SELL YOU FOOLS

SELL YOU FOOLS

>Hillary has 95% chance to win goyim. Drumpf is done

I mean pundits have been calling it a bubble for years. They're right of course, but the question is when is the top of the bubble

>WallStreet has to come out and tell you it's a bobble.

Buy more you Fools.

lmao

>Fed Survey

>Trusting this kike run network

The stock market is a bubble about the pop. But let's focus on the new kid in town and talk out our asses like we know how it functions and why it will go to 0...FUCK THE LIBERAL MEDIA

Boy oh boy, I sure am glad I never bought Bitcoin when these 'experts' were telling me it was gonna crash from $1000 back to 0

once they realize the math, it will get so insane you all will literally cry in happiness. The actual richfags haven't even started.

Fpbp

Better cash out and pay my taxes and store my money with some jew bankers to pay me my 0.01% interest like a good goyem

No its not
No bubble will pop till the end of Trumps 2nd term
Trump will be the fall guy
This is a pre planned fact

FPBP

wait but it did crash from 1200 to 200. Is this a joke?

as long as people are screaming bubble all the time it isn't, when we enter the phase of the consensus being that this is a new paradigm of currency and exchange - REVOLUUUUUTIONARY!!!!' we're in a bubble

More like the end of 2018. The dollar cannot compete with Obama's blockchain psyop shit. Just wait till that stupid faggot claims he's Satoshi.

>he thinks Trump isn't on the side of the jews

Crypto is the Trump/Brexit of the financial world

The decentralization reaction

spooky

What math, exactly?

the amount normies threw at bitcoin now is so miniscule it won't change much if they sell at once

bitcoin + time = moon

Bullish AF

do you remember when the media showed us numbers that trump was going to lose the election by a landslide.....

Just sold 100k satoshi

this

>Fed survey

I’ll happily admit it’s a bubble too but that doesn’t mean we should sell.

The bubble will pop when it’s time if we already knew when it would already be over.. just sit back and witness the ultimate test of human greed this shit will make the history books

who watches the news anymore

cnbc and bloomberg help me when I want to take a nap