amateur MMA fighter

I guess I'd be a spellsword or something?

i see you more as wizard that took up a bit of martial arts, like a spell caster that also puts people in headlocks

Fighter. 9 years in the Marine Corps infantry. 3 years as a cop.

>6 years of Navy fixing displays and working on a weapons system
>4 years of TKD
>Currently in IT as an admin
>Observent although somewhat socially awkward
>Fairly good at problem solving

I know my main stat is Wis at least, don't know from there.

I'm an actuary and my best stat's definitely INT, so... Diviner, I guess?

you could probably make an argument for paladin

Medical Technology, Orthotics and Prosthetics, and soon going to study engineering. High functioning autism. Transhumanist. I am a fucking techpriest. As far as D&D/Fantasy goes. Maybe... arcane archer. Since I am a damn good shot (and arcane is usually the substitute for academia in fantasy). I am also an above average brawler/beginning martial artist.

Linguist. Work in IT.
I'm the bard in the middle of a bunch of wizards.

Or a Truenamer (3.5) but that is a rather obscure class.

I shitpost on Veeky Forums a lot

Not really much else

so... commoner?

Bard variant from pathfinder. Forget what its called. But all your spells are trolls/taunts. Or.. commoner.

Law student, I guess I would be commoner or expert.

Commoner. Not much going on with me.

Also an actor. I'm naturally introverted and socially awkward but I'm able to get into character on stage.

>tfw autistic but main stat is CHA

No he couldn't.

>draw a lot
>large frame, strong for my size
>work in a warehouse
>majored in graphic design so definitely low INT
I guess some flavor of fighter?

>Geology student, hopefully close to degree
>Incredibly lazy fast learner, sometimes a good combination, sometimes I want to punch myself in the face for not putting enough commitment
>Socially competent, although some people can't stand my carefree attitude

Hmmm, I'd say Druid, the type linked to the terrain instead of the biosphere. Maybe multiclassed with Sorcerer?

why not?

Rock druids must be the laziest most unmotivated gits in the world. They know nothing threatens the rock, and they know the rock doesn't need the rest of the biosphere. Like serpents, all they do is eat enough to survive and spend the rest of their time resting on rocks, or hiding under them.

Can I have a list first?
I'm very uncreative.

I'd say I'm a charismatic paladin. I'm currently training as an EMT and I'm very good at talking

Just look at any D&D class list. It seems to be what most people are picking from.

No, you're an Atlas Titan.

Well, that's totally what I do when I go on camp, so I guess that goes. I guess they also interrupt other druids' banter about protecting nature by telling that even if all life died out in an instant, as long as rock remained, in time everyting would be born again. Eventually.
That's probably why rock druids are never invited to the Grove.

>Incredibly quick study
>Sharp grasp of military tactics
>Great public speaker
>Poor commitment to physical improvement
>History student, work in Nuclear industry

I'm guessing some sort of NPC General class? I'm really good at getting people organized and active, and I'm capable with tactics and strategy. Can't think of a class in any game that's all about Minions. Summoner Wizard?

Tactician from 4.0 D&D. All about giving orders (which give buffs and abilities) to other party members.

Nothing about being a marine or cop is religious. You objectively cannot be lawful good as a marine. You are expected to shoot whomever and do whatever your superiors tell you.

But the people you're shooting are bad.

Now make a party of three members choosing from the people who posted in this thread.

>Metallurgical Engineering
>Economics
>Severe depression
Probably an alchemist of some sort. Lead to gold and the like.

Because the US never made civilians a casualty of war.

History BA who's in moderate shape, does a good deal of recreational shooting, and I have an odd talent for being stealthy when I'm hunting in the woods. I like visiting urban environments for a bit, but couldn't see myself living there a lot because I'd get overwhelmed. I love to learn, but couldn't be asked to choose between a library and a good trail in the woods because I need a healthy balance of both.

So a ranger or some kind of caster, I guess?

