You're supposed to buy before they shill

>mfw put everything on litecoin last night
>woke up to 50% return.
Lite coin to 1 million when?

>cnn
fuck GET OUT NOW!!!!

>trusting CNN in 2017
He's a normie

That makes me NOT to want litecoin, god fucking damnit CNN...

you late to da party

I know nothing but isn't ltc technically some sort of better version of btc? I was under the impression than btc has only its name/age going for it.

>but isn't ltc technically some sort of better version of btc?

Almost every alt is a better version of BTC

it's basically a clone of BTC in an attempt to be the "silver" to BTCs "gold". Higher supply of coins and supposedly faster transaction confirmations.

Are you new? Buy high sell low is how we do it here

Yep. So, isn't it possible that past the hype, everyone in the future knows that and ltc tops btc?

Even Bitbean is a better, like said

CNN sure has a ton of credibility right now. TRUMP HAS NO CHANCE

Shut up, nigger.

lol CNN getting in on the pump and dump in 2 weeks they'll be pumping ark or something

This is truly it, bet on Hillary. Her chances are massive, easy profit.

uh... sell the news?

there it GOOOOOOOOes

What's the rumor?

Its already back to 370 again.

fucking wild. bought a week ago at $140 AUD, it's at $454 AUD right now. If only...

ironically all in on this coin 150 reporting in

>a 3 year old can move faster than a 2 year old
woahhhh

these are the faggots that are going to cause a bubble.

Man, i wish i had bought in earlier and that i wasn't a poor fag. 0.25974000 isn't going to get me to the moon.

kek

>everyone in the future knows that and ltc tops btc?

But why would LTC come out on top? If tech is the reason you're saying LTC will come out on top there's forks of LTC that are better than LTC

Wew, here come the financial experts shouting for years on end the bubble was about to pop.
Then again maybe I haven't learned my lesson from the great Bitcoin crash of 2017.

The normies know about LTC.
They don't know about the obscure alts that are even better.
Once word gets out that LTC is BTC but better and it's available on coinbase, I think something interesting will happen.
Don't expect the coreshills' arguments to hold water either.

Who cares about Litecoin? How many Diet Cokes did Drumpf have today? That's what I want to know.

I don't know about those yet sorry (any hints?), but yeah that's the general idea anyway, the fact that btc has better alternatives and if people get logic about it it shouldn't be the top in the future.

HAHAHAHAHAHA "trump would destroy black communities" no way...HAHAHAAHAHAA...black on black crime is trough the roof yet a president should be held responsible of the reckless behaviour of his people who are of lesser intelligence...HAHAHAHAHAHA ...cnn please

Was there news that I missed yesterday? How come so many got on the LTC train 24 hours ago?

no news really. price started to spike with all the BTC volume lately.