Wabi

I don’t get it. What’s good about this project?

Blockchain but for baby food?

Or is the general value proposition basically oh it’s an RFID coin just like WTC, therefore it’ll pump to same Marketcap?

But people thought Kyber would do the same because 0x did and it did the opposite.

What’s different this time? WTC fucking sucks ass.
> muh rfid
> muh blockchain

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@marshallroyden/wabi-another-token-for-safe-consumer-products-6669aae15eae
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

baby food is big business in china they got sumthin like a billion babies rite yea this is the next x10 coin for sure

Hmmmmmmmm

That is true

But clothes is big in china because of all the chinks and WTC is still gay

Not just baby food. Pharmaceuticals and other retail products in China. It addresses a real world need and is already functional. This might be quicker gov't endorsed than NEO.

1. its chinese
2. it has a low cap

protip its not a RFID crypto lol read the whitepaper

WABI is basically redemption points for mommys buying milkies for their babbies

be careful

IT isnt just baby food you dingus. The applications for this shit are limitless.

Also Kek blesseth wabi

Baby food now.
Alcohol 2018.
Technology 2019.

The reason for this is people ARE willing to pay over 20% already in China just to get an authentic product. Because they already are, since their app is out, the chip is already ON products, and their chip can survive freezers and bad conditions, which WTC's prototype shit can't.

And WTC had no tech on launch, this already has better tech at launch than WTC has now.

kyber did the same thing as 0x.. up 5-10x by 2nd day and then slow bleed.

>ANS/NEO
>WTC
>ETP
you know the drill with chinese coins.

>China Coin
>to buy food, pharma and other goods

Its huge you idiot... its fucking huge. But I would wait at least until it hits 2-3$.

you can buy stuff with it
you cant even do that with bitcoins and its 17k

Maybe pump MOD now faggots!

Yeah western piggu does like chink coins...hmmmmm

For those of you who aren't parents or know little about parenting, well....parents will pay a premium to ensure safety of their children. The population of China is huge and ever expanding. Also, China is like land of fake shit. Same applies to pharmaceuticals and other retail.

So how do we convince Chinese people to start fucking like rabbits and make more babyies to prop up my Wabi holdings

are you saying there arent enough chinks even though there are 1 billion of them

set your sell order high.

+ babies died and the fud about babys dying bc of fake baby food was so strong some foreign chinese people could live off buying baby food in australia/germany/usa and ship it so china

This is kek blessed anons why arent you in yet.

but imagine if there was two billion user

Where are you guys getting low marketcap?

100m circulation trading at 1.27 puts it 127m Marketcap, higher than REQ and LINK, heavily shilled shitcoins here.

At $2 it’ll be higher than WTC. U wot m8? Not much room to grow

Unless I’m wrong?

they need this shit in china, some soulless chinkies love killing kids

The real question is why WaBi is the only coin in history to be listed day1 on Binance?

40m in circulation. 50m marketcap.

>100m in circulation

100m total supply, not circulating. circulating is 65 million at the very most, depending if you call what the team owns and PreICO tokens that are locked up as "circulating."

Best case: 46 million circulating, worst case: 65 million. It's currently somewhere in that range.

Wut

how high does it go in the next week??? winning prediction gets 100 wabi

Probably 1$

$6.67

I just fomo'd in since China is waking up soon.

ya me tooo

This is a brand new coin

just fomo'd in ... chinks are going to make this one fly

What's a good price to sell this shit? Can it go over 8000 sats?

atleat double where its at now

In what timeframe?

and kyber tweets about partnership after partnership, yet all i see is red. i don't understand who/what the kyber market maker is.

How the fuck did it almost die in 24 hours?

happens with almost all new coin listings. Even stocks on the stock market do this. in other words in means nothing

>The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

>Blockchain but for baby food?
True, but you over simplified it.

Fake products like baby food is a BIG problem in China. In 2009 or so, hundreds of babies died because of fake baby milk powder.

Chinese have been buying baby milk from abroad. I live in Germany. Had a Chinese housemate from Beijing who often bought baby milk powder here and sent it to China. Thought that was weird, turned out it was a common business practice.

x20 gainz,that's what great about WaBi, so shut up and buy

Let me feel my left ball of fortune...

Nope, no answer, please ask again later.

are you fucking 12?

yes

This is the best short explanation of how WaBi will be big in the near future.

Also, the possible partnership with Alibaba group. If you don't know how big Alibaba is, you're a moron who lives in a cave.

The tag is also in the works of being adapted to pharma, alcohol and electronics. Saying "Muh baby powder" is just a weak FUD.

Wrong. Circulating supply is 46m tokens.

That means market cap is still below $60m. Do the math.

This. Studied China in college + studied abroad, can confirm.

Chinese people are notorious for really just not giving a fuck ever, but that baby milk powder incident had them up in arms.

Take my $50 wabi

Bought in at 7700sats,shoulda waited a little, longer but meh. 5x by spring and I'm well in the black

Can someone explain why the WaBi coin itself would be valuable? It's a loyalty coin. It's the weakest part of their otherwise great business model. Why would a normie care about the loyalty coins that they have to build up/buy to get a discount when what they're actually interested in is the provenance of their product?

I feel like the value of WaBi coins has a ceiling built in as well as a likelyhood to be the first part phased out of an otherwise very successful business.

Merchants will be obliged to use WABI token as loyalty points in order to sell through Walimai’s channels. They have incentives to do it because consumers trust the Walimai brand and are willing to pay a premium.
They can use WABI token to effectively give a discount (consumers who buy the products will receive some tokens, which be used to redeem something in the future) or use more sophisticated techniques (e.g. buy the second product and receive WABI tokens, or refer your friend and receive the tokens).
medium.com/@marshallroyden/wabi-another-token-for-safe-consumer-products-6669aae15eae