Fuck the normies

this is all pissing me off. i do all this research and discuss the tech and hold promising alt coins like ark, req, link, and see no gains. meanwhile chad just waltzes in and knows nothing, and just throws his money into btc, ltc and eth and makes like 500% gains. lifes not fair guys.

You just bought whatever Veeky Forums shilled you. Retard.

>ark, req, link

You aren't special because you got in crypto 2 weeks before "the normies". You are the normie.

Yes I am asshole. Kill yourself normie

hey guys im new here. what is a "stinky linky", anyways?

Curly said it's the normies who are going to be making the money - be careful about looking down on them or think you're ahead of them they outnumber you a 100,000 to 1.

Dude you should know the market more than that.

>alts go down when btc and eth go up
>normies are buying the big 3 like crazy
>futures are bullish

If you didn't sell all your shit tokens and didn't go something like 50/25/25 for btc eth ltc you're a retard.

Next golden age for alts is after btc drops or something makes it more stable at some level without a major correction.
Don't think they are on sale right now, people were saying that 2 months ago and they're down 70% or more since.

I just started last week. I saw how low litecoin was compared to eth and btc so i put 5000 into it.

Just accumulate alts, you know the drill.

Also why the fuck did you buy the 3 meme coins ?
Thinking something is good because you read it 100x a day makes you a fucking normie, normie.

Ark is decent but has too much competition, link is shit and req is already a success for YC, 40M marketcap is their goal.

wat about OMG

Yeah, bought alts """""on sale""""" and portfolio is down 75%. USD value just broke even to August levels

Quite sure you're trolling but that's exactly why it's mooning those days, many people really think like that.
I know many smart people that said "oh you need to find a coin with a really low price so it can go really high".

Learn from your mistakes and buy BTC eth maybe ltc and xmr. Then just hodl. Forever.

All other coins are not worth risking anymore.

Do you know why biz does not show flags ?
Because people will notice pajeet shilling scams and shitcoins and that is raicist.
So you have to learn to identify pajeet scamcoins the hardcore mode.

and yet biz keeps falling for eth, basically the official pajeet coin

>>>R the donald
Advocating for less anonymity like an attention whore. Next you'll want upvotes and karma

Life weeds people like you out OP. Just always buy the king and fuck everyone else.

I just saw bitcoin on the news a few weeks ago when it hit 10k. Bought 10k of btc then. Then i got in on the ethcombo scam a week ago and said f it and bought 5k of eth. Then i just bought litecoin a few days ago cuz it was the only one i didn't have on counbase. Then i read biz last night and bought 15k worth of litecoin l

Hey, it's Chad, remember me? Chads and normies are laughing all the way to the bank, with a bunch of BTC to invest on other crypto, while you bunch of virgin damage control NEETs are very sad and suicidal pink wojaks. HOW DOES IT FEEL, knowing that Mr. "all in" Chad always wins in the end. They get in, take their profits, and leave you BETA MALES nothing but a shadow of your former selves, as you watch them ride into the sunset on their brand new harley davidson motorcycle with "Stacy" on the back.

>I-it can't keep g-oing up

That feeling right there is why you will NEVER be as successful as the Chads. THEY lead, YOU whine and follow (but it's always too late). Weak emotional control is the major trait of the NEETs. Too afraid to take the big risks, they follow the herd and bet against the king Bitcoin (virgin losers buying CHAINLINK) and then get fucking destroyed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET REKT LOSERS. You're too pathetic to succeed. You should follow this my example, but you're too pathetic to take the chance of your lifetime. Get ready to live in a digital prison, in the future, watching ads for 0.1 satoshi/day, while Chads live on floating laputas. BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA *inhales deebly* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA This is too priceless. Bitcoin WILL be worth 100k in 3 months, but you're all to weak to take the risk and make 10x...again. Meanwhile, more and more Chads come in and go balls deep in it. Even normies are now following Chad and taking their piece of the cake, but the virgin NEETs who knew about it before everyone else are taking losses holding CHAIN-FUCKING-LINK... AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH IM FUCKING DED

Pajeet identified. Supoo-power 2020.

Chad here. If you weren't so autistic you would've realized by now mass psychology is more important than fundamentals and whitepaper.

did you also make $400k? thats how much i would make in 6 years.

it's cool how fast this bitcoin can make you weatlhy

Damn you richtards

If you claim to be so good at this research you would have bought $1k of LTC last week like me.

I'm buying a WRX nigga, see you later.

Stop trading shitcoins like an autist.

Soon we will have a lot more coins that are all worth hundreds of dollars. We will have coins mooning left an right. There wont really be a wrong coin to be holding long term.

Its better to hold coins you personally find useful.

Man, you really are new.

>holds vaporware
>mad that his investments go nowhere

Yeah damn I'm so new. I don't like reddit.

Designated

is this a new copy pasta?
I made agins with BTC and made gains with LINK

also don't think the "chads" will get too far as I've never met one that knows how to save up money, so they probably bought 100 worth of BTC and will end up using the 100bucks profit on whores or drugs...

you'd be amazed how quick mass psychology can change...

where's the vapor?