THE ARK DEPARTS

THREE DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faucet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck yeah

Fucking bittrex whale. If you're reading this, fuck off please.

what news did i miss

I cant believe someone makes this fucking thread every day

When nothing happens I will be laughing my tits off

3 days for what ?

DESTINATION TARGET LOCKED

I ignored the ARK threads before the great September chink dip because I knew that ACES wasn't a big deal at all (it wasn't) and the hype wasn't warranted... wish I didn't do that.
Even if ARK is a shitcoin, hype drives this market. ARK is a very normie friendly coin. It's fast, the wallet is nice, low price per coin, makes big promises. It's very easy to imagine it becoming popular. Perhaps now isn't a bad time to buy.
I'm saying this as someone who hasn't owned any ARK in months, not even shilling.

if the rumors are true...HOLY SHIT.

Not before sinking the market though please.

ILU Bittrex whale, I wish you big gains as long as I get some baby ones while you work your magic.

will it tho

What rumors

what rumors ?

Give him time to make up something good, you can't force these things.

Wallet is releasing bros. $5000 by Christmas, and thats a conservative estimate.

Thanks user, just bought another 500.

lmao that'd put the market cap at almost twice the current BTC market cap

>math

Fuck ive hated the Ark threads on here for months. I did however buy 50 just in case.
Goal is to dump at 20 by next feb.

you fags better be right i bought into this meme and shit has not

My wife's son is actually the boyfriend of one of the dev's sister's daugter and he tells me Ark will moon soon

>50
Don't forget to ring the faucet user.

>tfw haven't hit > min roll in a week

does anyone else have to resist the strong urge to try and jump into coins that are moonng. seems like theres so many gains to be made right now. but im stuck in ark, xlm,link,req, and my portfolio is not going up at all really

fiat pairing

?
Not sure what that means. Are you poking fun or giving actual advice?
Crypto retard here, making some gains with no idea why so far.

Would the pump from such an event have a correction? I haven't observed any other such events. Like, is it going to be worth attempting to sell high buy low or will it just rise and stabilize.

Historically speaking.

If you vote for biz_classic and have >50 you get 3x on the faucet rewards classicdelegate.biz/faucet

This is fake and made in console, isnt it?

it will be harder to know when it hits the hight point but yeah it always corrects itself a bit.

Is it greedy to drop my buy order for reentry here. I was going to go for 23500 but it's dropping pretty fast.

Ok, no idea what this is but thanks.
I like money.

I'm balls deep in another PoS coin. I've been temped to sell for moon missions for a while but staking it is such a cozy and wholesome experience and I know it will have its day and there won't be time for me to get back in when it moons.
Also I have a $500 daytrading stack for fucking around with on the side. That makes it easier for me to hold my longterm positions regardless of what the market does.

> TFW you've bought a memecoin.

OH LOOK ITS DUMPING, AGAIN

Yes, all the time. But jumping in once it's started consistently burns me. Granted, if I'd gone all in on LTC I'd have 2,000 Ark now.

>shitposting
go back to the biz classic discord

Has this faggot ever actually said what's gonna happen? He never fails at making this thread but that's it

How much further you think? I think it could easily go down to 22000 before it goes up again but I'm not sure I have the balls to be that greedy.

>Also I have a $500 daytrading stack for fucking around with on the side. That makes it easier for me to hold my longterm positions regardless of what the market does.
this

My uncle works at ARK and is close friends with Mike.
Wallet is complete and should be out any day. Get ready for the pump of a lifetime.

show proof

I heard rumors that bittrex is adding real USD pairs (not USDT Tether pairs).
USD/ARK will be one of them.
If this turns out to be true we will go $250 easily.

WEW, whale just bought everything down to 23000. Thank you patience, you net me 40 Ark off a 300 stack.

Seriously you guys this whale is a bro.

Bought at 4.6$. Is this realistically going that high in the nearest future?

Not in the nearest future no. If you hold it long term you'll do great though.

Buying at such a high price (unless you bought with BTC you've had for a while, in which case it's still pretty low), was probably not the best idea though. The coin will fluctuate back down to $3.50 in the next 24h probably.

I made a thread to ask this but nobody really answered so I'll ask it here

Can someone explain to me what the developers intend to do with the development with this coin? I thought I understood it but Mike talked about the direction they wanted to head in and I don't get where they're going with it.
It seems like they purposely want to keep the price low for the ecosystem they want to build, that might be good for users but it doesn't sound good for investors. What will give ARK its value in the future? What will drive the price up? It seems like they're turning the coin into something similar to NEO Gas but want to keep it affordable to be more user friendly.

Am I misunderstanding their direction or?

Hold til EOY. Or sell them to me for a loss when you panic at $3.60. Do what you want, you're an adult.

I don't know what announcement or whatever you're talking about. But do you think Bitcoin or Litecoin's price is being driven up by anything other than excitement for the coin?

Once Ark is actually ready, it'll gain value whether the developers want it to or not if it gets enough shilling.

Mike had a discussion with some people in the Slack, it's still there if you want to read it
the problem with Ark is that they want to steer away from hype and just deliver on a technical standpoint, if that's what they're doing then don't we have to analyze it from a technical/consumer standpoint?

LOL 250
do you know what a market cap is

$25B Market Cap is not unrealistic considering the recent market growth dingus

fucking fiat pairings yeeeeaa

There is literally no reason this coin should be under $10 right now, which would equate to a $1B Market Cap

I'm thinking $30 EOY next year, with the entire market having this upheaval anything sub $3B market cap is gonna be considered a failure for ARK

What the developer thinks the coin is worth doesn't always matter. Vitalik intended ethereum to not be used at a currency and estimated its value at $10, look at that shit now.

Wait but what happens in 3 days?

that's not the point I'm making dude, the point I'm making is that they seem to be purposely choosing design decisions that would keep the price low for mass adoption
Mike even said they don't want to force people to use the ARK token in the ecosystem, just encourage it

user posts the thread again.

$250 puts it at a $25 billion market cap, retard. That's smaller than then the market cap of BCH.

Soyboy tits, hahahahaha

>Mike even said they don't want to force people to use the ARK token in the ecosystem, just encourage it

They want it to be a store of value in the ecosystem. Does that sound like "we want it to be low value" to you?
Is this some kind of advanced fud?

If Ark is not at the VERY least 50$ EOY 2018 it would my biggest disappointment.
ARK is literally my only way of making it

Nothing impossible, especially if the whole Crypto marketcap will keep growing in 2018.

>bringing up a growing concern in the community is FUD

kek'd

>deliberately misinterpreting the devs and then posting the same thing multible times in a trading forum is not fud

not recognizing obvious hyperbole

>autism

first things first, get rid of that link boy...you cant serious, that is the diarrhea of shit coins

>deliberately
you fucking sperg
I literally said "Am I misunderstanding their direction or?" in my OP
all I wanted was clarification jesus christ