Blockfolio rate thread

are we gonna make it biz?

I’m so lost right now. Haven’t made a good trade in weeks.

Yolu don't have any ETH? Get out of LTC while you can and buy the only crypto with a real future or you'll regret it.

I also have 3% qash and the rest is USD to fuck around with the shit show ETN will cause tomorrow

I'm a total noob but at least I've made like £200 or so

oh and i have xrb... sad I was considering buying it at 0.33 but bitgrail looks like complete shit

150k and zero bitcoin. either larping or not very bright.

if you look again u see 12

How do I make that shit app show the % change since purchase instead of 24hr change?

how do you guys buy coins on blockfolio. it doesn't show me the option

Buy RaiBlocks, thank me later.

Will I make it m to the 8s?

You don't buy them you cuck

Poorfag but so far so good.

LTC vs. BTC

who would win?

will make it
will not
possible
7/10

Also, you selfish retards are supposed to rate other people's blockfolios not just post yours. Bunch of fucking vapid primates on this board I swear.

trade in 75% of that IOTA for something better REQ, ADA or XMR

NEO stack is juicy

Sell some LTC

Hold

LTC into ETH

I like it

LTC into ETH

R8

whats your opinion on WTC? Obviously you have some faith in it.

Idk what I should do at this point.
All I've done is hodl

Im gonna get rekt by electroneum tomorrow

you bcucks are hilarious, almost as sad as btrashers

9/10

Just need a REQ moon mission to give yourself something to play with

No one ever rates me :(

May sell at least 50k worth of ETH, so you wont get pinkfaced when all goes down, but you would still have enough to make a nice profit if crpytos go up further.

I think it can moon in Feb for 4x atleast so it's my midterm play

What the fuck am I supposed to do...

QASH is a black hole in my portfolio.

How am I doing?

I am a retard how do I upgrade from cuckbase to a much better service for trading?

Similar situation senpai.
I hope we both make it.

am i going to make it ? doomed with this shitcoins

app name?

What should I do?

What are u gonna do with ur etn? Theyre releasing the wallets tomorrow. Should be a bloodbath kek

I only put in 12K to get to this much
As long as eth and ltc don't go below $41 and $22 It's all profit

Good set 8/10. You should consider another solid coin
>7/10
Playing it 100% safe?
add at least toss $100 into a potential break out coin.
8/10. Too safe. Break off some WTC into 1 or 2 more shitcoin with lots of potential. Never sell, xmr or btc.
7/10
get rid of that BTG.
Consider tossing atleast $50 into req or ada. ALso consider day trading with xmr/btc until you reach at least 1k.
10/10. nice solid shit mate
9/10
you need another solid coin.
Never sell hold btc or req
9/10
almost perfect
you need another shitcoin with lots of potential.

Solid coins: BTC, LTC, Eth, XMR
Potential coins: ADA, REq, Vert

I moved a bunch of crypto off of coinbase into digital wallets, how do I compute the transaction fee into blockfolio?

5/10
This is gambling.
At least add 1 solid coin

Delta

Today's a good day.

Just bought monero. Hope I didn't get memed by Veeky Forums shills

Very similar to mine. I think we are going to make it. I'm in love with ARK, so I would tell you to get more of that but I'm deluded. Definitely also get some LTC when it dips again. Don't trade and hold is always my advice.

Started with 800 in may. Got wrecked busy dgb, rdd and xvg. Finally doing ok, but only because bitcoin went nuts. Would have made more if I just held btc.

Any advice?

look at xmr/usd price history, then look at xmr/btc price history. It's a solid hodl and trading coin. That iota is shill.

Started with 500 CAD a month ago.
Feel like I'm too diversified, what to I hodl and what do I liquidate. Also shill me some more memecoins, my doges are lonely

doge is a joke

>0.3030 ETH
>0.0028 BTC
>tfw college student from lower middle class family

Been investing since June but I'm a poorfag student ... want to sell my NEO but idk whether to bother

these threads are made by coiners trying to allure the goy, watch out.

i feel you on the student thing. I wanted to get in when BTC was at $1k but i was afraid about being able to pay rent for this semester

??????????????????

What should I do with my fiat?

It ain't much but I'm happy

Invest into iota

how the fuck did you only manage 140% on the entire MONTH. This month was insane. Doge??? WHAT

we have similar ideas but im a small fish
any chance of making it?

Will I make it? Also little bit LTC and 50 ark. Fucked up today and sold my stellar to mana and lost 100$, kek.

Started with 3.5k 6 months ago, feelshood. I want to have 50k by summer, what do?

