CRIPPLE MOONING HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfiixS_3o38
hackernoon.com/amazon-is-the-biggest-threat-to-bitcoin-right-now-62a56d8435e4
aws.amazon.com/solutions/case-studies/coinbase/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because of this coinbase shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LfiixS_3o38

Long overdue. Most hated coin on Veeky Forums, wojak time.

yes yes thats the reason, sell at 0.30 dollah its definitely not going to 3 who would ever think that

Last Call !! GET IN OR STAY POOR !!!

Fellow cripple reporting in

43 fucking %, let's fucking goooo!

It just fucking dived KEKD
Fuuuck me

> work with Ripple and Monero

hackernoon.com/amazon-is-the-biggest-threat-to-bitcoin-right-now-62a56d8435e4

Amazon already working with coinbase : aws.amazon.com/solutions/case-studies/coinbase/

Should I sell my bags? They’re so heavy...I’ve had them for ages.

Holy shit it actually broke out of the $0.20’s range that it’s been stuck in forever, and so far it hasn’t sunk back down there. Is this a sign? Has the time finally come?

lol?

cripple pride.

worldwide

Need sleep. But kinda know it will crash eventually and probably in my sleep. Hodl or sell that is the question

Volume is picking up massively for this crypto. Why is everyone choosing today to buy this? Is it the Coinbase rumors or the partnerships they are due to announce this week?

forget you even have them.. in 1 year you'll be thanking me

>Is it the Coinbase rumors or the partnerships they are due to announce this week?
It was so sudden though, it has to be coinbase related

lol yes?

Is this as far as it will go?

hint ama**n hint

feelsgoodman, bought this a few days ago as my first ever crypto investment and im making gains already

developers are known for dumping a large amount of xrp to keep the price down

they want a stable coin, banks hate anykind of price fluctations

HAHAHAHAHA it's already making new bagholders. it was just some master trolling. you have NEVER bought it. this coin is cursed.

The CEO retweeted a $2 prediction. My guess is they want it stable at $2.

There’s no such thing as a “curse” in crypto. You either make money, or you’re a shitty trader. With XRP, you have to buy low and sell during pumps like this. My guess is you’ve done the opposite. There’s no curse, you’re just stupid.

IS THIS ANOTHER PUMP'N'DUMP PLEASE DON"T PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats user :^)
get in ETH as well for some sweet gains in the upcoming weeks/months

in at 19 cents, feels good bros.

so this is a shitty pump and dump coin? hahahahahah i ill never put my money in some shitty centralized company token.

Binance shows my btc but whe I try to buy ripple it says I don’t have any btc. What the fuck man, I sold my ltc snd bought btc 30 seconds ago.

>+34% since yesterday
>still below when I got in
haha

You're foolish if you think this is a pump and dump.

>tfw trying to buy on kraken
>keeps crashing every single time like the piece of shit it is

b-but its at ATH
are you counting in satoshi or what

Just bought some fidget spinners. Wish me luck lol

Just a rumor that has been circling around for a while now. No reason for it to blow up today if that was the case.
I'm still hoping for $1 before 2018 hits, but that's probably just me here on Veeky Forums kek'd.

using kraken

yes

I was gonna cash out with the money

kraken is too shit even for that

you didn't buy the top, did you? hahahahah

Yes, like I did with ltc this Sunday.

Everything in crypto is about pumping. Stop pretending you actually care whether or not something succeeds, you just want to make money off coins and dump them when you’re done.
>muh centralized
No one cares about your faggy ideology. We’re here to make money, and you’re here to lose it. Despite your claims, it sounds like you bought XRP way too high and sold at a huge loss. Hilarious.

just went up another 2 cents in like 2 mins

>tfw bought in at 0.0000179

You keks need to take advantage of all the dumb money thats entering the market. Normies will see news about ripple + coinbase, likely a coin and a platform they are already familiar with... The normie sheep will flock like normie sheep. (pic related)

So where is this going to?

you sound like you bought way too high and fell for the "HODL" maymay. HAHAHAHAHAH your suffering pleases me. you should have known to NEVER BUY RIPPLE. it will always JUST you in the end. HAHAHAHAAH REKT

How do you even value in sats when bitcoin’s price is always moving so drastically? You just add an extra layer of complexity when you do that. What’s the point, when you’re going to trade in your BTC for fiat anyways? Don’t pretend that you won’t, BTC isn’t even useful as a currency anymore lol

the only place ripple has been going to for months: the ground. HAHAHAHA

So you'd rather enjoy being buttfucked by the chinese who control the mining business in BTC and therefore practically turning BTC into a centralized currency? Oh, whoops!