I have no life skills and crippling depression, I guess I'd be lucky to be a peasant

A morbidly obese priest in the bible belt of USA.
Some kind of support cleric for me.

Psychologist
Psycher I guess :^)

Sigh

ITT someone who has never been in the military or combat tells me what it's like.

There are laws governing ones conduct in war. The law of Land Warfare is governed by the Geneva and Hague Conventions (among others). There is a use of force criteria called The Rules of Engagement. There are rules and regulations subject to the Uniform Code of Military justice. An unlawful order must not be obeyed and in fact an NCO has a duty to disobey and report such unlawful orders.

I'm not Paladin but I sure as fuck am not a meat robot who does whatever I am told.

Because you know fuck all about war. Do civilian casualties happen? Yes. But American lives are risked by restrictive ROE. In fact historically I would challenge you to find a military more concerned with the safety of non combatants then the modern US military.

>Studying for a Biopharma degree
>Short compared to the people around me, fucking Dutch
>Likes fatty food and good Belgian beers
I guess halfling alchemist

>got an Associates' in General Studies just to get all my Gen Ed requirements out of the way before barging into History (was supposed to be Archaeology but this school doesn't have that)

>somehow ended up depressed (according to the local center anyway, so it's not self-diagnosed but I wonder if a bigger facility would tell me anything different) over basically nothing, hoping it's not all chemical because I never figured out how to force myself to swallow pills as a kid

>all my friends know me for having some kind of trivia about everything (used to compete on a game show, got on local TV), terrible puns (no, seriously), and consuming the lore of any series they manage to get me interested in as if it were a buffet

>loved playing soccer as a kid but can't enjoy exercise for some reason now

>can talk for hours about things nobody actually cares about

>have only ever had one teacher/professor I didn't make a good impression on, can't really think of why

>dabble in art, not that good at it but it's fun

>can cook cranberry sauce, bake cinnamon rolls, and have an entire section of my bookmarks dedicated to recipes I'll probably try eventually

>almost certainly unemployable for some reason, never even been called for an interview

Whatever I am, my Will Save is at a -10 and is my biggest weakness.

Being a Soldier doesn't Qualify one for Literal Godly Patronage.

NOW, IF YOU DEUS VULT DOE.

2 monk/2 barbarian

The point I'm trying to make is that a Paladin is incompatible with the Marine's oaths/codes. Swearing to always follow the commands of the President and commanding officers is not a very palidany thing to do, as they're not Gods.

Although a bit dated, My Lai could easily happen again in the Middle East due to the complicated nature of identifying combatants vs noncombatants.

Huh I didn't know many priests visit Veeky Forums

Physically strong from years of farm work and labor jobs and sometimes severe anger issues

Vaticunts go home.

So what your saying is he's a muscle wizard?

I'm a mathematics student and I'm going to start working on my Ph.D next year. I know there was a numerologist class that somebody made up a while ago but I remember it being stupid.

>Obsessed with old religions/mythology
>Enjoys the strange and eerie
>Spend a lot of time reflecting on things for no good reason

I'm some sort of old one cleric. A pretty shitty one, but still.

Chaotic good ranger.

>Not super smart, but got a lot of common sense and do well on tests
>Not very charismatic
>Can take a punch
>Decent enough fighter, I've had of a lot of practice in fist fights
I suppose brawler or maybe even monk

Rogue. I like to pick up odd skills, and I hold at least 2 side jobs at all times (in addition to a pretty solid full-time career) that all require extremely technical skill sets.

I love how /soc/ has this thread, and posts pictures of themselves for other people to guess their archetype, but Veeky Forums is a freakshow of neckbeards, gangly weirdos, and dudes in dresses so we post art and talk about ourselves.

I'm a level-0 scribe who will get his first level in either rogue or bard once he gets through this damn funnel. I don't have character art, but I do have my usual haunt.

> Worked in digital media now studying to be a Enrolled Nurse.
> Do martial arts been doing Filipino martial arts for 4 years, also do Kyudo.
>Mediate
> Know from training I'm good with weapons.
So monk, psion pr psion martial or cleric I guess?

