>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7JUrDMOtm4
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
twitter.com/hashtag/눈감고_고른_사진이_50rt가_되면_내_그림체로_그린다
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did someone say "blow it all up?"

Obligatory Elite Dangerous Jump when?

What song plays when you grow weary of life?

Is obtaining Sage of Six Paths Mode and Truth-Seeking Balls from MC-Kun worth it? It seems like you'd have to veer dangerously close to the fail condition for some generic shonen power-ups. Also, the jump itself seems to offer nearly everything of worth.

Hey.

If you don't know how to use fucking spoilers, don't fucking talk about a movie that hasn't been released world-wide yet. How about that?

Reasking in new thread.

It would probably be more effective to just become the Ten-Tails' Jinchuriki after finding a way to purge Kaguya's consciousness from it. That gives you everything MC-KUN offers and more, plus you don't have to babysit two suicidal shonen protagonists for a decade. It's not even that hard, with the right build.

Hey.

If drama originated in an old thread, leave it in the old thread. How about that?

I agree. At least it wasn't plot-ruining spoilers like SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE IT WAS HIS SLED VADER IS LUKE'S FATHER HAN SHOT LAST

None.

Is there a reason you couldn't just go back in time and eat the God Fruit?

Like this ?

How do your companions dance?

Well Azula dances and fights at the same time.
Because I imported her to Erfworld as a Warlord and gave her Dance-Fighting.

You couldn't with the Phoenix Gate. That does the sort of time travel that can't actually change history, with all your changes being self-correcting. There was only one Chakra Fruit, and Kaguya ate that. So either you'd fail to take it for yourself, or you'd succeed but somehow Kaguya would steal the power from you. If you had some other form of time travel that could actually change history, though, then I don't see any reason why you couldn't.

My friends don't dance because if they did dance
then they're no friends of mine.

Enthusiastically.

Tell me about a time when you were an absolute madman.

>actually taking capeshit seriously

Actually, it says:

>you arrive in a version of history unchanged by your actions

Which seems to imply that you're just shifting timelines and you /can/ make changes, you just can't experience them.

>There was only one Chakra Fruit, and Kaguya ate that.
Was there? Pic-related.

The fuck are you talking about? The guy you quoted was talking about how the Thread Name references Planet of the Apes

There's a Planet of the Apes remake hitting theaters? Fucking Hollywood.

Hey, fuck you. I was just about to watch that.

>Not knowing that the original still hasn't been released world-wide

No, it says you can only make stable time loops, and that anything that happened before you entered the jump is fixed. That said, fair point on using Cheat Mode to get a second Chakra Fruit. I had forgotten about that possibility. That would let you get around it being a fixed point that Kaguya has the Chakra Fruit's power.

Actually, you could. But I'd strongly recommend using Minecraft's Cheat Mode to clone the artifacts you want to steal. This limits you to one per month, so be very picky about what you want. Alternately, you could make something that perfectly mimics the canon item you are trying to steal, but if you can do that, why bother with time travel to start with?

>50018309
Poorly, but occasionally alcohol drives us to to pulse rhythmicly to music. It's rarely a pretty sight. Fun though.

On a related note, during my time in Invader Zim I replaced all of the water on the planet with alcohol for a few days. Was it my idea? No, it was Tak's. One of her many plans to take over the planet. Did I laugh maniacally at television screens as the world got ever more drunk? You bet your sweet buns I did.

I eventually changed it back and told Tak that Zim and Dib must have come up with some way to counteract the chemical treatment I used. Zim naturally leapt upon this and hogged all the credit despite the fact I knew he spent the time having a wild party with Dib and GIR.

My ten years there were so much fun.

Yes? They're apparently planning on redoing that whole time loop again.

>We can only steal one object per month
>But we can still go back in time and steal
Cool.

You could only steal something if it went missing in the original timeline around the same time you traveled to. Or, I supposed, if you later used the Phoenix Gate to return it to right after you stole it, so it re-enters the historical record.

>Can only create stable time loops, and since you arrived in a version of that reality unchanged by your actions, you can't actually change anything from before you arrived.

Stable time loops only, you've got to keep the loop intact. Though as you've said, using Cheat Mode to copy the object instead of steal the original would work fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7JUrDMOtm4

Maybe someday it'll play, when the group is ready for one last jump. But we still have things to do, and a home to return to one day.

