ETH

just started mining ETH 2 days ago. expected payout of 1.6 ETH in 5 days, what can i do to get smaller amounts quicker so i can start trading?

Give me .1 eth and i'll tell you

my wallet is currently 0.00000000

what you mining on to get that sort of rate of payout? Some big complex farm type deal or just a powerful gaming PC?

1.6 eth a week requires a shitload of hardware

A 550Ti actually. I was shocked by the hashrate

What are you using to pull $1000 a week? That's nuts.

2 pcs and a phone, total cores 10

How does one get started in this mining situation? I also have a 550Ti

Are you OP? If so, sorry to tell you, but there is a bug somewhere. You are only going to pull a few dollars a week with a 550ti.

Unless you have 12 GPUs in each PC, you aren't pulling in 1.6ETH a week...

u wat

i guess with these bubbly markets mining anything is profitable. maybe I should set up my space heater.

that's not op, i am, using 3 machines

Yeah I think you’re AT LEAST missing 1 decimal place. I wouldn’t get those hashes with my overclocked 1080

OP again, is it worth investing in dogecoin to get a portfolio going?

also my total h/r is around 50-65/s

What hardware is inside the machines? 1.6ETH a week is very hard to believe unless you have very nice rigs, and in that case you wouldn't be here asking about minimum payouts.

Dude, to get 1.6 ETH in 5 days you need a rig of 60 Nvidea 1070 gpus. That's 9,000 watts of power.

Do you mean MH/s? 65 hashes per second is nothing.

What's the name of that program that calculates various hash rates and payouts for various coins for you?

That's because you have GDDR5X which nobody except nvidiafags needs. 550 Ti has normal GDDR5, that's why it has far superior performance

"I was expecting to make $800 in five days with a $200 graphics card" no one's actually buying this bait right?

CryptoCompare and WhatToMine will help.

just noticed my typo, .16eth

you are fucking retarted

Ooga booga booga me OP me not know what decimals are boooogaga

> ETH 2 days ago. expected payout of 1.6 ETH in 5 days
i call bullshit

kys my man