And yeah, I started with 200$ when bought 0.4btc, total invests about 800$

how am i doing lads? looking to get some Monero soon

He might not be on binance or where ever to pick up things like iota

Post college grad poorfag reporting in. Looking to get some LTC, ETH and XMR. What other coins should I get?
Still new to cryptos too
Looking good though user, wish I jumped onto the LTC rocket when it was still $97
What is the potential for ETN? I'm looking to buy some if there's some nice returns.
I'm in the same boat too. But I invested more into BTC since I had been meaning to for a long time.

Let me rephrase:

I had around a grand in crypto. I put it onto my walelt. there was a transaction fee for doing this.

How do I deduct this transaction fee onto my blockfolio holdings?

Because blockfolio now has incorrect values for my crypto amount

I like this portfolio. Excellent mix of stability and moon potential

Steel hands since Spring. Comfy gains.

Stop trading, start holding

Disturbing lack of ARK in this thread

Average buy for ARK is $.50, IOT $.70, OMG $7.12. Feels comfy

You and me both brother. Gonna sell a good chunk ASAP and rebuy @ inevitable dip

Looking to increase ADA holdings as well

Put in 4.5k in June

Plz goiz tell me I’m gonna make it

impressive

I'm a poorfag, I know I have enough here to make it, but are these the right things for right now?

i'm still setting the app up but how did i do?

So I have no idea why the FUCK you guys are holding this. I was sure it would never make it to this price. My only assumption is that whales are pumping it in order to be able to dump their ICO investment at a decent price. But why the fuck would you guys put money into ETN before the inevitable dump. It actually makes zero sense that the price went up so much

Initial investment in eth allowed me to finance some breakout coins.

Will this hit $1 mill next year?

I legit put 1 eth in at ICO. Haven't been able to pull out since. Would have cashed out at $0.04 in October, but this bull run is just candy

pls r8

No monero then no

I bought ico at half a cent. I cant move this shit. Massive dump tmrw

Etn will have an epic dump tomorrow. Should be able to pick it up on the cheap

Forgive me for being retarded but since the dump is tomorrow, I'd just wait till tomorrow to buy then right?

ahha mb i didnt realize you invested in the ICO. I thought you actually bought it on cryptopia and then made accidental gains. I think my strategy is going to be to set buy orders for 0.01,0.009,0.008 etc because cryptopia is going to crash from the traffic or it will at least be very hard to use.
The dump and the following pump is going to be insane. It could start pumping hours after wallets release or a week after... hard to say. After the bitcoin dump for "le flippening" when bcash jumped it took bitcoin about a week to start rising again so we will see.

I started ETN same way, but the way the team tease community and partnerships they lined up, hype is too high for ETN, I am not talking about fundamentals but their marketing outstanding /top notch in crypto which is what crypto needed. screencap u will fuck u r skull by not buying ETN in Q1 . . I am sure tomorrow it will dump, but it will correct back very soon.

That would be the idea. More than 5 billion going to be released. Shits going under ico imo

I see thanks user. Any other coins you'd recommend to just hold? I'm too lazy to day trade and I'm patient enough to see my gains slowly rise

dont underestimate marketing in crypto, one of the most hyped up project right now. may be take out investment, it will moon. they have 300+k participated in ico, collected 40 mill china fud. their Telegram group was maxed out. after tomorrow week hands out, they saying they coming to bitfenex which is inevitable.

Total complete noob here. Any generous user care to give tips pointers whatever. Any book/guide i can follow?

Can I enter with only 100euro worth btc and move up from there?

said I was buying here. ETN will be my entire day tomorrow. Not that I do anything other than crypto anyway.

Cant go go wrong with btc imo. Bch is a big gamble but im willing to take the risk

>he wants a book or a guide to FOLLOW

You will never make it. Dont even fucking start chump. Learn everything yourself or dont bother.I bet you attend lectures too you lil bitch

I have 600k ETN, if price dumps back to ico or below, I will add up to 5 mill to my stack. if this shit go 10 cent , worth to take a risk ,by just looking at team marketing.

Why does my blockfolio show pairs instead of just the coin name like everyone else's?

Lots of stupid people buying into ETN. I still think it is going to drop to around ICO and then pump back up to 10 cents within a week

so guys help a complete noob here.
I just opened a wallet and downloaded this app.
Now what?
I don't have a lot of money btw. Baby steps.

yes I agree. I am fallowing their team closely. they good at marketing. they will pump this coin way above 10 cent soon. also for some reason Noobs have FOMO'ing on this coin for no reason.