>pulse rhythmicly to music.
Are you a gelatinous cube perchance?

I think you guys are talking about War for the Planet of the Apes, which is going to be a sequel to Dawn and Rise and continue the existing continuity/prequel series/reboot series.

The Chakra fruit isn't unique, Kaguya's clan has found lots of them during their travels prior to arriving on earth and settling on the moon.

Sauce?

iqdb is your friend, buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

Unique on Naruto's planet. Kaguya ate all the fruit that planet's God Tree produced. And unclaimed trees are evidently pretty rare, if Momoshiki was having trouble finding one and was super psyched about the idea that Kaguya's was unguarded with her being sealed away. I'm not saying you couldn't go off into space to get one, but it would be hard.

Adding to user's post, the Ototsuki didn't settle on the moon until Hamura went there, who is just Kaguya's son and he did it long after her death.

Sometimes, but not that often. I much prefer my standard flesh whenever possible.

Pulsing rhythmicly to music just sounds so... sensual. I love it. Admittedly, it's a bit of an artistic exaggeration. Flailing may be a better term for our collective ability to dance.

No idea. I pick my art up from a ton of different places and don't always keep information of the source around. My apologies.

Parasyte Q's

>They're basically copies of you with as many neurons as you can spare in there, right? Are they especially loyal, beyond that instinct to rejoin you?
You kind of 'program' them with their orders before they split off. They are essentially loyal. They won't run off and double-cross you unless you tell them to do that.

>if you go Parasyte with Multiple Parasytes, you can say goodbye to your other Parasytes to be able to use all the areas they covered in addition to your own, right?
Yes.

>Would I need to relearn how to use/shapeshift those areas, or do they just work the same as my Parasyte bodypart?
You would need to re-learn but as you are a parasyte the process is trivially fast and easy.

>Any extra difference between Cranial/Body?
No. But if you were Cranial you probably took Brightest, and it would be super easy.

And if I assume Parasyte altform and join with a new host... can I shift the parts of his/her body like they were the Multiple Parasytes or would I just have my bodypart?
You can only shift the part you occupy.

>Parasyte altform... can I replace another part of someone's body, or am I locked to the same one? Like a Cranial Parasyte deciding to join someone's arm as a Body Parasite?
It doesn't have to be the same part - if you were a cranial parasyte, hopped into your parasyte altform, you could then attach to someone's arm.

>How much of a torso can be made up of a parasyte?
About several kilos, so maybe the front of your rib cage and your pectoral/diaphragm muscles. But it has to be more or less just muscle/skeleton - you have to keep the human internal organs.

>If I took five body parasytes could my head be the only part that isn't either a parasyte or protected by one?
Pretty much. There still might be a couple of tiny weak spots but pretty much.

>Bakemono is too much cp
I thought it might be. I'll drop it to 200 for the next (and hopefully final) version.

So this movie will be about BLM?

It's all moonrunes, nigga.

twitter.com/hashtag/눈감고_고른_사진이_50rt가_되면_내_그림체로_그린다

That picture reminds me of a fan comic I saw once where Shinichi and Migi met the protagonist of Midori Days, and afterwards Migi decided to shape himself into a cute fairy girl to mess with Shinichi.

You have no idea how close I was to putting in a Midori Days joke drawback.

Can it extend from the torso to the arm, presumably like how Gotou's was?

That would have been pretty funny. Probably would have confused people who didn't get the joke, though.

>Not just being a Body Parasyte for the express purpose of reenacting Midori Days

I for one would not have been able to resist that temptation.

I honestly wouldn't mind if you did that.
has a point though, so it might be worth throwing in a note at the end to explain just in case people aren't familiar with it.

Honestly, that's not the worst place to having a tiny girl growing out of. I've seen fanart of that, too.

I probably need to rewrite that some, but I wasn't intending them to stack.

With the topic of madmen and destruction in the air. How much of a bad Idea/feasible/fucking suicidal would it be to try to romance Gavrill Madaraki as a mid-chain charisma based jumper?

Just how many kilos are we talking? Would pic-related be reasonable for an arm parasyte?

If that's the case might I suggest making it one perk with two "tiers"?

Impossible unless you buy her as a companion, but if you do it should be rather easy.

