Chosen Blood
Reformed Man

>Items
-Clothing
Traveller Leathers

-Weapons
Yuta Brace
Enchantment (Natural Weapon)
Natural Weapons (Stinger Tail) [+Absorption)

-Knick-knacks
Pegs
Basic Survival Kit
Basic Bag
ID Card
Gene Mod Equipment
Operabia Module: Low Level ET Teleport [+Upgrade]
BIO-Chip Custom [Insectoid]
Healing-Chip Premium

>Little Things...
Forever Alone x5
I don't need no Governa's dalla! x13
Notorious
Ae-Child
Harbinger
Knee-Breaker

>Faction
Biological

>Covenant
The Ubermensch Society

>Companions
N/A

>Home District
The Proving Grounds - The Hand Holds Strong

>Hubworld
The Tower - Series of Trials

>PANIC
None

Cell desires one thing from life, and that is perfection of his form. Having long held a fascination for insects, one of his first actions upon arriving to Ae was to volunteer for an experimental Bio chip that morphed his body into its current insectoid shape. After chatting with the Bio personnel he idealized their methods and quickly joined their ranks, his relentless pursuit of the perfection of biological form making his entry almost assured. Not satisfied with how slow Gene-Modding was normally, he modded a Tail onto himself with the help of Biological and had it enchanted by Ethereal. The result was a retractable stinger tail that could absorb the 'essence' of creatures which he could instantly analyze and either discard worthless pieces of or incorporate into his own genetic or biological form. While he was a relatively low-level Ethereal user before this discovery, after rapid genetic alteration his skills increased dramatically, as have his hand to hand skills. He's developed a unique method of combat involving close-combat martial arts and raw blasts of ethereal energy. He's also mastered a form of flight that doesn't seem to require the use of his wings, though he sometimes brings them out. Cell has also reconfigured his genetics to maximize the power of his Healing Chip, greatly increasing how fast he heals. Unfortunately he doesn't seem able to replicate these feats on other creatures besides himself and the exact specifications for Cell's tail were accidentally misplaced at some point.

So it begins. A journey into the world of Pokemon!

>FACTION: Adventurer
The classic.

>POKEMON: Chandelure (Fire is a very useful type to have around and we need someone to take watch on adventures in the wilderness, and her immunity to Normal and Fighting moves combined with her Sp. Atk stat will ensure victory), Beedrill (might well be my only hope against Fairy-types, ESPECIALLY with how hard she hits), Mawile (she tanks those hits something FIERCE, and seems to be the most durable Pokemon on this list)

>ALLY: Ibuki
I'm going to need her help training if I'm going to face...

>RIVAL: Red
At the summit of my journey, at the end of the line - she'll be there. Waiting. And I'll be ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xsxh-6uqMIM

>8 CAPTCHAS

Jeez Louise.

>you must either fuck boys, other girls, or both
I want to be alone.

I wish the author had made it so that you could give up your magical clothing for an extra special instead of having to take a drawback (of which I don't really find any that don't sour the whole scenario for me).

I said I was going to do it, I thought it came out decently.

Faction: Secret Police
Pokemon: Dragonite, Garchomp, Gengar
Ally: Lass (Female), Ibuki

>You will never challenge an Arceus as your rival.
youtube.com/watch?v=ygWGIJ5PSMg

>T-turbo lewd girl
>Succubus girl
>Naughty
>Twins
>Pleasant girl
>Status quo
>Twins
>Not what it looks like
>Pearl necklace of skill
>An itch
>No release
>"Is it getting hot...
>Supernatural
>Sister in arms
>Onii-chan

Well that's about as lewd as it gets. I definitely won't be needing the Belt at least, I doubt I'll ever even eat food again.

>set in 1920
>uses a pic from WW2 to represent Sergent Singer
>mfw

Type of Girl: T-Turbo Lewd Girl
Anime Girl: Cat Girl
Task: Naughty
Specials: Well- Developed, Not What It Looks Like, Ignore Tastes, Status Quo
Magical Clothes: Bikini of Sharks
Drawbacks: Feminization, An itch, Is it getting hot, Good Girl, Collar, Good Girl
School: Lewd Learning
Friend: Curious girl friend
Sibling: Me
Challenges: Part-time jobs, Secret Letter, Friendly Competition, Spies, Bully

I'll fuck any girl or guy who asks. I don't give a shit just don't use protection.

