Is cryptocurrency fucked up?

Is cryptocurrency fucked up?

Now that normies are here sticking their fucking noses everywhere, our precious gains are fucked up?

there arent going to be any chance to buy low coins that moon to 400USD?

Is there still time to make mad gains about crytocurrencies?

Its been over for awhile

>Now that normies are here

what is that suppose to mean?

i just want to know if the market is going to stay as profitable as it is now in the future

if you weren't trading crypto in 2012 you are a newfag.

Yea, you obviously don't have friends lmao. This really is the normie phase. I just had a conversation about altcoins with a guy who works at a vape shop. Half of my friends are talking about BTC and others.

Compare this to 6 months ago, nothing.

So what thats suppose to mean, that crazy gains are over?

is all over then?

Last weekend every single person I talked to at a concert had something to say about coins

ETH and LTC but also Iota and XMR
Even THOTs were talking about it

Shit's going to correct in the short term

>Compare this to 6 months ago
That's because 6 months ago wasn't like the top of the bubble/hype in 2013 newfag.
4 years ago it was blasted on CNN just like it is now, but you were probably literally 15

Fuck..i don't know them, i hope more money enters to the Crypto word but i am worried that we can't have those mad gains, 4000% and so on you know?

Fuck i just don't want Cryptos to become a normal market when you suppose to be happy with a 10% grow in a month you know?

REQ, XRB and wabi are your last chance.

Crypto hasn't even started. Only just now are normie investors putting their toes in, it will still be some time before it's truly mainstream and used to buy a cup of coffee. The ship is about to depart though.

I have some IOTA and some ADA and litecoin, jeez fucking fuck normies fuck

>Only just now are normie investors putting their toes in
see >used to buy a cup of coffee
transaction fees have steadily increased for almost a decade. Buying coffee with crypto is sadly further away now than 5 years ago

is that picture saying normie flood happened in 2014?

>normies normies normies normies
god this board fucking sucks now

So what shall we do guys?
Im concerned about all this

I want Cryptomarket to remain profitable

Shall we kill someone?
Shall we try to make a communist party?

It's a fact m8. It was trending on Twitter back then too

any coin that gets added to cuckbase is a good bet

Our only hope is that there is a short term (within 1-2 months) correction that scares the normies away for a bit

Otherwise, this is the beginning of mainstream adoption into crypto

How retarded do you have to be to think the price just magically goes up by itself without more and more people joining the speculation?

So do you think that more normies come in more profitable is going to be the cryptomarket?

Like i don't know i fear that now that all normies are in only 4 or 5 coins will be the ones that prospers and the others will remain with low gains