I have $3-4000 I'm willing to yolo

I have $3-4000 I'm willing to yolo.

I know almost absolutely nothing about cryptos. I've probably spent a total of 2 hours lurking on biz.

From my limited research I've decided to throw 3 grand into XBY.

My reasoning is that even if Bitcoin hits 100k at the end of the year, my 3,000 only becomes 15,000.

However, if XBY hits $1, I'm already up to $30,000 and more.

Any thoughts? Now I have to actually figure out how to buy this stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kgEUPuB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

L I N K
I
N
K

However, if your shitcoin doesn't do anything you'll only have been bleeding sat at the end of the year.

Sure but its only 3k. I'm willing to risk to for a 10-100x return. Not as much for a 5x return.

Strong math skillz...

That's fucking stupid. Do you even know about cashing out? If you're in the US, forget about it. You'll get audited by the IRS and have FINCEN up your asshole so fast your head will spin. Use a darknet wallet and tumble it, but be prepared to lose a lot of your profit. Remember that all clearnet wallets including coinbase report to the IRS and FINCEN, and so does your bank
Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot playing with a house of cards. You get one little financial conviction and you can never work in the financial industry ever again

XBY is risky. It does not have enough shilling on Veeky Forums and reddit yet to ensure mooning. ETH and XMR are safer bets for a 2x soon because of normie FOMO.

I don't know if this is a meme or not but should I throw the last 1k into LINK?

Lmao yeah Op put it all in link

here you're going to need this too if you're getting Link

Quads guy, put it in $LINK and $REQ
Delete blockfolio, come back in late 2018

use mtgox to buy user

>XBY hits $1

Will never fucking happen

monero

ALL IN ON REQ

I know this will get mad dubs. All i have to say is, all in for ADA

you're not a complete shithead, OP.
The only problem is you'll be buying at an ATH. There will be a retracement soon so there is no point in buying right now. Keep your eye on it and wait until you find a confortable entry point. Learn about fibonacci retracements while you're at it so you know when to find your entry point.

Good luck

Just join a group and get signals or find a pump and dump and 2x in 1 day.
discord.gg/kgEUPuB

BITBAY

FUCK NO ITS A HUGE MEME AND SCAMCOIN

Why is this Discord spammed in every single thread? Something is fishy.

After 30 more minutes of research I've decided to go all in, all $4000 in XBY.

If only motherfucking Coinbase would work REEEEEEEEEE It's been verifying my ID for an hour now. I want to get in already.

I don't know what any of those words mean

nah do ark atleast they have better memes albeit forced

>I don't know what any of those words mean

It means buy high sell low.

>going all in cryptos
>work
>work in banking

i can only laugh so hard my dude

>working in a financial industry
this was your first mistake

This, unironically. They've just started some communities in korea and china. Big league mooner in the future.

>XBY

Good choice OP

How long do you plan to hodl?

Is this a coin or a marketplace?

>
He will dump on op

Nah I will hodl on, almost gave up on this coin but there are some good developments in the pipelines(testnet etc)

Do not do that lol. Put if in LTC. Wait a month. Take your initial money out and then play with your profits. Don't go into a shitcoin straight away.

>Link is now "bought 100k" tier meme
The state of linkies

Also bought 4000 of them yesterday, already $80 up. Okay that's nothing compared to your stack.

Newfag here, where do you buy these alt coins?

Just go all in on LTC and NEO and call it a day

A crypto currency exchange like bitrex.

FunFair

Total shitcoin and scam.

fuck off pajeet, go shit in the street somewhere else