Are you trying to get pregnant and/or aids?

>Are you trying to get pregnant.
Yes to create a brothel of cat girls filled with my daughters who I get to have fun with before and after work hours as their loli milf cat girl mother.

My only complaint is that you can't get a full team of six by picking up rivals in exchange.

>LOCATION: Coast Town
>HOUSING: House (50 left)
>ADD-ONS: Great Wifi, Pool (40 left)
>EXTRA ROOMS: Game Room (30 left, 2 extra rooms left), Home Gym (20 left, 1 extra room left), Hobby Room (10 left, 0 extra rooms left)
>COMFY PERKS: Immunity (9 left), Fabulous Fabric (8 left), New Friends (7 left), Magic PJ's (6 left), Security (5 left)
>GAME CHANGERS: Large Pet [Giant tortoise] (0 left)

Reposting this here again. It's a WIP so any idea are welcomed, no need to tell me it's badly written, I know it already, just try to think of something else than the obvious Doorkick + Punch of Decision...
Will get back with more hopefully.

I see you have a "just die already puuuuuunch", but do you have a hands of my "beloved kiiiiiiiiick"?
And do any of these keep the cops arresting you for assault or battery?

>The Girl Kick
>The Friendly Punch
Time to have friends!

>Standing Dropkick
I mean sure, it's great and all, but I was hoping for a Superkick or Sweet Chin Music.

Team Rocket. I'll need mobility to do my tasks and public transportation is for losers.

>Salamence
I'd rather not confront opponents head-on unless I know I can win. Make that "I know I can utterly and completely trash their fucking asses like the noobs they are". I'll need info gathering and misdirection allies.
>Chandelure, Gengar
Now I just need another powerhouse for when Salamence is taken down. Anyone and their grandma can use Ice moves so it's important to have someone strong against them.
>Milotic

Now, my line of work will probably square me off against the best this region has to offer. And the police too.
I ain't even interested in a bunch of scrubs so no ally for me..
>Red, Ibuki

As for the expansion, word would get around and most Gym leaders will probably have some idea about me. The one I absolutely wouldn't want to go have as a mortal rival(and go out of my way to not antagonize) would be Sabrina/Natsume. Psychics can be fucking scary.

>Faction
Adventurer

>Team
Absol
Froslass
Mawile

>Ally
Lucia

>Rival
Lass

Has anyone got the good knightbros CYOA? The modern one? (the green one)

All my searches yeild only older versions.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5vYX1bZd1SBUU05dGYtNzFydFk

>Joining any faction that isn't Ragnarok.

As said, it's a wip so anything is possible I suppose. Also some techniques are still viewed as assault, namely Crotch Kick, Butt Kick, the fighting version of the Standing Dropkick, the Cockpunch and the One-Punch. Although you can still play them as friendly banter... well not all but the butt kick and crotch kick... maybe?

I did hesitate between those two, in the end, the Dropkick just looks more dynamic in image only, an alternate version with the Sweet Chin Music was planned btw, will do when updated.

Now, as for my secret base(Fuck you, they were the fucking tits in Ruby/Sapphire, wish they brought them back)

>Secluded, Mountain (10)
Flying would be a must to reach my place. It would be heavily camouflaged to avoid detection by nosy flies.

>Apartment(30)
>Storage space(5)
>House Gym(10)
Going to need a Gym, not for me but for my allies. I'd much rather have a study/music room, but thems the breaks. Storage space can't hurt, especially if the loot is going to be hot for a while. I'd like to have wifi but in such a remote location it would be both hard and a dead giveaway of my location.

>Natural & Industrial styles (20)
Some sort of Bohemian groove. Mostly for teas and that barista setup. I bet I could make a killer energy drink. It would look kinda cheap, like abandoned projects in Chicago. Adds to the edge if you think you are going to run into some crack addict every time you come out of the bathroom. Keeps me on my toes.

>Off the Grid(15)
Secret HQ, duh

>Partner(10)
Hopefully it comes with a machine for storing stolen pokemon/ or a stolen pokecenter machine.

