Next week obsidian will pump. Thank me later

Next week obsidian will pump. Thank me later.

It better faggot, these bags are fucking heavy

Please

gunna get heavier user

If only you knew the future those bags have ahead of them

We got Woolong now backing us up
Making fun of Dogecoin?
Prepare for the wraith of Wololong you Obsidian fags!

My paycheck comes friday and it will take days to wiretransfer it into any crypto. God fucking shit, fuck fucking banks.

You guys fucked us over with operation Rapedog!
Obsidian devs meme raping dogs and Dogecoiners?
Get ready for operation ''Counter RAPE''
>Prepare for holding those heavy bags forever
HAIL WOOLONG!!!

We will rape all your dogs next week

I am afraid that too many bagholders want to dump their coins during next pump so 4000-5000 is best we can have. Also marketing is still non existed so only few people know about this coin

You have no idea who Wololong is!
Commence operation COUNTER-RAPE
>You are going to cry like a little bitch Obsidian scum

The volume was and is shit. On a more popular exchange all the bagholders will get eaten in an eye blink.

Yeah because the bag holders are holding very small bags relative to the money in Crypto

Woolong will make sure Obsidian will never reach a big exchange and that price price will be kept low.
>Guess who is getting fucked in the ass now?!?!?!?!?!!?

right. On craptopia if someone want to buy 4btc worth of ODN price will go to like 6000sat

But Hitbtc is not so bad and small exchange

HitBTC is bad because you can only change price in 100 sat increments and buy ODN in amounts of 10 so volume has never picked up there.

The important thing is the price will improve soon, and it will keep on improving longterm as long as devs continue to deliver
fuck marketing, tech is where its at
> srsly though, let them hire better marketing help

Cryptopia & HitBTC under control of Woolong.
Bittrex and Poloniex will not list Obsidian because of Woolong.

Tamico is shit indeed

even best tech is worthless if you cant sell it. Cmon its fucking MESSENGER so community is the KEY.
Look at status, no tech but good marketing and they are at 180mil marketcap

i meant it in a way that if it works, the holders will spread the word, so it must work and work well in the first place
but yeah, you are right

they collect $3mil in ICO so they have money for marketing. Its not bagholders job to promote it

Dogecoin community under leadership of Woolong will FUD Obsidian so hard nobody will touch it for the next 50 years.

well i am excited to see how it performs in the long run

It will be in the top 100 in 2018, screencap this