To be fair

>To be fair
Find a flaw.

If you can.

It's just so... perfect.

Does it hover?

>fuel tanks on the back
Anything even remotely resembling a decent flanking maneuver can take those out. No huge deal if they're backup fuel supplies, but they seem to be incorporated directly into the frame.

One grenade near or on the side of the fuel tank and the entire back end of it, along with the crew and their munitions, has exploded.

Fite me.

Find a flaw.

Pro tip: you can't.

Rear mounted turret means poor gun depression.

Whats with all the super heavy threads?

It's probably one faggot spamming them. New Excuse Me tier spammed shit.

Is the main cannon... bolted to the front of the chassis to brace it? Making the turret unable to be rotated or even angled up and down?

Either I'm grossly misinterpreting what that is, or I have arrived to the joke very late.

>tread wheel well is open; any explosive near it has reduced it to a ballerina dancer capable only of spinning in a circle at best, or an expensive gun emplacement at worst
>main gun doesn't turn, meaning that, to change direction of fire, the entire tank has to have its direction changed
>no secondary armament at all.

Turret arc impeded by those things on top of the side sponsons. Cannot fire to the sides or rear.

I got one, from my time with Warthunder:
One penetrating shot to the driver's side front will kill 75% of the crew because of how the crew is arranged in the compartment.

It is, however, the most beautiful tank of the war.

>Find a flaw.
It's part of 40k.

>stug
>a tank

Might be travel locking, IIRC some of the WWII TD's with long guns had special braces up front so they wouldn't get fucked up by cross-country travel sans shock absorbers.

Pre-MBT armoured military vehicle terminology is all over the place and varies from nation to nation. Don't be a pedant.

neat

Huh. Odd thing to include in a 40k model, but yeah that looks about right.

Learn something new every day.

>tread wheel well is open; any explosive near it has reduced it to a ballerina dancer capable only of spinning in a circle at best, or an expensive gun emplacement at worst
This is true of just about any tank that takes a hit to the treads, you'd need a fairly powerful explosive to fuck the wheel itself.
>main gun doesn't turn
>main gun doesn't turn
>main gun doesn't turn, meaning that, to change direction of fire, the entire tank has to have its direction changed
The early models with the short 75mm had 25° of gun traverse, and AFAIK this carried over to the longer 75mm. While not significant, the StuG was also not meant to be a tank destroyer, and instead was designed to support infantry on the attack.
>no secondary armament at all.
The shield on top of the tank in the picture was for an MG34, and many StuGs were (after 1942) retrofitted with coax MG34s.

boring

Have you guys gotten bored of this yet?

My dick gets sorta pimples but if I leave them it all gets soft n nice

They're backup. External. Blowing them up would do absolutely nothing. It's not a flaw, unless putting cargo on the exterior of the vehicle amounts to a fatal flaw.

Also why the hell would you shoot the superfluous cargo when you have a clear shot on those completely unangled flanks of the hull and turret?

Stop

The barrel cannot move. At all.
It must move its tracks to turn.
It has sponsons that cannot hit anything directly in front of it.
There are exposed fuel tanks on the back.

1. Exposed fuel tanks on the ass.
2. No turret.
3. Fucking sponsons.
4. Flat-panel armor wit no ERA. ATGM's love it long time.

Why is it made out of waffles?

>shitty wood camo

Not a flaw, per se, merely pointing out that there's a version with twice as many volcano cannons (though logistics, maintenance and construction by far favour the shadowsword).

The macharius will always be cooler than this chibi piece of shit.

Late war stugs had remote controlled machine guns on top, just like the Jagdpanzer 38t

>no active defense
>tower and flank armor no sloped enough, so it easy to breach
>square sponson, instead of rounded, which will take a shell and live a hole, and that's if splinters won't shred the crew
>fuel tanks can be hit easily even from up front

this tank sucks

>open feed tubes and air vents on top
>no turret
>very undefended tracks

no.

>this tank sucks
You should be turn into a servitor turret.

I mean talk with the Admech.

I don't speak binary

Front of the sponsons is not armored or sloped, making them vulnerable to even small arm fire.

It's based on role, not some technical traits.