Now all I need is a badass boss theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=D9uymXpHOHo
Perfect.

>Joining any faction at all
FTFY

I don't know why aliens would want memes, but okay!

>Pilot
The vast expanses of space - and they're mine for the seeing!

Ginger Ale would be great for me, but Cola could seriously help me right now, Lemon-Lime is its own reward, Cream Soda and Cherry Soda are pretty tasty - frankly, the only ones I can't see myself picking are the Ramune (can't really see myself as 'cute') and the Club Soda (no use for invisibility).

Allow me to post a CYOA about a less carbonated sort of drink in return.

>Imperial Thrones
>Military is chill and runs the country, Imperial Protectors leaves people who don't do dumb shit , the church isn't super dogmatic and open, Royalty is for the most part chill and don't fuck with each other or the people.

>Underground
>Warlords have their own territories and don't fuck with each other. They'll work with the government too if you hand them some money, most of the Warlords aren't even that bad.
>Psychic Warlord is the bro of bros and can get you all the waifus including illegal lolis.

>Ragnarok
>Did nothing wrong and has a noble end goal which isn't bad in any form.

>Adventurers
>Chill faction of doing whatever you want.

All the factions are okay. Unless you're that edgy user who says kill everybody and everything.

I'm leaning towards Lemon-Lime or Root Beer but not quite sure which is better

I SUMMON HIGHLANDER WITH BUILDS

If you'll take them

I can only go with Underground. Gotta complete my set of Evee evolution line girls.

Why do you want the evees?

Raw ether isn't an element you dip. Also DBZ sucks balls

Blue, Green and Yellow mean nothing to me, leaving only Yellow for the "need half as much sleep" boon, or Red, but Red forces me in a relationship.
>Red
I will probably have to dump her.
So many of these are perfect: Cola, Lemon-Lime, Cream Soda. Ultimately
>Lemon-Lime
will improve my life the most.

/r/ing the "become a yandere girl" CYOA

Adventurer

Pokémon: Absol, Frosslass, and Mawile

Allies: Eureka and Haruka
Rivals: Hikari and Red

Pretty much your typical pokemon adventure, with Hikari as the fanservice comic relief and Red as the actual opponent. Eureka for the healing bonus and Haruka for a reliable ally that won't try to upstage me.

As for my pokemon, I just like their personalities.

I only have this one, the other with the spelled out yandere types will have to come from another user.

I don't see why you'd want a CYOA that doesn't get builds, but sure.

Here

Name: Ezequiel
META CYOA - Double starting points (bout 6 threads ago)
Male
-The Now; Watcher

--Tech Understanding levels -Low
--Ethereal Manipulation levels -Mastery
-- Religious Studies
--Noble Bearing
--Martial Training
--Frontliner
--Hearty
-- Infused Essence ([Req: Basic Ether]
-- Self-Aware
-- Critical
Will of the People

- Traveller leathers
- Upgrade 1 ([200]
- Plate Armor ([free]
- MagisterTM Tier Robes ([200]
- Everwalkers Cloth ([100]
- Mithril Chain Vest ([500]
- Imprinted Runic Inscriptions ([250]
- Yuta Brace ([Mandatory]
- Upgrade 1 ([200]
- Dangulf Sword ([50]
- Longbow ([50]
- Custom Weapons ([300] For new Melee.)(Voulge)
---- Enchantments ([100] (Fire)
- Weapon Blessing ([25]
- 'Pegs' ([Free]
- Basic Survival Kit ([Free]
- Basic Bag ([Free]
- ID Card ([Free]
- Bottomless Bag ([100]
- Magical Protection Vestments ([50]
- Small Spiritual Vestments ([50]
- Multiversal Timekeeper ([50]
- Mathery Travellers Encyclopedia Vol 1-8324 ([20
Pop-wall Shield Mark-4 ([50
- Liberty Torch ([100]
- Grapevine Cross ([150]
- Cabuladi Ring ([200]
- Stigmata Nails ([300]
Traveller Corpse Soap ([50]
- Witching Bottle ([20]
- Iron Halo ([500]
- St.James Finger bones ([100]
- Burning Charm ([100]
- MagiblocTM Coinage ([20]
- Traveller's War-horn ([200]
- Palinko's Extendable Tower ([500]
- Universal Traveller Markers ([10]
- Internal Sustenance Model ([200]
- External Memory Box ([50]
- Torsiel's Aluminum Guard Helmet ([100]
- Omni Camping Equipment ([50]
- 24HR Multi-Reality News Feed ([20]
- Self Operating Cooking Gear ([10]
- Leader Line ([20]
- Cohort Setup Package ([100]
- Shrine Setup Package ([350]
- Physical Formatting ([200]
- Physical Restructuring ([100]

