A few days ago I was asking why nobody seemed to be into XRP

A few days ago I was asking why nobody seemed to be into XRP.
>muh marketcap
>muh supply
>muh centralization
>muh artificial stability

Price per coin was around $.20. But you didn't meme like usual.
Meanwhile, XRP is off to $.30 (on korean exchanges even more) and there's no stopping in sight. Someone ate the wall and we're going straight to Uranus.
Don't miss out on this one, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

hivergent.com/you-shouldnt-invest-in-ripple-and-not-because-its-a-scam/
youtu.be/LfiixS_3o38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wont be convinced until it hits ATH

Fair enough. At this rate the ATH will probably be hit at a healthy pace in the next 20 hours.

FIDGET SPINNER MOONING

WHEN IT HITS COINBASE WE GOING TO $1

Do you know that banks don't need to use XRP to use ripple technology right? Do you know that even ripple advised to not buy XRP? Buying some XRP was one of the worst investments I've ever done in crypto.

Wouldn't it be amazing if it had the same development as LTC at this point? Slowly building up to 1 or 2 bucks, then after being added to Coinbase and giving normies access BOOM $20 easy!

MOON MISSION IS A GO!

>Do you know that banks don't need to use XRP to use ripple technology right?
Never stated they had to. The network is built to accomodate any arbitrary currency. However, by transferring currency with XRP banks save up to 60% tx-fees.
>Do you know that even ripple advised to not buy XRP?
No, did not. Where does that come from? Any source on that or is it just FUD?

hivergent.com/you-shouldnt-invest-in-ripple-and-not-because-its-a-scam/

First of all, that is a blog post by some douche.
Second of all, it clearly states that
>Ripple (the company) does not promote XRP as a speculative investment.
which is natural since they want to sell XRP as a stable token. This is why they've been dumping their own XRP into the market to keep the price down.

So why should we invest in a coin that its creator controls the supply and can make the coin go down?

Because it goes up like crazy? It's like you hate free money, user.
Right now they don't even control that much anymore. They've put all their XRP into escrow accounts, only releasing a billion a month. That's not enough anymore to keep the price down constantly.
Not forcing you to invest, but best get your pink wojacks ready.

Yeah, nothing to do with making money for themselves...

Well of course they're going to make a shitton of money with their own supply. I'm not so delusional to think that there are altruistic people in the cryptogame.
However, in their own interest the price has to rise at some point. You understand what I'm getting at, right?
XRP is a guaranteed win. Wanna know why? Hint: [spoiler]jews[/spoiler]

>Do you know that even ripple advised to not buy XRP
Nigger this is 100% wrong. Their website literally says to buy.

15$ EOY 2018

You know how much that would delight me? I'd literally cum all day when this happens. And then some more when we reach $75.

Why is the rsi so high?

$150 EOY

If that happens, I'll post a picture of my ledger in my anus.

(I'm a bear, be prepared)

"There isn’t fast settlement without XRP, just fast payments. When you use RippleNet but don’t use XRP, the actual money has to move using either the traditional correspondent banking system or using a partner (like EarthPort) that maintains nostro/vostro relationships. This is significantly slower and more expensive than instantaneous, atomic settlement with XRP.

Once a partner is using RippleNet, there is no technical obstacle to them using XRP to settle and get the speed/cost benefits. So the more banking partnerships, the more payments and the more payment corridors that can switch to faster, cheaper settlement with XRP the instant the liquidity is available.

Whether this is why the price of XRP moves, I don’t know. But this is why such a move would make sense". (David schwartz,chief cryptographer at ripple)

Simply put, Ripple will live or die by XRP. It’s what makes their business model attractive in the first place. It’s the whole point.

>$ value
I would have been so rich if I didn't invest into Ripple and just held my BTC...
It was at 3-5k sat not long ago and now it slightly recovers and people call this shit mooning.

Ripple is it. XRP is the future. $10 EOY.

It seems like all the top coins get their due moons today. Which one is next. XMR or what

why are people on bittrex selling?

it's 2700 on binance

the entire market is half of its original sat value because btc keeps fucking mooning and everything deflates to adjust to it. increasing 70% from whatever low it was at to what its trading at rn, by all definitions, is considered a moon. if you bought in at the low a couple hours ago, you're up 70% on that gain. eat dick nigga i dont even care about cripple but im just riding this and dumping it at the top

retards who don't know how market cap works , stop spouting retarded shit.

this shit coin is 60 cents at best q1 2017

T. Newfag

>40%
>moon
Oh boy... EMC2 rise to 20k could be called moon, not this pathetic shit.

