How can I buy Lightcoin? I am new to crypto

Hey /biz guys! How can I buy some Lightcoin? I want to get some exposure to LTC as fast as possible. I was thinking about $3000 to $5000k with my credit card. Is there a way to buy it instantly? I was trying to verify at coinbase for two days with no luck. Is there any way how to get it thru? I want to buy it now.

light

Don't take this personally but fuck off man. If you lurked for actually 5 minutes you'd see where people buy their shit, and one google search would yield 100 results to help you.

Fuck off.

no u dont want lite buy link

I have tried it all! None of those exchanges are actually working for new users, I cannot get verified and I cannot send any money in, so I can't buy any Lightcoin.

How do I buy actual lite coins like OP has?

dont even bother with coinbase, they are fucking everyone over who isnt hodling massive amounts of money in their shit wallet

This. The amount of newfags and Reddit in Veeky Forums right now is a real pain in the ass.

OP, learn how Veeky Forums works before posting a new thread. A good thread could have 404'd because of your dumb ass.

Who do you recommend? I've tried Bitfinex, Kraken, coinmate and BitPanda, none of them works (verification impossible).

This I tried coinbase and there were limits then I tried etoro and you cant live in Ontario then I tried GDAX and you need a fucking passport or photo id. Someone help me please? Any Canadians? Direct me to a site to buy this crypto shit.

What do you mean? My friend sent me this link (Veeky Forums), he said it's the main crypto board on the internet.

not sure if you're trolling but Veeky Forums hates normies (normal people) basically anyone who has friends in real life

Idk I've never heard of Lightcoin, doesn't sound real to me.

I have nothing against normal people or Veeky Forums users. I just want someone to help me where the fuck can I buy instantly some Lighcoin and was told that this is the place. Reddit responses are slow and outdated

Ok, so its Litecoin, sorry for the typo, I don't care how do you call it, I just want to buy it!

No I'm saying they think you're a normie so most of them probably won't help you.

What is the logic behind that argument? I have friends and I've just found out about Litecoin today and want to buy some, what is wrong with that?

Coinbase

It does not work! Their app is shit, I have taken images like five times, crystal clear, still no luck, they don't accept it.

because Veeky Forums is a kool kids klub? duh

just use bitstamp. i got verified in 24 hours. you *probably* don't actually want to buy ltc right now, btw

Why not buy ltc?

I want to buy LTC!

What is the safest site to use though?

Bitstamp are the gold standard yes?

this

2/10

You gave it away by quoting posts in your replies.

Gemini
Coinbase is under heavy load because of all the normies flooding to the site.

LTC just mooned and may be in for a correction, but if you want to use it to buy altcoins that would be understandable.