>Can it extend from the torso to the arm, presumably like how Gotou's was?
You're talking about how much torso can be made up of parasyte? Yes, but you're sacrificing coverage for concentration.
Like, theoretically you could have one parasyte cover your entire skin, but they're literally stretched too thin to be very useful - they can't make very good attack appendages, and when they harden themselves they're a lot thinner, because they have to maintain coverage of a wider area.

That's fine.

Special for you guys, then.

Magnificent.

...Damnit! Now I have to pick between being a Parasyte and getting a Midori-hand.

>pick between being a Parasyte and getting a Midori-hand

I'm sure you could convince your parasyte to take such a form. It might be weirded out, much like everyone seeing it, but surely you can fast talk by now, yes?

Random question, but how much control would a body parasyte in your arm have over its movements?

I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out whether it's better to get one in your dominant or off hand.

Right quick, the drawback mentions that your hand is either a girl or a boy, but then the rest of the drawback unambiguously states the parasyte to be Midori.

No, I meant that I was planning on being a Parasyte myself.

...Though now that I think about it, just taking a Midori-hand form to mess with my host(s) seems like a great idea.

Off hand for sure, that way both arms are useful.

“Ah, you’ve found moi training boxers!” Vyers breaks his long silence, temporarily reminding you that you’re making your normal selection with company. “Wear these, and you will find your physical endurance and strength will increase one-hundred fold! All for only 400 points, with discounts if-”

Noooonononono, we are not doing that that is not true shut up. Ahem. Yes, these boxers will help you train. They’ll even act as physical exercise for training if you’re otherwise too strong to really lift weights anymore. You’d have to be just to wear these comfortably, anyways. Don’t ask me how they’re that heavy but still flexible enough to be worn as clothes.

...yes, they can come in the form of panties for ladies. Or if you’re...especially curious.

“No shame in that!”

It has complete control. If you can move your arm, it's only because it's letting you. But the parasyte is really good at coordinating itself so how you move doesn't impair it (in fights, Migi tends to handle offense while Shinichi takes care of dodging with occasional attacks when he gets close enough), so putting it in your off-hand is probably the better move.

I somehow forgot to paste the starting text. The item in question starts with:

100-Ton Boxers [400, Discount for Drop-In] – I...wait, what’s this doing here?

>having an off-hand

I'm not really a fan of JRPGs.

At least you aren't replacing their hips, I guess.

what.

...Do they also come in heavier than 100 tons?

Guys, this Parasyte jump has given me a terrifying idea for a theme chain.
Peewee's Playhouse Jumper, because everything talks.

>Body Parasyte from Parasyte
>Symbiote from Symbiote
>Black Blood Weapon Companion from Soul Eater
The idea is to fill up all 8 companion slots with companions that are part of your body. What are some other good ones?

Personified Cells from The Mighty Boosh would probably be here too, despite not counting as a companion. A Kamui from KlK is on the short list, since clothing is still pretty close. Maybe some sentient weapons as well, but I kind of don't want to do that since Black Blood already fills that slot to a degree. Perhaps fluffing something from PMD? Like being a Paras/Parasect and ruling that you now have a sentient fungus growing around your brain?

If you got cybernetics you could host an AI companion inside you.

Parasites from Skullgirls perhaps?

Too bad

Sadly, no, but it'll basically function as effective physical exercise regardless of how strong you are. You just need to be strong enough to have 100 tons around your waist to start with.

This is practically a joke item unless you're a late jumper or one with lots of GAINS. This can go for a lot of items, really. I know the one the majority yall are waiting for.

Cool. What other details about yourself would you like to announce?

Green's ditto from the Pokemon Adventures manga is basically a knock-off spiderman symbiote with the added advantage of being able to turn into separate objects/creatures.

>Vyers and the Benefactor turn the item summary into a hilarious routine
I demand more of this, especially more of tsundere/exasperated/embarrassed Jump-chan and Vyers' interactions.

>Symbiote from Symbiote
That doesn't take up a companion slot while it's still a part of you. Likewise, Origin Spirit from LoK is part of your soul, but is also slotless. There's also personality cores from Portal.

I'm afraid of commitment.

The Hyperdrive? Or is it the Trapezohedron, just in time to take to the Lovecraft jump?

Also, too bad

Fascinating, tell us more.

Jump #006
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Ahhh, this feels so... calm?

