Real question, please only real answers. Does anyone have any idea why everyone is saying ltc is gonna crash ASAP...

Real question, please only real answers. Does anyone have any idea why everyone is saying ltc is gonna crash ASAP? I get the climb isn’t sustainable but I have 10 ltcs not sure what to do with them, sell now or wait.

normally I'd think it's just FMO but it looks like it's actually crashing right now, prices on Binance lower by 40$

Ignore them you idiot

They've been saying that since LTC was at $100.

I get the feeling they're mostly shills with no arguments to back up their statements, and they pop up in every single thread right away

Hold, listen to your gut and what's been going on this last week

Literally lurk more faggot

Thanks, outside of calling me an idiot that was my thinking

Yes I do need to, agreed, great answer though.

HODL.

Those Chinas are gonna make us filthy rich in the morning.

You're welcome

Now tip me
LX4NhKuY8uoq27ybUQnfKjkuFMNF7TpzTo

What makes you say that?

because they have money in other coins and they want to you go into them so it can put the price up. literally no other reason. heaps of people have been saying ltc is massively under valued for a while now.

/thread

because this is Veeky Forums and every time any major coin dips .01%, even after surging 300%, certain Veeky Forumstards declare that it's the beginning of the end.

because I have money in LTC and I don't want you to sell on me during such a volatile time.

I'm HODLing and want you to do the same in the hopes we either make it together or go bankrupt together.

If it hits 1000, I might just pull out

That makes the most sense

>If it hits 1000
HAHAHAHAH
it's about to dump back to 50 you fucking retard

biz likes to trash LTC. I've been buying it up since last year and people on here just talked smack the whole time and told me I should buy more shitcoins

How much u got

where do you get this information

See this is what I mean there’s one of these retards with no explanation every thread. Oy goyam

Buy this mini dip.

be strong bro

don't worry about it, LTC right now is the best thing next to BTC and normies just see numbers. They don't care about any other additional info, if they see if it's growing fast they will buy, and IT WILL GO UP.

Should i sell my BTC for tonight and buy LTC, only to sell tomorrow morning for BTC?

>It will definitely keep going up despite going up 600% in 2 days!
>Dump? What's that?

Just read the charts and base your decision off off that. If there's another huge pump like the one earlier today then that's your sell point. You should be actively monitoring the charts if you're trying to trade, nobody here can predict the market with any real accuracy.

Same here, I'll probably cash out and pay off my motorcycle

Is it better to buy more now or wait until tonight? I have a feeling tonight it'll go up to 400 and never go under again.

I regret not buying more last night at 230, but after getting fucked over doing that before I was too scared

>buing right before the dip

5 LTC at 218

I'm pretty good at that desu.

It doesn't seem to matter though if you plan on holding for over a month.

take a gamble. the most you'll lose out on is 20% but you could gain 25% but might miss out on the 3 oclock top

The top that LTC has ever reached in the last year was like 0.024 and that dropped to 0.02 in minutes. We're over 0.02, this is being held up.

Either LTC will go back down, or BTC will go up and LTC won't

Literally the only people talking shit on LTC are the fags who are buttmad that they missed the shuttle.

Hodl LTC to 1k then dump

If you have a gut feeling, go ahead and buy now. Only buy as much as you're comfortable with in case it corrects even more.
I'm still pretty new to crypto and have been taking it slow and steady. I don't have a huge amount invested right now but it's enough that the gains are coming in.

I have 1 full LTC that I'll be holding til it hits $1k then dumping.

Every town square or busy street used to have a crazy yelling "The end is nigh, repent repent!" but today they can do it from the comfort of their own home.

here are the facts

>been around since forever
>can be mined without special hardware
>fast
>supply and blocksize will scale when needed
>low transaction fees
>is traded against USD
>better margins than bitcoin
>segwit activated
>will be one of the first coins to implement lightning
>main dev is a goof but alright guy
>community isn't crazy
>price has always been stable for the most part
>nice selection of wallets
>is not manipulated by corporations like what happened to bch

has all the makings to be bitcoin 2.0. you are literally dumb if you haven't gone in yet

Can someone please explain to me, how on Bittrex every time a top 20 marketcap coin starts to moon i can no longer seen the volume increase/decrease?, it happens everytime and is starting to piss me off, whats the deal?

Bois. Its mooning again. Hope everybody that lost out is with us this leg up. 0.021 on GDAC

damnit i chickened out of buying more

FUCK THIS coin desu when it goes up high enough to recoup my losses I'm going back all in on link, I'm having panic attacks when I think how I own zero link right now

Is it still going up? If so, why would you sell it.
On any time frame the charts say up.
It has obvious support at 300 (bitstamp), if it breaks that something has changed and people will start to think again.

I can't wait, I will quadruple my portfolio size if so

just buy 1000 link as insurance
i used to sell and buy the same coin again and again but then i found a sweet spot

holy shit I did it. I even ended up with 180 link more than where I started. How the fuck did I manage this. I feel so calm now.

fuck no, I've grown dependent on link. I need as much as possible.

Yes of course just like bitcoin did after going up 12k in a short period, there’s a difference in crashes you dope, it’s called relativity, 324 per coin vs 17,600. You is da smartest.

Oh shit then I’m just greedy got ten at 100

kek you're retarded. google market cap and then don't come back

Yes people will sell all of their shares with 30 dollar dips instead of waiting to dump when they have a focal point of bitcoin as a marker. Get the fuck off this board you tard.

Real answer. HODL. Set a high/low limit for yourself to sell 1/2 if you need to.

