BUY XLM

BUY XLM

So fucking close.

Nice try OP.

Sorry Jed

Maybe next time

hahahahhahahahahahaah

i'm a fucking idiot. i just tried timing a ltc dip to make more for my lumens and ended up losing 200 lumens in the process. when will i fucking learn?

still holding, feel comfy as fuck. News coming tomorrow guys, las chance to buy this cheap.

priced in

Miissed it

please please please be true

im in deep with a shylock

how many lumens to make it ?

could only afford to buy 200 of these. will i make it?

multiply amount by 0.15
>6666666.666 * 0.15

50k - 500k depending on your comfort requirements

Get some real money

>thinking an ICO launcher is priced in under $1USD
>not realizing it will take 40% of all ICOS next year from NEO and ETH

Get left behind then, man. It's, like, your choice dude.

So typical. I tried to cut my little loss today, ended to lose 100$ JUST

Why the fuck I cant hodl?!

I learned the lesson of chasing some short trend will never win money in the long run. You gotta be in from the jump, so you have to hodl. Few people are so lucky to see quick gains either by insider information or happenstance.

Where the fuck is the xlm pump?

590k reporting in. When news drops gonna be a million. COMFY AF

Price Predictions 2018?

it's not a pump lmao. this whole shit is fueled by god damn cocaine, koreans, news and pixie dust. If a pnd group gets a hold of it, i'll ride it, sell it and buy right back in after correction.

If the bitch rides up out of nowhere, be weary.

Goddamn I’m a 30k peasant.

Don't feel bad, that will be worth $30k soon. A nice step on the ladder to lamboland.

when will the news drop??
where can I watch the meeting? is it at the moment?

Thanks user, we can hope.

I'm switching from link to XLM

AMA

depending on the news it can easy pump to 3000 sats. don't forget that ppl looked at stellar like a shitcoin before IBM partnership. next announcement coming tomorrow, don't miss the bus again.

This coin wasn't even shilled on Veeky Forums until the recent 1400 sat breakthrough.

PUMP!!!

who originally mentioned an announcement tomorrow?

Stellar Dubai - Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Fintech MeetupBlockchain for Payments.

Meetup != announcement

I wouldn't obsess over any particular day. Just hold through december, we'll get our news. It's actually better if it comes without warning. Pre-hyped announcements are usually a recipe for a dump unless it's truly huge news.

>tfw when only 1.2k lumens

You are a gayboy if you don't hold XLM

look at what the tweet says. that's a fucking clue.

Dubai one looks shit, but the Hong Kong event on the 19. sure looks interesting

whens the news today senpai

The tweet is just telling them to fix the name. It should've been fixed a long time ago, "Stellar Lumens" doesn't make any sense, it would be like if IOTA was listed as "IOTA MIOTAS".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Buy ltc.

If it was the case they would ask to rename Lumens. The name of the coin is Lumens, the name of the company is Stellar. This kind of tweet is not innocent.

hmmmm!!!!11

It's mooning.

This. Jed is just getting things ready for the flood of institutional money coming in who don't know or give a fuck what Lumens is, they want STELLAR

WEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU SHITTY RIPPLE

HERE WE GO PREPARE TO REVERSE THRUSTERS WHEN THE WHALES DO

gambling is an addiction

Fucking this, stellar is going to be an ICO platform, how can you guys not see the potential here?

I'm going to sell most of my stack at the top of this one I think. Am I crazy?

MOON MISSION IS A GO GET ABOARD

Yes, do you hate money?

Not necessarily, if you're trying to time it so you can buy back on the dip then sure.

Hello, I am the creator of an informative thread earlier instructing you to BUY XLM because it was one of the thigns that had not mooned yet today and they were working down the list.

Hope you listened.

Enjoy gains!

No. I just think other coins will moon in the meantime.

Ok thanks.

it has begun

SNAKEY

Go ahead and sell :)

Is that the top?

SELL NOW BEFORE IT CRASHES AGAIN

Yeah buddy, sell NOW! :)

SOLD

This

THERE'S NO STOPPING US NOW THANK YOU BASED CRIPPLE

guys don't be retarded, there is rumours of rebrand coming. Also PBC announced "huge news" to come for mid December.

How is not the news priced in

IM FUCKING RETARD WHY THE FUCK I NEED TO BE SO RETARD

I think it's starting to dump

Who is this whale faggot putting up a 50 BTC sell wall every time it hits 900?

That's me lel

I have 6k of these Im hodl for 2 years Il HODL for 1 more year.

you must actually be retarded

Accumulation at 850

Accumulation at 870

He's both buying and selling, this isn't done.

If you want to min/max, sell top of green dildos, but im just holding cause i feel like chillaxing until PBC news comes out.

What's pbc and when is it coming?

"Before the end of the year" is all we have to go off of, which is why it will be explosive. Hyped in but not priced in. Lots of people already sold XLM on the last run up

The PBC news will take it to the top 10. Maybe top 5 if its as big as Teeka seems to think it is.

New to investing in crypto, thinking about turning $100 or so out of my $150 ethereum or maybe taking all of it and pumping it into XLM.

I also have some MCO that I'm holding on to and hoping that goes up later in the week, thinking of pumping my MCO gains into XLM, but will XLM go up a lot before the end of this week? How long is it going to take for normies to start pumping xlm? When is their "announcement?"

We don't know when it will be. If you have patience to wait up to 19 days, XLM a good choice. May be less, but we don't know.

XLM is a good coin, the real question is what are your expectations?

or this guy

Accumulation complete, heres round 2.