>Mediate
Meditate

Eldritch Knight?
Anthropology major, and religious/ myth studies
Play vidya and read comics majorly
I have a lot of charisma for someone who by default should not
I am kinda elitist and a know-it-all
So I assume wizard, but I am also pretty much not built to be a wizard and I usually plays knights/paladins/ clerics/ monks
Eldritch Knight?

Conquistadors are rangers?

>currently work in IT
>never lie outright, but almost constantly use doublespeak
>paranoid as fuck
>collect knives
>friends know me as the guy that always has the hookup for whatever various bullshit they need
I wanna be generous to myself and say arcane trickster because of the IT stuff, but more likely just a regular rogue.

Bard, probably. I'm not really great at anything in particular, but I'm competent at most things. I hardly ever study, but I can pass tests and get through presentations based on knowledge I've picked up here and there. My singing voice is also fairly alright. This works out because Bard is my favorite class.

Loner
Tries to help people
Gambler
Steal small things or things I find interesting
Enjoy learning and understands things easily
Masochist
Air headed

Some kinda blood mage maybe?

>Med student
>Studying to become Orthopedic Surgeon (That's a mouth surgeon for normal people)
>Steady hands
>Keeping cool under pressure
>Above average INT low CHA stereotype

Wizard? I dunno help me out guys.

Bard.
>Musical training.
>Work in theater.
>Changed majors several times, picking up a wide range of knowledge.
>Good at interpersonal interactions.
>Martial training focused on a few key weapons.
>Stylish costumes.
>Lowkey enjoy manipulating people, just a little bit.

Ranger with some herb knowledge for healing.

> engineering student
> good business and money sense
> great talker and alright social sense
> fast learner
> arrogant and aloof at times

I don't know. A wizard? A bard?

>I'm intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>Economist
>Edge
>Introvert

Why, I'm a faggot of course!

how was this shit not the first post

I guess my main stats would be AGI and WIS? Work in the electrical industry studying electrical engineering, good at jumping and climbing. Maybe CHA as an average secondary stat.

Sorry I'm a bit late, was succing off a big boi down at the gym.

Some kind of Dwarven non-Druid divine caster?
>lawyer
>philosophy degree
>Jewish
>studied Judaism in Israel
>went to religious school k-12
>lazy but a quick study
>charismatic with a QT3.14 fiancee
>kind of chubby and clumsy
>once I fell out a second-floor window onto concrete and didn't break any bones
high Int & Cha, moderate Wis & Con, poor Str and Dex. I guess.

>Med student
>Studying to become Orthopedic Surgeon (That's a mouth surgeon for normal people)
Cleric?

>Steady hands
>Keeping cool under pressure
Ranger, Rogue or a fighter archer?

>Above average INT low CHA stereotype
Wizard?

Cleric or sometime of archer. I would go with cleric just because of what you're studying for.

Maybe even a (wood?) Elf cleric to reflect keeping cool under pressure and having a steady hand.

Pathfinder Vivisectionist / Chirurgeon Alchemist?

Cleric. Hands-down.

But it's not incompatible at all. Your argument assumes the command structure is corrupt.

>PhD International Law student specialized in space law
>also studied political sciences and philosophy as part of my cursus
>good level of general culture or so i'm told
>before that spent two years studying medecine, didnt work out
>more of an academic than a lawyer so main stat is INT more than CHA
>still learned to speak in front of an audience and give classes to young students
>not exactly a sports afficionado but ride the bike a lot so i got nice legs
>pretty dexterous but not athlete-level either

I don't know... maybe a conjuration focused wizard that binds outsiders? maybe with a few points in perform (oratory) or that Orator feat from pathfinder?
you tell me

> Physical Geography/Earth Science student
> Decent shape
> Grew up on a farm with animals, have several pets
> Hike, off road, ski, explore the great outdoors with my dog
> No desire to hunt or hurt animals
> Smoke pot

I'm a goddamn hippy fucking druid. FUCK.