1000cp

Free:
1 Mascot
well, I assume we need it?

1 Ticket Gate
here we make the dosh

1 Park Grounds

1 Park Name
How 'bout ''Phantasmiverse''?

1 Ferris-Wheel

Cover-Ups – we wont need these, will we, Rikku?

Section 1: Transport Rides

Monorail
-50cp

Section 2: Gentle Rides

Bumper Cars
-50cp

Section 3: Coasters

Steel Coaster
-150cp

Hyper Coaster
-200cp

Section 4: Thrill Rides

Twister
-50cp

Launched Freefall
-100cp

Section 5: Subdivisions

Main Street – Well, is an Distant Future Street from my Warhammer-Time enough?
free

Kid Zone
-200cp

Resort Hotel
-200cp

What drawbacks?

End choice: Next.

>Writefag

Well, I don't know what I expected to come from this, but oh well, we'll build a Theme park. The Main Road looks like the one in the World I guarded when I was a Sister of Battle. So I build the first Subdivision for the Kids . They are, after all, the main reason families will come visit the park. And after that, I'll build the Hotel. The ''Empress of Seasons''.

After that being constructed, we'll turn towards the main attraction to come – the first Steel Coaster, the “Embrace of the Sun”, with two Loops and some more curves along the ride.

Some years in - the start of a theme park is... slow. And I won't use the mascot as a sex-symbol. we build over Twisted and Mind boggling “Battle of the Sisters” - two hypercoasters that are actually just one, but it has two trains departing alongside each other and 'battling' it out in screws, loops and all that nice shit that gets the customer really overhyped for this.

So, we leave here after getting dozens of buc... yeah, Rikku?
>Won't you want to describe your Mascot?
Nah, we'll leave that one to the imagination.

Grab the PAK from Invader Zim.
Visit Portal and get a Personality Core.
Plug it into the PAK with Duct Tape Fusion.
BAM! Companion that's part of your "body" and you just gained spider legs, small jet pack, cutting lasers, and a weak bubble shield.

Win win win.

Bonus points: Snag the Adventure Sphere.

What said. It has complete control.

You can chose if it's a boy or girl, just replace all female references with the male ones and make a new name (or not). I just used female gender in the bulk because that's what Midori is.

Good ideas.

Also, right after I posted, I remembered Aburame Clan from Naruto, so you can be filled with bugs on top of everything else.

Hm, alright. That's fine too.

I don't know /why/, but I want to get them. Might use it as a bludgeoning weapon too... or import it as my Panty & Stocking weapon?

>spoiler
What's that about then? Don't really know much of Disgaea. ...is it the Horse Weiner thing people keep mentioning?

How hard is it to survive the Jagan Eye implantation? Does the one up for purchase at least give you decent chances?

Also, can you decide its orientation?

Multi-parasytes all take up a single companion slot.

Yes.

Pringer X [600, Discount for Drop-In] – The mighty and incredibly tough robot Prinny is now yours, mecha-sized and with a piloting seat that only responds to you. This building-sized robot has all you need for random, unnecessary destruction: laser beam eyes, flexible fins capable of lifting houses off of their foundations, a soda dispenser for the piloting seat! Comes with a watch that lets you summon this at will, along with a hangar that lets it fit in your Warehouse without taking up extra space. It does literally nothing else, though, so don’t get any smart ideas. You can certainly modify the mech with some trial-and-error, however. Can be shrunk down to a Prinny-sized form and will be given a basic combat AI if you need an extra fighter, though it’s fairly stupid and its power is downsized along with it. It also just keeps repeating ‘dood’ over and over while following your orders. It still packs a mean punch, though.

>Like being a Paras/Parasect and ruling that you now have a sentient fungus growing around your brain?

user my gimmick is that I am bad ideas:the jumper and this Idea seems horrendously Likely to end your chain..

>Jumper tries to import companions
>Jumper loses 90% of their body and dies immediately

>Yes.
Oh god why

Mecha prinny seems fun though

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

How does having a Symbiote work if you already have superhuman abilities and are a perfect host? Like Web Warriors. Does it just stack linearly or does it magnify what you already have?

>In just one day.
Christ how long ago was this?

Go to Akame ga Kill, grab an Extract Teigu, and make it Sapient?

Are there any perks which would allow me to use magic for ki effects and vice-versa?