- I don't need no Governa's dalla! [1 Skill at the cost of 400 Credits]
- I don't need no Governa's dalla! [1 Skill at the cost of 400 Credits]
- Destined for greater things [1000 Credits (won't post cause I don't want to waste posts)
- Notorious [400 Credits

Repostan because this is pretty damn interesting.

- The Renegade [400 Credits
- Wrath [200
- Fuck your Glowy Bullshit [600 credits

The Fighters

The Church of Saint Magua

Chaplain Eustach
Hildegard of Bingen
'Mad' Jack Churchill
Yarihei Neinta
'Sam'

Ostergark

> Free Traveler[First Respondent|

The Unbreakable

Basic idea was from a campaign my group is playing, where the Roman empire ever collapsed and instead Christianity took root in Africa and Egypt, and the Crusades were a reaction to the Roman empire and Islam attacking accross the Mediterrainean. Its mostly light fantasy, though the factions do have a few magical soldiers, and the Roman empire has some military tech from around WW1 such as bolt-actions to augment their phalanxes.

>No hexmaster companion
WOOOOW

I'm afraid to look guys. What ended up going down in Angelanon: The Thread?

None of them interest me so
>Healing light
and start healing people I come across.

OC before I head off to work. I'll keep an eye on mobile to answer any questions.

As always, please point out any typos so that I may correct them.

(1/4)

I might consider rebalancing the immortal race options if it seems like those are getting picked way more than the others. I also *might* add more race options, as this page isn't very long.

(2/4)

As a general rule, big weapons = stronger but slower, requiring more strength to use effectively. Base upgrades like cars and turrets and power generators and things will benefit not only you, but the rest of your squad.

(3/4)

Not much actual content on this page. Basically just picking a final boon via your boss. The Fiend list is more just so you know what you're up against. You're not going to fight them all at once in one battle, unless it is a major siege on a city in which case you'd have a lot of help in the form of other squads & more military units.

(4/4)

Innocent Girl
Angel Girl
Happiness
Well-Developed
Ignore Preferences
Idol
Belt of No-Fat
Is It Getting Hot
Good Girl
All-Girls School
Trainer
Me?
Secret Letter
Apprentice

Also, I don't want choice to race to have lifespan as a factor. Durability, sure, but not lifespan. Naturally, since there's so much magic afloat, they can extend the lifespan of good soldiers indefinitely. Might consider stating something like this explicitly in an update. The main thing contributing to your lifespan is the lifespan of mankind. Once the Fiends have destroyed all humans, you won't be spared.

You are a faggot for bringing that up.
What will it take for you retards to get it through your thick skulls that namefags feed on your attention, good or bad. If they can ctrl+f their name and find your post they know that people still care, and continue the cycle of shitposting.

So if you want them to go away... STOP. FUCKING. TALKING ABOUT THEM.

Can you play this if you don't wanna be a little girl

Explicitly says you can choose what to be at the very beginning.

Yes, you could just be user+, a rock golem, or even just an adult male variant of most races. Note: you cannot be Magical Girl (adult male)

>Shapeshifting
>is an illusion
>affects physical shape
...so which one is it?

It changes how you feel / where you are felt, but it can be broken just like an illusion. It also doesn't actually grant you fancy abilities. Think of it like a Disguise Self spell that also changes your hitbox. It's magic. I can't explain it any more than that.

Angelanon made a bunch of builds for various cyoas and politely responded to several builds, then a bunch of retards sperged out about it and shotposted the thread to death for no real reason.

The same thing that happens whenever Angel makes a post for any reason.

Worldly Body, dash out the door and couch surf for a few months until I can start pulling little gems and gold to pawn off and set up a new place.

Would like to ask five minutes to actually have a panic kit assembled but some times you just have to run half naked into the night and hope they don't find you.