I'm smart but lazy: the thread.

>know how to play several different instruments
>lots of broad general knowledge
>decent singing voice
>ok persuasion skills

It's not too much to assume bard for myself, is it?

Doctor, predominantly working in emergency and remote area medicine. Either providing medical support to scientific expeditions and luxury adventure tours, volunteering in developing country hospitals or just travelling.
Was a semi-pro boxer through uni and keep up with it whenever I'm back home.

I don't know ... a druid maybe? I do love animals.

If you're religious, cleric; if not then maybe paladin? since they're trained in handle animal

Army for four years, combat deployment, now a college student who lifts and works in craft beer. So... fighter?

here. Wanna start a Circle? I'll bring the monoliths.

>degrees in Philosophy and Theology
>pretty Veeky Forums
>terribly forceful and demanding
>supposedly charismatic, but a harsh critic of myself
>have given bombastic sermons

Pretty sure I'm a Cleric.

I like organizing people and making money. Especially if I can make it from rent as opposed to actual work.
I guess that makes me the bloody king.

Lazy bum that loves animals and being outdoors.
It is official, we're starting a Circle. I'm bringing the golden sickles.

And prolly a grumpy dwarf

>Writer
>Musician
>Laid-back
>Extrovert Autistic

Yep. Bard.

Monk.

Mostly because of the amount of enforced self discipline, philosophical/religious consideration, and artisan type work I do. Bard might be a better fit for my creativity though.

Then there's my penchant for strange stuff...sorceress maybe?

Totally not what I'd choose, of course, unless it was Unchained Monk.

Rogue/cleric

Used to be a moody punk, now i am a depressed priest.

Have been a boy scout for most childhood, study linguistics and cultural anthropology, practicing hema for years, a misanthrope but have ways to persuade people into almost anything.
Some sort of rogue/ duelist with solid CHA?

>Degree in Health Administration
>Disassemble/Reassemble hardware as a hobby
>Very sociable
>No combat experience whatsoever aside from a college archery class

I honestly don't know what my skills would infer.

Programmer so I spend most of my day pouring over and creating obscure and incomprehensible texts. I'm only able to function and do that work because of a poorly understood deal made with a distant and uncaring power (cripple, completely reliant on medical treatment). Not bad at what I do, but need pretty frequent rests.

Guess I'm first in for Warlock?

I'm some sort of Cleric or bard.

Skilled HEMA fighter, longsword specifically.
Grew up poor in a rough part of town.
Great with words, always had a reputation as a smooth talker
A licensed reverend although i'm not affiliated with any church atm.
Studying film making.

Don't kid yourselves, retards. You're commoners in D&D 3.0

So am I pls kill me

Probably a Cleric to be honest.

Kind of reserved, got a degree in literature (spend a lot of time reading, analysing, interpreting texts), usually more comfortable supporting rather than taking a leading role, tend to value things for their utility rather than flashiness, like to think of myself as someone that takes the moral high ground. Also pretty chaste (not out of choice).

I'm fine with this. Never actually played a Cleric though, I don't tend to bother with spellcasting classes. I've played Druids but mostly just for wildshaping and talking to beasts because I never take the time to actually learn how to best use my spells - I tend to play Fighters or Thieves, probably for the escapist factor.

Borderline underweight >nolift dude currently taking my master's degree in philosophy.
So, hobo?

>orthopedic
>mouth
Absolutely not.

dindu nuffin

Thief. Naturally stealthy, sharp ears and eyes, can pick locks, I even put points in read languages.

Funny thing is, my entire family autoclasses as bard. I'm the only one who doesn't play at least two instruments. I've got the high CHA but I just wouldn't put in the effort as a kid. I could do it at any time, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Guy who posted that here
>orthodontic

Seriously I should have some kind of thing that kicks me off the computer when I'm about to be retarded.