I’m a normie getting my feet wet with coinbase

I’m a normie getting my feet wet with coinbase

I bought BTC last week and they still haven’t posted to my account, will ETH/LTC take as long?

yes

depends on HOW you bought it. If you use your debit card you can get instant coins from CB.

If you're using your bank account/routing number it can take like 10 calendar days.

if only the debit card verification fucking worked

coinbase is complete shit even kraken is 2x better

Want to know how to make it work?

yes, coinbase is garbage now. and I used to recommend it. use gemini to buy bitcoin and eth, then you can use the eth to buy other stuff

Yes! Tell me! I am trying to register and pay with debit card for week at Coinbase and still no luck! Those fuckers cost me 100+% gains in profit!

bump

please reply how to make work verification at coinbase now

You get the order screen up, with your order ready and before you hit confirm, call the 1-800 number on the back of your card and tell them you want to authorize a purchase you are about to make. Be prepared to verify your identity. Ask them to remove the fraud block on future transacts.

To the dumbasses who are saying it is fake: Just go try it: support.coinbase.com

Coinbase uses UK providers for card settlements

1. Out of country (strike 1)
2. Buying crypto (strike 2)
3. Card not present (strike 3)

Automatic fraud detection denial.

You have to call the bank to make it happen. They can put the site on their exceptions and you'll never have to deal with it again.

I'll try that, but I can't since I am not yet verified, they are refusing my passport and drivers licence.

>tfw britbong and all crypto purchases are literally instant

Thanks coinbase!

For fuck's sake, don't use normiebase. Just buy from a person, it's peer2peer money. Find someone on localcoins to buy from them with cash and run your own wallet software. When everyone on normiebase loses their money to a "hack" don't say Veeky Forums didn't warn you. Using normiebase is literally handing your money over to the jews to steal.

>normies buying
sell sell sell

I went through all this months ago so I feel your pain.

When I was waiting I found other ways. I think you should have at least 3 ways to get crypto. For me it was localbitcoins and bitcoin atms.

>tfw enhanced verified already
>tfw have many transactions on coinbase already
>tfw have money and coin on GDAX
>tfw STILL CANT FUCKING MAKE ANY TRADES OR TAKE MY MONEY OUT

This is pure insanity, just read coinbases twiter replies, its full of people threatening to sue.

>/g/entleman
>completely missed Bitcon some years ago like a fucking retard
>newfag to Veeky Forums, just looking around to see what's all the fuzz about Bitcoin
>poor as shit

so guys, how do I get into this?

Where can I buy some local Litecoins then? I have only found Bitcoin so far.

Do I have to have my own "cryptowallet" for that?

just buy btc and use another exchange like bittrex or binance to buy ltc

But I still need to verify at Bittrex to do that, right? The problem is, there is no way to get verified at the moment. I have to wait like days or weeks and then even my dad will buy some, the price will be too high then. I have been only investing into Vanguard ETFs so far.

Get your passport/license verified through the coinbase app, which usually does it within minutes

The website verification is bugged or something

>For fuck's sake, don't use normiebase.
Dude I wish but localcoins doesn't work where I live in EU.
What's another CB alternative where you can cash in/out and buy btc with decent fess?

Thanks! I'll try that then!

try another exchange, some have faster verification.

The same error is showing up on the app senpai

I seriously don't know.

I jumped through hoops, it took me a month to put all my capital in.

Other ways to get crypto:

1. get someone to buy it for you
2. eBay

Make sure your ID images for verification are clear, everything in frame, nothing hiding your face, dont misspell anything, dont mess up any numbers.

Now, I have tried their app but it still keeps showing me error or that images were not clear enough, just like at their website.

I sold half of my coins a few days ago during peaks and now I'm super sad to see the cryptos keep going to the moon without me.
How do you safely sell sell sell?

>5002128
u dont

Don't sell unless you have huge gainz. Whats the point? You gonna buy what, food? Vidya? Just hold that shit

Hard to say how huge is huge when you're a beginner
The more it goes the more I feel like I should just hold the big 3 and let everything got to the moon.

Like I said, don't sell. Hold the big 3 and don't react emotionally to any dip. You can choose to inject either profit or disposable income into shitcoins

Kraken

Thanks friends