I need monsters that have humanoid features/parts or just generally look like they could have been human at one point

I need monsters that have humanoid features/parts or just generally look like they could have been human at one point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3aWFyumWCo
youtube.com/watch?v=9Wa17JMqN7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lEE4yZgphFk
sivatherium.narod.areyou/library/Ramjet/01_en.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call of Cthulhu D20 had some good "humanoidy" monsters in its bestiary actually.

I think the fact that I know who's work this is means that I've been on the internet too long

youtube.com/watch?v=o3aWFyumWCo

youtube.com/watch?v=9Wa17JMqN7Q

The Suffering is a good source if you are using a more modern setting, yet has potential for any time period/location if you are up for creating your own Malefactors.

Looks neat

youtube.com/watch?v=lEE4yZgphFk

Hope you like H.R. Gieger

last one

That looks more Beksinski than Giger.

will try and post what I got, forgive any stupid filenames found within, I tend to name my shit by what pops into my head for cool game stuff along with it.

Didn't see that coming. I'm a little mad, but I admit you got me. 7/10

I worry im getting this wrong actually, OP is looking for "shit that was human once" rather than just "humanoid monsters" I assume

What the fuck

That was

Not what I was expecting

Who the fuck wrote 27 illustrated pages of that shit.

It's got both.

C U T E

>forehead fat
B-But how...?

Related:
I need images and inspiration for what Aboleth-dominated humans might look like. Human-ish fishmonsters, slimy, translucent skin, all that fun stuff.

Anyone have anything like that saved?

OH BOY DO I

Ok, thanks for the nightmares.

IT'S COOLGUY!

Obesity, murica scale

Oh god, that's terrifying only because I looks more like science experiment on a human

>I looks more like science experiment on a human
pics?

The Gredi (from the vagina-things) is pretty terryfing but would work as a sexual horror monster

Yes, yes it does.

The funniest thing is the last few pages could actually work as bodyhorror in a Bloodborne type game.

Necromorphs. Especially slashers.

Here ya go OP, pretty much all the pictures here.

sivatherium.narod.areyou/library/Ramjet/01_en.htm

Called All Tommorow's, based around possible human divergence. Replace the 'areyou" with an ru. System thinks my post is spam.

I want a text game based on this.

bump

Is that Mozgus?

I know that's the flesh golem from d20 modern core rulebook.
Unless the image was also used for something else.

>humanoid features

It's also used as a design for a low level cleric from some no-name manga that probably stole the design from D20 modern.

Cheeky.

>Ashes of Ariendel.jpg

The ones that stand out as generally useful are the Rindechs of Bindel - big ol' ugly t-rex cows with vagina-udders are a good fit for some of the more dangerous creatures of Chaotic hellscapes.

>there's a large creature stomping across the landscape-
>how big is it?
>It's the size and general shape of a T-Rex
>okay so who votes we avoid it at all cost?
>and it's got a bull's head and horns
>seconded
>and a row of strangely human shaped breasts but larger, and instead of nipples the breast-udders have vaginas.
>so it's unanimous then.

This is a christian image board thank you

Would you hug him Veeky Forums? I would.

read this(also hunt down a copy of Man After Man by Dougal Dixon), same thing that linked, except not hosted on a dodgy Russian website(although they do have Dougal Dixon's books, and I think possibly some of Wayne Barlowe's as well)