The Queen's youngest daughter rewards you with an enchanted disease for you services

>The Queen's youngest daughter rewards you with an enchanted disease for you services.

Am I in a Nurgle Worshipping Kingdom? For what reason am I going to get myself diseased?

I thank the little servant of Slaanesh, this alliance continues to further the goals of both our masters.

NURGLE, YOU FAT CUNT! YOU KNOW THE BITCH THINKS YOU'RE DISGUSTING! TZEENTCH IS GONNA STAB YOU IN THE BACK WHILE SHE'S GOT YOU DISTRACTED!

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR DEATH ANGLE WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN THE LOVE! WE HAD A THING GOING, MAN! PLAGUE AND WAR! BLOOD AND GORE!

TRAITOROUS FAT FUCK FAT FUCKING FUCK FAT FAT! FUCK! FUCK YOU, I HOPE ISHA GETS FREE!

If it's enchanted with positive effects that greatly outweigh the negatives of the disease, and the enchantment spreads alongside the disease, that could be very useful for mass buffing and suchlike.

So...what exactly does this disease do?

>I HOPE ISHA GETS FREE
Damn bro, that's harsh.

I know this is your magical realm, it's mine too, but you're not going to find much help with it on this site of all places. It's a shame that there's so little content for this sort of thing too.

I give her a couple in return, plus someone to remember me by.

I hope all you POZ fags die from all the unholy crotch-rot you have
fucking degenerates

Assuming that this disease somehow gives me some positive effects, am I bound by some sort of contract to not spread it? I feel like if the disease was something good, I'd want to spread it, and the royals might not want me spreading their special disease. If it was also weighed down with negatives though, I wouldn't want it for myself in the first place.
Also
>single line of greentext
>OP not being a faggot

>being a bugchaser

I mean it's not like I want aids, bugchasers are fucking insane. I'm just heavily involved in ERP and like the idea of magical, body changing diseases and shit.

>the royal disease

You can't pass hemophilia sexually. Lycanthropy, on the other hand...

Oh okay it's fetish shit. I was wondering why a disease would be something you wanted, but now it makes sense. Jesus, reading the forum posts in that screencap of all the bugchasers wigged me the fuck out.
I mean, if it was a disease without ANY negative effects, what would that even be called? Transmissible, positive effects, no negatives. What would that be? Some kind of symbiosis?

>Khorne sperging out at Nurgle, like that overly-attached friend whose clingier than your girlfriend and is jealous that she's keep him away from you.

I keked harder than I should have because I have friend who's in the position of burgle right now.

I guess that works? I mean, part of the idea is having it like a weird curse, slight negative effects, some good ones. And yeah, I agree, that bugchaser forum compilation is like peering into the heart of insanity.

And how does she transmit this disease?

So, champions of corruption, then?

Never saw the downside in getting a knot, except that cutey mouse girl won't want you if you get too weird. And that's easily remedied by "magical potions". Just like in real life.

>Not maintaining human purity
Might as well just fall to the demons senpai.

Pic related, I suspect.

>not knotting sluts and qts left and right
>not submitting to the panther and getting his super powers from buttsex
>not agreeing to incest with your bird daughter

It's like you choose to be a bad person or something.

She's gonna lick a nearby toad, which will somehow magically infect me? I'd prefer that really, I don't touch girls they're icky.

You don't get a choice in the matter.

The only thing you can sex with is the gargoyle. Anything else ruins your purity.

Even the mouse girl? She's the most prudish breeding obsessed furry I've ever encountered, and I've encountered my fair share.

Then you're ruining her purity.

How do you "enchant" a disease?

I mean it's not like it's a sword. Does an enchanted bacterium pass on its magic to the bacteria it separates into? What about a virus spreading magic to its offspring?

Am I being given midichlorians?

In a magical realm, all things are enchanted

>Does an enchanted bacterium pass on its magic to the bacteria it separates into?
I don't see why not.