Sounds like the usual. When she dumped all those builds at once, I figured it might be a shitshow. Thanks.

>Girl kick
>Shining fist robot

Just like one of my Japanese Animes! I can finally destroy the middle east and lead the white race into total domination and prosperity! That's what these Gundam Animes are about, right? Because I only see white and tan people.

Token Black People exist though

I really don't understand what I'm supposed to do with "home base" style purchases. We are supposed to be part of some kind of special squad. If we are defending an area, be it a city or some outpost, there should be some kind of defenses already in place for us to work with, including personnel. If we are on attack we probably need a vehicle and little else unless we make camp, and the fiends don't go after superhumans directly.

The worst part though is they have to synergize with the squad, because obviously if 3 of us buy AI that's 90 completely wasted points. It basically means I can't make a build without 3 other builds to work off of, and they have the same problem.

Why are Haruka and Ibuki there twice?

An example base might ve an abandoned factory near a mission site that you decide to occupy. Just having a vehicle is risky, so you'll ideally always either be holed up in a building or on the road. There aren't really assignments where your base will move constantly. At the worst, you'll just travel as far as you can from your base during the day and return by nightfall so that you can sleep behind fortifications. Fiends do typically ignore superhumans, but if you're in tge middle of Fiend territory, they might try to force you out. Unless you're assigned to guard a research team or something, it'll just be you, your squad, and any purchased subordinates. You're more likely to be assigned such a task if you have human subordinates (bait) already. If your base is at the edge of a city, it will still be rather minimal. A freshly founded base can only be expected to have a few basic things like first aid kits, comm systems, a weak generator, etc.. Also, if you are just guarding a border town, don't think that means there's a lot of military support nearby; they're spread thin. I might add info on how a default base looks in an update.

You can change your purchases while looking for a squad if need be. I'll write in something about that on my lunch break.

>Same age
>albino
>small breasts
>small ass
>rich
>airhead but intelligent and loves science
>Likes occult, knows some magic
>a head shorter than me
>can bend reality to her whims.
>Goes berzerk if away from me and doesnt talk
>Carries a cleaver around, always
>when an episode is coming on she narrates heavily coming onto me very slowly.

Well I give it a week before I'm dead or straight up erased from existence.

Really wish there were more drawbacks to choose from :/

Why do you care?

To the person making the new author waifu CYOA: How many authors are you currently including, and how's progress?

I think I'll make two builds, first the comfy "protect a small city" one while I read the cyoa
>shorter
>same age
>different sex

>Kitsune
>Fox Fire
Not the most effective for combat, but I can't say no.
Yuki-onna was tempting, too.

>Emotional link
Duh! yeah my target's not gonna have this tattoo...
oh the things I'll use Fox Fire for if anyone so much as jokes about harming my Target of Affection...
Split is tempting too, to be an even better waifu. What's better than one waifu? Two waifus. But it's not good with Emotional Link, I think. It also teams my ToA would never have to be alone.

>Light gun (3)
>Medium Melee (8)
>Light Melee (9)
>Arachne Silk Armor (19)
I already am stealthy thanks to my race.

>Mobile Luxury Module (29)
>Weather Controller (36)
>Alarm System (47)

>Magic ammo (62)
>Retype Weapon: Fire (70)
I'll combine my pistol shots with Fox Fire to make enemies believe I have an unbelievably powerful pistol.
Since I have leftover points,
>Special Ops (82)
>Medium gun (89)
SMG
>Medium gun (96)
Longbow
>Light Gun (99)
>Light Melee (100)
Another of the same type the first is.

>Sarah Goodman
The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent.
Also I gotta bitch-slap the Generals and make them work together instead of act like children... we're facing extinction here! I'd pick Lyn if she didn't seem so weak - you can't win a war when your soldiers can skip work and stress her out.
She's a general, not a friend.

Well, hopefully Sarah Goodman will let me protect a nice little town on the outskirts, so I can have a small house with a tiny vegetable garden. That'd be swell.

Oh chyort, I forgot to post the pastebin with some spelling mistakes.
pastebin.com/y82ZTfWE

I haven't decided between a Swoldier76 or a Big Daddy build. The latter is appealing because we're forced into task forces, so I can't run off on rescue missions without needing to worry about teammates.

