Imperial Knight house creation thread

Let's create a badass knight house!
Here is the link to the creation table(s); 1d4chan.org/wiki/Imperial_Knight_House_Creation_Tables

First roll:
>What is the Nature of our Vow? (d10)

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Rollan!!

Strategic Prognostication - "Our tarot cards say there's going to be a threat here, maybe. Call the Knights!"

Ok good start.

>When Was The House Contacted? (d100)

Rolled 16 (1d100)

100 get!!

I'd rather die than create a knight house, how about that OP you fucking faggot

Happy funeral then faggot. Here's a tip, if you see a thread you like, how about you just don't reply to it, simple as that!

Also we were contacted during the Great Crusade. Neat we got to kick as alongside the big E's armies!

>Who is our direct Sovereign? (d10)

Messed my spelling up a bit, let me correct it
>If you see a thread you don't* like

Rolled 1 (1d10)

Imperium of Mankind is our bros

>Succession Laws. Who inherits the Knight Titan and titles? D6

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Rolling for something sexy.

There is no inheritance structure; when a Knight and title become "up for grabs", they are fought over until someone holds it by might makes right.

neato!

Ok, now what people have the right to fight over the Knight.
>Succession Laws. Who is eligible to inherit? (D6)

Rolled 5 (1d6)

There can be only one!

Meritocracy: Set of inheritors is entire family; in addition, there is some process by which non-family members can become eligible as inheritors, although their families do not, so the inheritance will always return to the family eventually (a deceased non-family member counts as both sibling and child to the family member they inherited their titles or Knights from, but their family does not). Typical processes include being rewarded for doing extremely well in military service or being voted in by the family.

I guess it's family vs family to see who get's to pilot the Knight(s)

>Gender laws for Inheritance (2d6)

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Rolling

Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

Oops it was 2, lemme fix

One die to short user

That's better!

Amazon-Cognatic: Only females are eligible; if no suitable females exist in the current set of inheritors, males in the current set are eligible; only go to the next eligible set of inheritors when the entire current set is dead.

Catfights over who get's to use the Knight. Hell where do I fund it?!

But when the victor is chosen, how do we celebrate?
>Ceremony (d10)

Rolled 3 (1d10)

>Sister catfights over who get's to use the Knight.
ftfy
I got new fetish.

Rigid: Court proceedings are so boring that the Knights take to the field of battle just to keep their sanity

Booorringg, where is the nearest warzone? Pic related during the ceremony

>House Demeanour (d10)

Rolled 5 (1d10)

Can we haz feline heraldry?

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Something flirty/fierce, I hope.

Something something Bastet?

Scions of Mars. Awesome toys? Yes please.

Even though we are aligned with the Imperium we are still best buddies with the cogboys as well. Holy lubricant is on me boys!

If one exists, what is the House's Flaw? (d10)

Rolled 3 (1d10)

>cult

Rolled 9 (1d10)

>cute
ftfy

Pride in the Colours: The House is obsessed with maintaining their colours, going so far as to refuse the Imperial Aquila or Cog Mechanicus because it might obscure their insignia!

We fashion queens now!

Figure of Legend (d100)

Rolled 86 (1d100)

We preening kitty cats

A peasant/member of the Fyrd/Militia

Ok what did the peasant do? d100

Rolled 8 (1d100)

Rolled 87 (1d100)

The figure is remembered as the bane of the Orks, to such an extent that his/her name is known to the vile greenskins even to this day.

Epic tale of peasant girl getting control of a knight when?

>Size of our Domain(d10)

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Rolled 1 (1d10)

YUGE

sadly not it would seem

Tiny, just the Homeworld/System

House Homeworld (d100)

Rolled 44 (1d100)

Feral World

Homeworld Terrain (d100)

Rolled 98 (1d100)

Rolled 87 (1d100)

Rolled 22 (1d100)

Man. The thread seems to be dying.

Temperate

So an earth like feral world. I like this. Sometimes it's good to have a normal planet

Rule of homeworld (d10)

>angry barbarian babes in big bots
It fits with them not liking paperwork, too.

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Direct Rule - "So I have written, so shall it ever be."