>rewards you with an enchanted disease

So, yeah. My sinuses haven't cleared since.
But I haven't gotten any other diseases since then either, and it's been years.
Also I can smell color now.
Even in the dark.

That's what I get for servicing the undead I guess.

Bird daughter may have been added after I stopped playing it. What's that about?

>Necromancer engraves a Symbol of Death onto a rhinovirus
>the moment your immune system reads the threat, it's too late

>the disease is intelligent and able to communicate with its host
>the disease is loyal to its host and will not inflict any symptoms, but it can be commanded to infect other creatures
>depending on its orders, the infections will either behave as their parent, or quickly mutate into any mundane disease

>your immune system in not one homogenous creature
>it's a vast number of individual cells
>once any cell of your immune system reads the Symbol of Death virus, it dies
>mfw Symbol of Death virus causes an autoimmune deficiency
>mfw necromancer literally created magical aids

I find it funny that she thinks that one disease can counter another.
I consume the youngest daughter to get her genetic material and memories.

She trades blood with you.
Blood transfusion.

Actually pretty ingenius, because that type of disease is hard to spread without intention.

The world is doubly fucked, since he managed to figure out how to eat cyborgs and tanks in the second game.

And now we have Mercer magic. Wonderful.

it wouldn't be called a disease in the first place
But if you want an example... E.coli is a harmless little germ

Vampirism, dude

>mfw I have no face

How has no one mentioned cancer mages yet?

>meeting you in human form, the 'disease' explains that the royal family employs cancer mages as personal bodyguards
>she can accompany you as a human if you prefer, or use her disease form to hide inside your body until she's needed
>as well as a powerful sorceress, she's a trained healer and can suppress all of her own symptoms. You won't even know she's there

prostate cancer

>the bandits flee in horror after seeing you summon a locust swarm from your groin
>your companion doesn't have lungs right now, but you're fairly sure she's laughing

So... BoVD cancer mage?

Sounds kinda like HoMaM

Having locusts swarm out through your dick would be fucking terrible.

Insect plague is a long range spell so I don't think they physically come out of the caster's body. At worst they'd materialize inside your clothes.

I'm a Cancer Mage, alls good. I probs gave her more diseases then she gave onto me.

>party is instantly cured by the station virologist's super disease anyways
must really suck to be a primitive planetdweller.

Would Semen to Locusts be a 3rd or a 5th level spell?

>Being a degenerate
>Not exclusively fucking the swamp Orc, and engaging in some sweaty bara sex
It's like you're a faggot or something

3rd level
At 5th there are already more practical spells available

>not agreeing to incest with your bird daughter
When was this added and how do I do it?

What in god's name is the that thing. I demand a source on that gif immediately.

It's called a Nemertea, the tentacle thing is basically a proboscis they use to envenom prey. They're pretty harmless to humans.

This image is a nightmare to most people. Some people would rather die than experience this. I am one of those people.

As a former Adeptus Biologis that worships both Slaanesh and Nurgle, this pleases me.

The disease causes one to suffer the effects of their most favored fetish when aroused on themselves.

If you're turned on by animals, you become an animal.
If you're turned on by big asses, you grow a big ass.
If you're turned on by bondage, you become unable to move.
If you're turned on lotos pods, I hope you like having a lot of holes in your arm.

As long as you're aroused, the effects won't diminish but they do cap out.

You can transfer the disease through bodily fluids and rather than dilute it spreads rapidly when put in water, so if you spit in a barrel you'll contaminate the entire water supply.

The effects of the disease reverse as you stop being aroused.

As a thief with a shrinking fetish, you might be able to do some good work as long as your stiffy doesn't stop.

There are ways to lower your corruption, idiot. Only a few totally corrupt followers makes whatsherface leave.

>it burns when you pee
>but blowing your load is a sweet flamethrower that does 8d8 fire damage, reflex half
>dragon bitches want all up on that shit