Wait, so if I'm understanding D&D right, elves don't ever make for especially good druids...

Wait, so if I'm understanding D&D right, elves don't ever make for especially good druids, but do make for fairly good wizards?

aren't elves supposed to be all nature hate cities and shit? Why are they literally the worst druids and the best wizards then?

Other urls found in this thread:

funin.space/compendium/race/Elf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dat dere bulge doesn't seem too feminine to me

>Elves
Which Elves? High Elves? Wild Elves? Sun Elves? Moon Elves? Wood Elves? did you just lump all of them into one category even though they have different stats? No wonder you don't understand shit

>Not liking thicc chiccs with thicc diccs
What are you some kind of faggot?

funin.space/compendium/race/Elf.html

Not sure what you mean senpai, elves make pretty good druids :^)

Elves make fine druids. The whole "MUST HAB BONUS IN MAIN STAT OR SHIT CHARACTER" meme is stupid, and you're stupid for promulgating it.

Awesome choice of pic, mate.

Elves make amazing druids in 4e, tho.

Elf Elves, like AD&D through to 5e "Elves as a PC race" get a bonus to Dex and a detriment to Con, while druids need decent Wis to CODzilla up - you might as well ask "which druids? AD&D protector of a sacred grove druids or 3e secret society druids or 4e wild shape into salmon druids?"

Literally not even wild forest jungle nature elves get the right attribute bonuses to make good sacred grove society salmon druids.

It's like the class and the concept of the race are from two completely seperate games.

elves also make seme-decent rangers, but only ranged rangers because of the dex bonus - which again is weird given that rangers are literally based off of tolkein elf rangers

Elves have a Dexterity bonus. Wizards want Intelligence. Druids want Wisdom. Neither of them particularly want Dexterity.

High elves specifically get an Intelligence bonus. They make good wizards. They also have cities. Usually in forests, but they have them. They're the "last remnant of a once glorious kingdom" sort of elf.

Wood elves get a Wisdom bonus. They make good druids. They're the hippie one-with-nature sort of elves.

> like AD&D through to 5e
In 5e you have the motherfucking Wood Elf with +2 to Dex and +1 to Wis in the PHB, the fucking are you talking about?

>Literally not even wild forest jungle nature elves get the right attribute bonuses to make good sacred grove society salmon druids.
Moon Elf in 3.5, +2 Dex +2 Wis, now go fellate a shotgun

Dividing all the elf wankery into two races was one of the smartest things 4E did.

Why dwarves are so awful at being fighters?

There's more if you count the subraces.
Eladrin can further be Llewyrr Elves, Moon Elves, or Sun Elves.
Non-Eladrin Elves can further be Wild Elves or Wood Elves.

Meaning a total of 7 if you count the base races.

4e Dwarves make pretty good fighters. :^)

You made wrong assumptions, user, also look harder, sure you can find a race of elves that get +2 to Wis.

Nah, gully dwarves are small, and small races make bad fighters, therefore all dwarves are bad fighters. I'm just using OP's logic.

S-sauce?

My book says Dwarves are medium.

Irrelevant, gully dwarves are small therefore all dwarves are bad at fighting.

>wanting the bara bulge

Just because one dwarf is bad at fighting doesn't mean all are, retardo.

You sound buttblasted by the OP.
2/10 apply yourself

>Not getting an easy af reductio ad absurdum