It looks like I broke your fragile little psyche. Hilarious. But it’s clear to me from your posts that you are way too emotional. You’re never going to make it like that. Consider this: it’s the reason you’ve done nothing but lose money so far. Take some time to re-evaluate your mental state and come back when your head is more in order and you have your emotions more in check.

It's crazy how this is tanking on Bittrex but still mooning on Binance. I'm on Binance and wonder if I should sell.

what's the view like up there, above us all?

the bleak thing about this all, and probably why it attracts so many diet sociopaths, is that the idealism of de-centralization was never meant to go hand in hand with pure greed.

i hope coinbase is used more and this idea goes mainstream, just to stoke everyone's imaginations about how we could better ourselves.

jewbase uses a faggot's rainbow flag as their business icon. the only thing they want to go mainstream is bug chasing.

Why is this allowed?

For the record Coinbase previously supported ETC and dropped in favor of ETH after the DAO

you just got rekt hahaha your shitcoin will keep collapsing and people will hate it even more. it will be like digibyte.

I went all in at 0.40$

for arbitrage gains obviously

SELL SELL SELL

Think of each individual exchange as individual markets. Prices can vary drastically depending on how much supply is circulating in each exchange, and how much demand there is.

we dumpin lmao

hope i didnt suggest that coinbase is singlehandedly humanity's savior. it represents a once unpopular idea gaining traction until it becomes household.

but yes, "jewbase", "pajeets", etc etc etc. i know i'm the wrong place to posit idealism.

Sure thing, user. You know, I don’t care whether or not you buy XRP, I just want your trades to be successful. There’s no need to be so defensive. Just realize what you’ve done wrong up to this point, admit it, and change it. Then you’ll make money too.

HAHAHAHAAH the sheer state of this shitcoin whoever bought at the top, i hope you learned to NEVER BUY RIPPLE AGAIN. ahahahahaha

...because they're different exchanges/separate entities?

Now we sit back and buy the dip.

I just went in 100$, my meagre poor fag savings. Please moon ripple-senpai.

What if I told you Coinbase will forgo support for XRP in favor of the superior fork XLM

What color Lambo should I get?

What are ripple's advantages/selling points?

It'll reach it's ATH again this week. Hodl. We're all gonna make it brah.

Why not multiple brother??

411$ / All In

You guys are going to become like this guyRealize that you made this mistake by buying high, and selling low as you eventually will. Don’t blame Ripple for your poor decisions as this guy did.

Holy fuck look at Stellar go.

IT WAS JUST A DIP IT WAS JUST A DIP CLIMB BACK UP THERE YOU MOTHER FUCKER

GIVE ME THE TASTY MONEY

fucking lol sold my ripple at 2.7 on binance, bought stellar so i could send it to bittrex and buy cheaper xrp and i catch another moon mission

i never bought ripple, cuck. i'm not into centralized cucktokens. haha

It's actually being used by Banks for international payments. Much faster transactions than BTC or ETH

>For the record Coinbase previously supported ETC and dropped in favor of ETH after the DAO
They were the same thing until the DAO UAHF.

They never supported buying it either, you could just get your coins. (like bitcoin cash in january)

Today is your day my man.

I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Are you saying that we’re going to lose our money and not to be mad or are you taunting us?

hold XLM OR XRP??? AHHHH

>remember i registered with ripple 5 years ago
>see if I can retrieve wallet
>mfw i have 1000 ripple in my wallet

neat

Which is the best exchange site for XPR?

Hold XLM until it starts to dip at least.

How high can XRP even go? Isn't it more or less capped at $1 due to market cap/supply?

he's saying what everyone already knows: if you buy XRP now, you will get cucked and hold bags for a very long time.

I bought it 20 minutes ago and had 5000?

if there ever was a time to sell ripple, it's now.

As a guy who bought 5k of ripple at 0.17 I'm having a good day

Sold at 130$ loss to volatile, lesson learnt.

no that's a fucking MEME

BTC is limited too, user

So it can go beyond that?

Who the hell is buying on binance at a 30% premium over the Korean exchanges that set the actual price? What are you doing anons?!

€1 by Q4 2018