Fag who doesn't understand how even $250b is pocket change to bankers

>market cap
Market capitalization is nothing else than circulating supply multiplied with current price. How the fuck does that have anything to do with anything at all? I keep seeing this meme and it makes me wonder if you actually know wtf you're spouting.

first coin i ever bought, glad I stuck it on a wallet and forgot about it until now, probably would have sold

HOOOOODL MAh BOYAAASS JST HOOOOODL!!!!

kek this

>no reply
Of course not, what was I thinking.
This shitty
>but muh market cap
meme must die. It's so infuriating.

Explain to me how the 38b supply could ever make the coin to be $1?
impossible user, you'd need 200b market cap

Are you dumb? The market cap is not a static value. It's a dynamic value calculated by taking total supply and multiplying it with current price. If the price of a single XRP rises, so does the market cap.

ok retard this wasn't my question, redpill me on what the possibilities of this coin being $1 and what it would take.

Your mom getting blacked.

Is that a good enough answer for you?

What are you even asking? It's mooning right now and if enough demand is there, the coin will reach $1. That's how this shit works.

First plausible price prediction of 2017. thank you, user. Top notch.

Ripple is targeting a $5 TRILLION/DAY market, tard.

Stop being obsessed with the fucking market cap. It's meaningless. This is a crypto-CURRENCY, not a stock. You want a redpill? I'll give you one: What's the market cap of the dollar?

About threefiddy.

Yeah, and litecoin is just btc with asics, yet here we are.

No one cares about what coins are, they care about hype and the hype train is coming.

Did you know? This hypetrain HAS NO FUCKING BRAEKS NEXT STOP PLUT PREPARE URANUS GEDDIT HAH!

Coinbase bitches

youtu.be/LfiixS_3o38

This motherfucker his $1 AUD for a few seconds today

Riding this bitch to $100 on 15k XRP, 1million here I come!

market cap is important because it represents all of the money that was invested into a particular coin.

For example. if you want to fully buy a company, you would have to pay the market cap to buy every share. this represents how much the company is "worth" on the market.

same way, by looking at market cap of a currency, you are looking at the overall "worth" of that currency. Right now the market is putting a value of 15 billion on the ripple technology. if you think it is a currency that is only worth, say, 5 billion, you would take a bearish outlook. however if you think the currency is worth 150 billion, you would want to buy more now since you think more people will want to invest in the future.

Yes, that is correct and true.
But that doesn't explain why some faggots think the market cap is some magical barrier that somehow dictates how much a coin can grow.

I will just invest my christmas money into it (400$) and see where it goes. I dont think I will make more than 1800$ but whatever.

You cannot compare the market cap of a company to that of a currency. I've seen this so many times, stop spreading this shit. Do you know why? Because you can't buy a tenth of one stock. But you can for bitcoin. If I buy 1 satoshi for $1. That would put the value of 1 bitcoin at $10,000,000. At no time was $10,000,000 invested into bitcoin. But that's what it becomes valued at.

Market cap of a stocks or companies do not equal that of currencies.

market cap doesn't represent all of the money invested in a coin LOL.

it's merely the last price paid for it times supply.
lets say xrp has a supply of 2000
I can buy 1999 xrp at $0.01 and later, 1 xrp at $0.50.

the market cap would be $10 000. but I only paid 20bux49.

It is an indicator of how much a coin could grow because there there is always a limit to the amount of worldwide demand for any asset. once all of the banks and investors who are interested in a technology have already invested, the market cap can't keep going up. is the value of all interested parties 15 billion? is it 150 billion? thats up to the investor to determine, but this is why market cap is something to consider

But this is bullshit, because you can buy a fraction of a coin for a dollar and still increase the overall market cap by that fraction in total.
Market cap for crypto coins is the most bullshit statistic that could've been brought over from stock trading.

yes it is the last transaction. but in a liquid market with thousands of transactions, if the last transaction price was much higher than the majority of people holding would deem it, they would sell, bringing the supply up and the price down, eventually the market cap will settle at what everyone deems the overall company to be worth

buying fractional cryptos doesn't change the underlying concept of what I said. yes if you buy 1 satoshi for $1, it would put 1 bitcoin at 10 mil. but no one will buy a satoshi for $1 right now. the only reason they would do that is if the value of 1 btc was 10 million already.