SELL NOW

Litecoin bagholders: this is your one fucking chance. Sell now.

Litecoin is literally a copypaste of bitcoin code without any of the network effect. Any of its good features can be implemented in bitcoin. Litecoin is not going to see widespread adoption. There are currency alts that have much better features.

THIS IS A WARNING. SELL NOW OR FOREVER BE A PINK WOJAK.

When biz tells you to sell, then you should buy more. Litecoin is going to $1,000 by Q2 2018. Buy now or stay poor.

People will want to actually use their crypto since cashing out will raise flags with the IRS.
Litecoin will be usable before BTC with more merchants accepting it. It's a normie coin with decent tech and good prospects for adoption. It's clearly undervalued at this price.

>MUH NETWORK EFFECT

I hold no LTC, BTC, or BCH, but BTC maximalists are easily the most irritating, deluded cunts on this board and I can't WAIT until it crashes when everyone realizes that pretty much every other coin in the top 10 is superior. Lets see how much your precious network effect really means when that happens.

Nibba literally! That's fucking true!!!

Are you really trying to imply that the network effect doesn't hold incredible value? Literally the only reason why BTC is currently 17k+ is due to the network effect it has accumulated over the years.

Sure it does, but it's a foundation of sand and tells us nothing about BTC's future prospects. "Network effect" is a polite way of saying "empty hype" and it's the kind of thing that could vanish overnight.

I've come to save you, bagolders. THIS IS YOUR ONE CHANCE TO CASH OUT ON NORMIE MONEY. ONE SINGLE CHANCE.

Bitcoin could evaporate, but it has the lowest chance of any crypto due to being entrenched. Litecoin is going nowhere

IS THERE ANY WAY TO TRANSFER MONEY INTO COINBASE FROM THE BANK FASTER? I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK

Bitcoin is the emperor with no clothes, it's failure is an absolute certainty. Normies are dumb but even they will eventually realize that BTC is objectively inferior to all of it's notable rivals.

FYI only believe in the hype. Once there big shit news then dump

YOURE NOT GETTING MY COINS BLANKFEIN!!!!!!

bitcoin can implement anything that altcoins have you incredible retard

Technically yes, but realistically BTC is so far behind that it's not going to catch up anytime soon. It's laughable to suggest otherwise. Be honest with yourself, what tangible improvements has BTC implemented in the past 2 years? It's only proposed scaling solution is years from coming to fruition and may not even work, it's entirely dependent on adoption rate(and just look at how that's going for SegWit). Meanwhile many of it's rivals work better right out of the box. You're the typical deluded maximalist I was talking about.

Any coin on Coinbase is destined to just keep going up over the years, it's the normie welcome mat to crypto currency. Anyone who believes the big 3 are going down over the long term is a fucking moron.

You lost the rocket senpai.

It stands to reason that LTC should be priced against BTC at a 1:4 ratio. Anyone who sells before that has weak hands.

>Any of its good features can be implemented in bitcoin

There is no danger of Shitcoin ever implementing a good feature ever again

credit card

Litecoin is going to become just as mainstream in the US as bitcoin, simply because of Coinbase.
People are going to think a fair value of this coin is 1/4 of bitcoin. Just fucking lol at anyone who is selling. For those who missed the early 2017 ETH pump and the most recent BTC pump, litecoin is your last chance to make it big with crypto (unless you want to gamble with shitcoins).

What about Ripple?

Let’s check the price since you posted this oh up 10% again I ignore biz and make money

Muh lightning network, faggot.

> features can be implemented in bitcoin
> not a virgin