I TOLD YOU RETARDS TO STACK UP ON LTC

WELL?

How the fuck does your dumbass feel now?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/7jaujb/white_nationalists_want_to_march_again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>smaht

>haha, aren't we so smart Veeky Forums, we making money and shit

ok. so whats the next call. i promise i will put .5 btc into it

I am actually interested in /biz general education/work level.

>Currently a PhD candidate in euro country.

ARK

im so smart i buy iota

I bought at 218, am I good bros?

fomo,you cant catch the dragon

Literal NEET did well in HS

Literal NEET that dropped out of high school and outperformed BTC in November

I feel like any Americans here are either NEET's, in school, or have a degree and a job

this

>tfw doubled my money
FEELSGOODMAN

Pretty wide generalization.
>I bet any Americans here have a computer

Undergrad Econ, Masters in CS

PhD candidate in Canada.

>Veeky Forums
>smart people

High school social studies teacher
>tfw i might be able to retire in 5 years and never see a class full of niglets again

I doubt it's that much better than reddit but there is a natural entry barrier in the way info is presented here

People like their shit easily digestible and updooted for clarity on most social media, I like this place because real insight is found in chaos and genuine organic discourse

>Bloomberg: Famous People Acting Smart

so all people then

>I doubt it's that much better than reddit but there is a natural entry barrier in the way info is presented here

It's without a doubt way smarter. I had to lock myself out of Veeky Forums for a few months due to reasons so I went to reddit. Two days later and I already wanted to fucking myself. I can't deal with the pretentiousness and EXTREME retardation of people there. They all act like they are the hottest shit around and are so smart because they read one line of some random wikipedia article. There is the entry level aura to pretty much everyone regarding everything in there, not to mention the unsurmountable amount of shills and propaganda. It really gave me newfound appreciation for this place because no matter how bad it gets, it's still an order of magnitude above that glorified facebook lite piece of garbage.

>I can't deal with the pretentiousness and EXTREME retardation of people there.

Care to give any examples?

>They all act like they are the hottest shit around and are so smart because they read one line of some random wikipedia article.

Doesn't everybody do this online no matter what platform they're on?

lmao y´all cucked i bought 100 ltc when that shit was 30 bux each going to space biz bros

>redditor makes some moral stance on something that doesn't affect them nor a significant amount of people
>30k upvotes, front page
reddit.com/r/news/comments/7jaujb/white_nationalists_want_to_march_again/
They are pretentious for sure
This post is like taking a moral stance against serial killers, except that would still make more sense