>shares
lmao fuck off James, I think I hear your buddy calling you on facebook

Of course BTC will go up. How many times did you bet against BTC successfully? Never bet against the king. Nice gains were made. Time to realize them in BTC before the inevitable dip happens.

Uh oh triggered the NEET (coins) better Ralphie?

the absolute state of nocoiners

Saw my first normie on facebook today posting that he just got into "the cryptocurrency game." He also said that buying on normiebase was "the easiest thing he'd ever done in his life" and that "litecoin is the new bitcoin." I think it still has some juice.

LTC will go down, because ETH is gaining. The next hours the 24 % of ETH will be more then LTC, and people are investing from LTC to ETH.

so LTC down. ETH up.

That’s what the specials of Veeky Forums don’t realize, need the general population to buy in.

It’s like when Facebook first started using memes, half the Mongs and NEETS of Veeky Forums were ready to blow a gasket.

“Not our memes! They’re normies and we are special!”

Will come back to you at 9am ET so we can see how wrong you were.

That is if you only consider Coinbase

Its going up cuz its on the most downloaded app on the market so the normies see it

Want some advice ?whatever coin goes up next on coinbase buy a shit ton of it, it will go up too

Dont listen to fucking biz they are retarted.

Buy and hold

>retart

MODS

Chinese are going to take profits and dump like they always do

Also anyone who says btc is better then $ is a dumbass..

Im trying to make $, not useless virtual currency

I'll admit it burns me a little to see people on facebook talking about crypto who have no idea what they're talking about, but then again, I've only been here since the end of September. Normies will make us even more money as long as we keep an eye out.

this. i had .3 btc at 8000 and then panic sold when it dumped from 10k to 9k and then rebought at 12k and didnt dump at 12.6k. it will up and do small dumps but never sell.

>why
Well, it's pretty simple, this climb is unprecedented for a coin that's already over $100. It's completely shit on Bitcoin's 2 week growth in 5 days, and Bitcoin, the king, had a correction.

This doesn't mean it's definitely going to crash, but the why is pretty fucking clear, everything about this screams "huge fucking correction".

It might hit $500 before it does though.

All time high is never a bad time to sell, if you're too scared to sell at ATH then you should just get off this board and HODL for 10 years.

Are there many LTC whales

was gonna cop a few days ago but just.. didn't

i-is it too late lads? hoping for a decent dip so i can buy in soon...

I haven't seen them with my own eyes but I'd eat my hat if there weren't. Every coin has whales, one as old as this certainly does.

you're a close-sighted spastiq

I bought 0.40 LTC at $100, should I hold or buy more?

Do you remember the countless number of times BTC "crashed"?

LTC is even more volatile as fuck. Stephen Lee even warned about this on twitter. If you think this is just going to be a steady rise to 1k and beyond you're retarded.

The smartest thing you can do if you were lucky enough to buy in is cash out and buy back when the bear market comes.

EMA pointing upwards now. Not long til the next leg. We will hit five hundred

>YMad ID
Yes why are you mad nocoiner?

>The smartest thing you can do if you were lucky enough to buy in is cash out and buy back when the bear market comes

when will we know when that happens?

You dont have to sell all of them at once, you stupid fuck. You sell as it goes up and then buy back in when it dips.

Sweet, let me pull out my crystal ball and see when it’s gonna dip. Fucking inbred piece of dumb shit gtfoh

Are you so stupid you cant figure out how to set up limit orders?

that's up to you

its fucking gambling

>buy when the bear market comes

LOL

i need some LTC help a brorther out

LfScDLCsUow6oLCrRKQhMsRHpUCuUmkmBe

One advice: don't take anything you hear here seriously

There is literally 0 good info

Nobody predicts coin movement, nobody even predicted this obvious LTC and ETH pumps, and falsely predict many others

Go somewhere else for info and come here for memes

>pay off my motorcycle

HAHAHAHAHA -- surprisingly long-term thinking for a future organ donor

lil bitch

Will it dip again? I should of bought but instead I'm invested in the ethereum meme.

no, next stop 400

Can I sleep well with all-in in LTC?

lol, just wait

If btc is going to 100k , then LTC is going to 10k

Hahahaha ya, btc is not going to 100k

LTC is a glorified test-net. It has no defining features not already found in BTC. It is in the top 10 because of its long history and the "muh silver" meme. It's "faster" and "cheaper" than BTC only because nobody actually uses the network.

Coinbase is the normie on ramp to crypto. LTC is one of the few alts they offer so dumb normies buy it because they think the ship has sailed on BTC. They understand nothing about how this stuff works under the hood.

LTC will crash back into obscurity soon enough.

Funnily enough I'd still rank LTC as the 4th best crypto behind BTC/ETH/XMR but that's only because it's a real coin not some 2015+ cancer ridden ICO scam. As an investment, however, I see very little growth opportunity.

Do you consider Ark an ICO scam user?

Buy more at the next thing that vaguely looks like a dip if you squint

Literally every coin that launched after ETH's historic bull run is a vaporware cash grab.

Biz is actually good for catching the news as it happens. I managed to increase my LTC stack, and get in on iOTA at 1.70$ thanks to biz yelling about it. There is lots of shit throwing you need to filter though.

I only have 4 coins but if it hits 1k I'll sell one or begin to transfer into other coins more aggressively. People brought up shitcoins but with such an incredibly high rate of return you're better off getting into LTC, and then using that plus the extra money into the smaller coins.

SELL SELL SELL

keep it. cryptos will be only method of payment soon. ww3 is the reason of this mooning.