This is the next ETH, isn't it?

$100 EOY 2018 ($10B Marketcap)

fuck you OP

I'm holding 40% ark, LFG.

Did anyone say "bind"?

It's more than that.

No it's not
EOS is the next ETH the problem is ETH is the current ETH
I'll shill OMG, I have been shilling LTC for months here and everyone laughed. I've been shilling OMG for the coin to own for 2018 and everyone is laughing at me.
ETHOS is another good coin with potential
ARK is a long shot, but it's possibly going to be $20 by EOY 2018

>EOS is the next ETH

you are a moron who probably daytrades $1,000 or less. I work for one of the top 5 coins on coinmarketcap and have been in Crypto for years, everyone who has half a brain and knows what EOS is doing realizes it's got potential to be 30x by next year.

get a 1000 at least

was $1.90 last month, $3 last week, now reach $5+
Enjoy your LINK and ARK bags

Enjoy your bags idiot.

While everything else is mooning ark is slowly dying.

My dad works at nintendo. He told me they are adding Ark sidechain technology to all their games next year! 100x incoming! Wahoo!

Who made these? They're fucking great

holy shit I work for one of the Bitcoin Forks. Not a meme you faggot.

I did.

>for one of the Bitcoin Forks

umm 1 BILLION coins for EOS??? Tell me how its the next ether?

If I can ask, what'd you make em with?

thanks for shilling LTC I convinced my brother to buy some at 100 and he has been pretty happy

C4D + Redshift Renderer

>EOS the "ether" killer
>It's an ERC20 token
>"We're g-gunna replace it with a r-real network one day just make sure to screencap your balance so we can give you the killer coin!"
>Thinking this is anything other than a scam

we've made about 50million in a few months off faggots like you :]

i work for bitcoin :) u will never be as good as us :) nigger

It's bitcoin gold isn't it.

Only time will Tell. Jihan sends his best wishes

good shit, user. seriously keep 'em coming.

stratis, waves and ark are all next eth. they are all ico platforms.

God I hope so. This coin going $1,000 would be the best thing that'll ever happen in my life.

someone explain why this bitch is in every ark thread so I can make her my ark waifu.

whoops

>tfw 70%
Honestly this was probably a bad idea. Great if it works out I guess..

Hahahaha, that's worse than not working in the industry at all.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an ARKie.

You won't scare me. I don't give a shit about the $250 I put in Ark. WE GOING TO THE MOON BOIZE.