Nerfhammer 40k III: with a vengance

Previous Thread:
(someone archive this shit)

Current shit that's been worked out:
>All the faction shit in the previous OP
>Some more history shit about the necrons and old ones
>I don't even fucking know we'll probably end up needing a 1d4chan page to get this shit together
>The true sign that this gloriously cringey pile of autism has reached critical mass

bumping, fucks sake guys

just get these nerf crossfires, theyre close to being bolt pistols on their own, wrap the bastards in masking tape n cardboard, add some paint, ???, profit, as i said though just a little imagination is far enough for these things, i combo them with a big stick and my friends and i play slugga boy vs sword brethren an chop and shoot each other up on weed and booze

forgot pic

Nah, you want pick related for huge bullets. Normal size nerf rounds are for autoguns and the like.

And now I forgot pic

Reminds me more of a bolter than a boltgun, but yep, seen that one, wish i had it, crossfires are cheap though and come in sets.

So has it been settled that "Orks" are the local trailer park hooligans who run through neighboring streets causing ruckus, tiping trash cans and other stuff causing the other kids to come out and retaliate against them or something?

They do have one as well that comes in the smaller single-shot variety like your suggestion.

Bolt weapons are supposed to be more rare anyway, so it's fine if they're not super cheap and easy to get in large numbers.

Yep. Trailer park poor kids who cobble together their nerf guns with slingshots and body armor made of pots and pans.

What if eldar were the spoiled rich kids that hate the necrons(parents), and ended up super edgy and mean, with the only ones who were grounded enough to not get all mean were the ones who moved constantly(craftworlders)?

And they are all from one fuckhuge family named Hawks, but it was misinterpreted as Orks. They all siblings but infighting between different cousins us not that uncommon.

Orks hierarchy:
- snotlings: literally toddlers and really small kids. Useless at anything but drooling on everything.
- gretchins: small kids, but older than snotlings.
- orkz: your typical kid.
- nobz: older kids. Biggest and meanest of them all.
- squigs: just about anything from smallest toys to dogs.

The warboss is whatever kid happens to be tallest at the moment.

Hey, I had an idea. What if 'daemons' were some weird edgy kids who allied with the Chaos kids, but instead of using dart guns like everyone else, use waterguns?

Or squirt guns, whatever.

That's a stub gun, check some old Necromunda figures

No, stub guns would be normal nerf guns, since they fire normal bullets.

It's literally perfect for a bolter.

I know there was an idea in previous threads that there were 4 much older kids to represent Greater Daemons. I think they were less edgy and more just really specialized and willing to cheat for their younger siblings.

Chaos is already the faction of weird edgy kids, so I'm not sure what else really works as Daemons.

Edgier edgy kids.

Fair enough. I thought it would be interesting if there was a 'weird/other/off' group that used a different kind of gun entirely. But for the life of me, I couldn't think of another faction that fit. Rak'ghoul, maybe?

>Chaos Noise marines
>Kid's that are addicted to dubstep and techno music. Think Mini-Hipsters

>Chaos Plague Marines
>Kids that never bathe or change their clothes. Always eating something greasy or disgusting from McYarrik's

>Chaos Khorne Marines
>Kids that are always screaming their heads off and throwing tantrums. Usually about how the game is supposed to be played.

>Chaos Tzeentch Marines
>Nerds that are constantly talking about how something is supposed to be played as opposed as to how it normally is. Usually uses the internet to research and discuss how other neighborhoods play the game.