These Fiends all seem veeery powerful. I'm not too confident in my chances to survive t b h
>there's a monster calling Crawling Chaos
Oh boy....

That is a clever tactic for your pistol.
I think I might add a base location page where each squad member's choice is a vote on where to be stationed (or ideally they just collaborate & agree). Might also change the number of credits / some individual prices, depending on how other builds start looking.

Lewd Girl - not whorish like the higher levels, but instinctively and automatically seductive.

Catgirl, because they're the cutest

Happiness, because I want to make my man the happiest in the world

Well Developed, of course
Status Quo to share the gift with my love
Pleasant Girl so that I don't have to push him away for a few days every so often

Apron of Usefulness to be a goddess in the kitchen
Pearl Necklace of Skill to be a whore in the bedroom
Ropes of Arousal because of course

Need 4 disadvantages.

Feminisation, nobody wants a tomboy catgirl after all
No Release, I shouldn't be doing that anyway, it's selfish
Pure Love, I'm saving myself for the right man after all
Good Girl, I should certainly be kind-hearted and honest and polite to people

All Girls school, less likely to trigger Pure Love accidentally that way - yuri is cute and pure!

Trainer, because I didn't take the belt that keeps you slim. Also she probably knows some really hot guys from some gym or other. Beefcake from the martial arts gym, perhaps, or lithe and sleek bikers with thigh muscles that could push you straight through the bedroom wall...

Onii-chan because I need a good male role model to idealise and to compare possible boyfriends against

Part time job, I'll be a big hit as a neko maid, since I'm a catgirl already and I bet I can work the Apron in as part of the uniform. I'll be the most absolutely perfect neko waitress they ever had.

There we go. I hope I'll make a wonderful waifu for some lucky boy in a few years. I'm sure we'll be so happy together forever and ever!

Oh, thanks for posting those errors. I'll fix them. Don't read too much into Fiend names. Soldiers come up with those. The Fiends are strong, but rarely will they all come at you at once. Maybe it's the "a behemoth is coming" episode or a "winged devils are taking down our harpies and apache attack helicopters" episode. Or, since it is October, a "spooky things are sneaking around in the dark" episode. Both of those builds sound interesting.

>Golem
I doubt anyone else will be willing to sacrifice their humanity to such a degree. Far from my first choice, but it is what we need.
>Shield
I will be your shield.
>Natural Weapons
Otherwise the whole equipment section is kind of ridiculous
>Heavy Power Armor
I'm already pretty much indestructible and ridiculously strong, this takes it to another level.
>Heavy Melee
Large, blunt, impossibly powerful
>Heavy Gun
Basically a tank's main gun
>Serah Goodman
Technically I don't need what she offers in support. I'm here to help her do what she does: Protect

50 credits left for base upgrades and support, I really don't know how to go about that.

.I'm basically the tank of the group. Virtually indestructible on my own, I support my allies with protective barriers while sporting some of the most destructive weapons possible. Don't expect the squad to be too mobile though, it would take a special vehicle just to move me faster than I can walk, and I do NOT fly.

Fug, one of the builds I'm making is called Ezequiel. Now I gotta change it.

If you're not sure where to spend credits, you can never go wrong just buying some turrets.

>These Fiends all seem veeery powerful. I'm not too confident in my chances to survive t b h
Actually, thinking more on it, almost all the race options on page 1 seem hilariously ineffective against the vast, vast majority of Fiends.
The Cowtits race is completely useless, the Succubus can't do anything against multiple enemies and the Harpy's talon and Lamia's venom isn't effective against armored enemies.
I think you started off the first page going for a cutesy CYOA, then went full "user must die" on the last page.
>Clever tactic
Yep, figured Fiends are smart enough to realize the Fox Fire is only mental.
>vote on base location
But bases are four people, meaning you need half/over half the team to agree.
It's not so much the names, it's the descriptions. It seems like individual Fiends are insanely powerful, and I expected hordes of weaker enemies with a few Elites.
e.g.
>Spine Walker: Completely protected from bullets and can outrun humans
>Gamera: Even more protected than Gamera
But yeah, mainly it's because you make it sound like these Fiends are common enemies rather than being Elites. If they are common, I'm dead. If the common enemy is like a zombie, weak when alone, and the ones on page 4 you only see 1 every 100+ zombies, that would make me more confident.
I can't exactly do much to the Brute with a silly SMG.
>both sound interesting
Welp, guess I know what I'm gonna do next!