How strict are we?
House Hierarchy (d10)

>angry barbarian babes in big bots
Fund it!

Rolled 8 (1d10)

>Direct Rule - "So I have written, so shall it ever be."
Funny, since they hate ruling. What a pottery.

Flexible. We are pretty chill I guess, as long as no one breaks our law(s), etc..

How do we fight?
Combat doctrine (d10)

I'm going to guess most of their rule consists of "Make it PRETTIER!!!"

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Ranged Combat

Well, someone needs to fieldtest the cogboys toys.

Preferred Knight variant (d100)

MORE FUR! MORE PEARLS!

Rolled 49 (1d100)

Crusader would make the most sense.

Ok so me mainly use Knight Lancers

Specialty restrictions (units the house has few of or cannot field) D100

Rolled 20 (1d100)

notcrusadersnotcrusadersnotcrusaders

Rolled 42 (1d100)

they probably respect the nerds for making all their shooty bang weapons work, So bossy barbarian women who like shooty bots and have no mind for politics because it makes it harder for them to get shit done, hence the direct rule, they come in like a sword of Damocles to cut the Gordian knot of red tape

No restrictions. Good job user..

What form do the House's beliefs take? (d100)

captcha: Forge Cardea. Potential name for the forge our cogbuddies hail from?

Rolled 25 (1d100)

>Cardea or Carda was the ancient Roman goddess of the hinge, Roman doors being hung on pivot hinges.
Romans were crazy.
And yeah, it's nice name.

Revere the Omnissiah - "He's the Emperor. Or the Emperor is him. Look, the point is there's machines, cogs, and it's all really cool.

I guess we were influenced by the admech friends a bit over the years.

At what strength is the House? (d10)

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Gimme OVER STRENGTH

>Busty techno-barbarian bimbos in giant robots

I wanna rewatch Megas XLR now

Fug.

Under Strength: The House is recovering from a defeat or accident that occurred several decades ago, or has recently suffered heavy, but not irrecoverable losses. It is probably at a minimum of half strength, and should return to nominal strength within several decades. Connections with the Mechanicus may accelerate this process.

Sorry bud..

>Who are your House friendly with? (d100)

Rolled 9 (1d100)

lets keep the mech thread, Nerdy Cyborgs X Buff Barbarian Women

Adeptus Arbites Re-roll?

Can someone sum up what we have chosen for now?

We still have our enemies to roll up. And if your guys want to re roll the Adeptus Arbites result

Enemies (1d100)

Rolled 76 (1d100)

Seems a mismatch. I think every thread is allowed a mulligan

Rolled 9 (1d100)

What are chances that we'll get number we want: AdMech? So I'm not sure that reroll will be useful

Ok so instead of the Adeptus Arbites we got Imperial Navy.

Well, we need to get to the warzone somehow. Ok and now it's just our enemies left to roll

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Let's see who we hate

And we got orks as our enemies.

So, let's just sum this up and begin on brainstorming some fluff!

So we can start with this and add on this tight respect but also this irritating rub too, we have no interest in rituals and so we often bark at the nerds to just fix the tech without a song and dance, at the same time we admire their smarts and passion not unlike undyne and alphys they are if two minds with our demenor for their part, we are harsh and brutal like the machine gods wrath, beautifle like its splendor and yet we are tech dumb barbarians

And we have paperwork.
A lot.

Here is the summary

>Strategic Prognostication

>contacted during the Great Crusade

>The Imperium of Man is our direct Sovereign

>There is no inheritance structure

>Meritocracy

>Amazon-Cognatic

>Rigid court ceremony (boooring)

>Scions of Mars

>Pride in the Colours

>Figure of Legend is a peasant/member of the Fyrd/Militia

>Deed is: bane of the Orks

>Size: Tiny, just the Homeworld/System

> Feral Temperate homeworld

>Direct Rule - "So I have written, so shall it ever be."

>House Hierarchy is flexible

>Combat doctrine is ranged combat

>Preferred Knight variant is the Knight Lancer

>And we have no restrictions on what knights we can use

>Revere the Omnissiah

>Under Strength

>Allies: Imperial Navy

>Enemies: Orks

Anything I missed?