I think you should change Gigantism so it isn't instantly shattered by taking any amount of damage. That makes it useless in combat.
I'd also love an Angel race with a passive option to protect a small area from Shadows while you sleep, and an active ability that sends out a wave of light to be a hard counter to Crawling Chaos.
I am not a fan of being snuck up on by Shadows with no possible way to protect myself.

Shadows were what worried me most too. Not so much for myself but because how the hell do you protect humans from everywhere at once? A light generator is a must-buy for any area with humans, and hopefully they can learn to sleep in well-lit rooms.

>Height same
>Gender same
>A bit older

>Superhuman
All that stuff they pumped into me has to be good for something
>Psychic Network
I considered Bait, but that turns rescue missions into suicide missions. My plan is to work alone (which I now know is impossible) and rescue humans / protect convoys etc.
>Experience
I'm an Army of One.

>Medium gun (7)
A Heavy Pulse Rifle
>Light gun (10)
A backup pistol
>Medium Melee (15)
A sword
>Launched Explosives (40)
A helix-rocket attachment to my rifle.
>Light power armor (55)
>HMD (62)
I've got you in my sights
>Vitals chip (71)

>Shield deployer (91)
Come here and get stabilized.

>can't use Aimbot on myself
Dang.... this really ruins my plan. HMD just isn't enough. Guess I'll get
>Retype Weapon: Incindiary rounds (99)
I'd prefer Armor Piercing, but that isn't an element

>Lyn Piecewise
Never leave a teammate behind.

Undying: Legion Specialization.
Boost: Countless Legions with Undying Will.
>Medium Gun (7)
>Medium Melee (12)
>Heavy Power ARmor (37)
>Regen Armor (53)
>Instant Don (69)
>Infantry Squad 4x (97)
>Light Gun (100)

We will show these fiends the justice of the grave.

I'd like to imagine that your heavy gun is just shooting out a rock of your body at a very high speed. A good tank is a very useful thing.

Perhaps I should make it more clear that all (well, not magical girls or slimes) races have a degree of superhuman strength. Harpy talons could rip right to a brute's heart with enough speed. A succubus is best off spending her time to control a really powerful Fiend, even if it is more difficult. That, or sneaking behind to high-priority targets. At least 90% of the Fiends are Brutes. And while Brutes don't react much to being shot, guns very much do hurt them.
I figured general(s) would break base-choice ties.
An SMG can take down a brute. It just might need a couple of clips. Also, most Fiends don't have any ranged options, giving you some good time to fill them with lead.
My main concern with Gigantism is that could easily become overpowered. A 50 ft. magical girl could just step on Brutes to KO them. I figured it would he better to gear it towards out-of-combat use, since Oni can fill the role of being a big combatant. But even in combat, Gigantism can be useful. In particular, it can do alright in a 1v1 with a Behemoth.

Yeah, if/when I add more races, angel is high on the list.

>Superhuman
>Tech Specialization (+20 Credits)
Male
Same height
Same age
Extremely handsome, rugged and manly with a gigantic wang

>Experience Tattoo

>Helicopter (14/120)
>Mounted Weapons
Heavy Gun (30mm Vulcan) + Magic Ammo (39/120)
Launched Explosives (AIM 9X Sidewinder Missile) + Restored Explosives (76/120)
Launched Explosives (M29 Davy Crockett Recoilless Gun) +Restored Explosives (113/120)

>HMD (120/120)

>General holy shit these bitches are terrible generals who the fuck put them in charge of humanities' future, did everyone competent fucking die?
Melody Shepherd

I am the HEAVY support. There is NO Fiend that I cannot break.

Alarm Systems can also help with that by monitoring sudden appearanves of new creatures indoors.

Aimbot can't apply to you, but you could get Nerve Controller for computer-enhanced aiming.

Part of me fears for the infantry under you. I mean, you can sorta bring them back, but that isn't *really* them. Still, that's a large and consistent non-human fighting force.