Let's start with the homeworld
>What's it name
>When was it colonized
>How did it become a knight world, etc..

>rigic court ceremony
>pride in the colours
"I'll be bored but I can look fabulous while I'm bored"?

The name is Tibris, it was colonized during the golden age as a tactical staging world to manufacture the knights from, during the era of strife it was befallen upon by orks, reduced to its wild and barbaric state, the ad mech found it during the crusades, possibly under Ferrus or Perterabo, the old factories and facilities fired up under mechanics supervision and the natives trained up into a fighting force, integrating their own cultural beliefs under strict control by the tech priests, this control has become lax overy time as they become more self sufficient

I picture something like the pre-revolutionary French Court, where instead of fights (these ladies seem like they disdain melee weapons) there is intrigue, politicking, and the occasional duel with plasma pistols at dawn.

They probably primarily fight Orks on principle. I mean, look at those hideous brutes, with their thuggish choppas and heretical Meks.
Disgusting!

Basically, Knight House Ohohoh!

Oh! Aesthetic idea, where the usual gold fillagree would be, are similarly shaped glowing tron lines

any particular reason?

I like the idea. Except it's Feral world, so it's... what's ranged weapon in that time? Rocks and slings? Or they use regular guns because they're tight with AdMech?

It's pretty and distinct looking

javelins, atlatls, possibly bows or even crossbows, whatever the mechanicum scrounges up for them, flintlock muskets or other primitive firearms- plenty of options.

The locals probably use longbows and usual medieval stuff.

The Knights probably are the only ones with access to AdMech toys, in order to keep the planetary governor in charge and stomp down any serf rebellions, hence my idea for an enforced decadent French court, because this time there's actually no way for any revolutionary guillotine parties to form.

Can't believe I forgot about javelins, kek.
Knights are rulers of planets, right?

Not necessarily.
More like noble orders under a different noble (the governor) who reports to the greater Imperium..

>Do these boots look good with my knight titan?

Since it's a feral world, would it be feasible that the local infrastructure rebelled against the people and only the local knight forces were able to save them?
This led them to become weary of technology which wasn't very helpful since the amount of folks who could repair the titans dwindled.
Nearby orks noticed their relatively shitty defenses and their knights so they engaged in a waagh.
Most of the original knight forces were defeated in a surprize attack with the civilians having to fend for themselves.
As women and children had been taken to the nearby garrison to be protected a group of farm girls got into the knights with milk girl Ingrid taking the lead of now female controlled knights.
Raging amazons blasted through the gates and beset the orks like a group of angry house wives.
Orks were beaten back out of the world but the devastation caused the tech level to fall even further.
When big E and his crusade came around they discovered a feral society of barbarians ruled by matriarchs who handled boring paper work of the world while their daughters and sisters (and rarely sons) strode around in knights that had seen their better days.
Emperors armies brought them the cog boys who fixed the mighty machines and were treated like grand wizards for doing it, with reverence.

How does this sound like?

mix with and I say we're golden

Can we get a drawfag in here? We need to make our heraldry

What would it be like?
A giant cog in the background and a local beasts skull on the foreground?

I'm seeing some manner of feline like reptile, much like a Gorganopsid, on a heraldic shield style coat of arms alongside the mechanics cog and the Imperial Aqualla

And colours, a lot of it. Like everywere

for French I see Navy Blue and Gold as a focus color with some pearl white hilights

Maybe some green as well? To remember the "dark times" when the Orks attacked?

The planetary governor should be the head knight. It would take a pretty pathetic group of knight houses to not be in control of whatever world they reside in.

As for being on a feral world, that's the peasants lot, for sure. The knights may or may not live like that. Depends on how you wanna fluff it. I say do it the way Space Marines go about it. They live in fortresses doted about the land and sometimes recruit from the population. They may have even adopted some of the mannerisms even.

Should we base the planet of a IRL culture. Or do you guys think we could make our own?

Well, we have in our hands a planet run by barbarian babes in giant robots.

Is there any culture that sounds like that?

Bump