Why are we at war with the beast people again? They seem friendly enough

Why are we at war with the beast people again? They seem friendly enough.

CAN YOU FUCKING FURRIES GET OVER IT ALREADY ?
THEY COMMITTED FUCKING WAR CRIMES
THEY ATE PEOPLE
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW CUTE YOU THINK THEY ARE BECAUSE HURR DURR LE CUTE CAT EARS

Because they're different.

It's not war, it's domestication.
Don't you want a loyal nekomimi pet/maid that only accepts payment in HAMBAHGAHS?

Those burgers aren't ham, they're human flesh. Why do we keep pretending the beast people don't eat REAL people?!

Because their flesh is tasty.

I'd rather keep the human genome, especially the white one, pure, thank you very much.

TOO friendly. The King's previous wife was caught in bed with their chief. Though she didn't escape the axe, the chief somehow did, so now it's WAR.

>Those burgers aren't ham, they're human flesh.
Hence the need for domestication. We turned wolves into dogs, we've turned tiny steppe ponies into magnificent steeds, who says we can't turn these savages into loyal pets? Just drag them from their natural habitat, reward good behaviour, punish bad behavior and selectively breed them for a century or two.

Wolves and horses don't regularly eat human flesh, degenerate.

>try to domesticate beastfolk
>end up domesticated by beastfolk

This is NOT war. This is pest control.

>t. definately not a Beast Diplomat

>implying there aren't places you can unload your genome that won't lead to race mixing

>Sodomy
>Sodomy
>More sodomy
No thanks, I like the fact that I'm going to Heaven.

Get back in your cage, reprobate. Also, you shouldn't worry so much about breeding, you're never going to.

I just want to note at this point that if this thread descends into /pol/ horseshit you are the person who baited that, not the user you're replying to.

Shhut the fuck upppp

catgirl steak when?

It's too late SJW, I already have a white baby boy on the way.

Where's your baby, user? Oh right, it's not yours, it's Tyrone's.

I don't actually go to /pol/. This thread is just dumb.

fuck off Beast Justice Warrior
nobody wants to hear your fucking "beastmen gudboys dindu nuffin" rhetoric
my dad was killed by a dogman and you should hang along him

>Implying white people exist.
Life is just a bunch of people constantly claiming their the descendants of great people in a hope that it convinces people that they're competent and greatt, just because.

You know dogmen usually rape before they kill, right? In fact a lot of the time their victims die from their anuses breaking under the knot.

Christ people, I'm usually the last person to say this, but can you guys stop thinking with your dick for 5 minutes!? They. Are. Trying. To. Exterminate. US!
Seriously, there's no negotiating with them. They are Litteraly animals.
I'll tell you what, how about we win the war first, enslave them, and then can you rape\Stockholm-Syndrome-waifu them when we're not in immediate danger of extinction?!

>They. Are. Trying. To. Exterminate. US!
And we're trying to racially dillute and absorb them.
Through dick, unity.

Because they are monsters created by foul gods, not people with funny animal ear headbands

What if they're both?

Pretty sure it's Drang and not Drunk mate, you may wanna open your eyes a tad. As to why we're at war with them, why not? It's not like we'll lose anything

the fact is no noble is gonna give a shit about uniting te world to save the human race. SO we gotta incentivize them. Besides their females are way more submisive anyway we'll. Only take them and a few if the more feminine. Submissive males for breedstock. Boom s i bmisive beat people slaves give enough time.

>They seem friendly enough.
Why the fuck are those normal people wearing the horns of the enemy like a trophy?
Are we just outright declaring war?

Thats not how it works, you fool

Nerds with no sense of humor nor the social skills to figure out what other people find funny fall back to infinitely repeating memes. KILL THE XENOS HUMAN PURITY UBER ALLES just happened to be in the right place at the right time, and is being repeated since then.

Because their fleet is occupying the Northern Shoals which our people have fished for generations and are a cornerstone of our fishing industry.

Yeah it is.

I dunno, I didn't watch AIPAC this year.

Lizards do a nice job.

No, its not.

Don't be ridiculous. Beast people don't fish. They ARE fish.

If offerings of human flesh are what it takes to have my very own catgirl for domestic ownership, so be it. Also
>implying Soylent Green is not dish of the future

Wait a second, is that sum ShindoL?

I vaguely recall war crimes being committed when they let off that mutagenic bomb and caused NYC to become a superjungle.

I'm all for the war being over, but reparations have to be paid and they still refuse to admit fault.

Sturm und Drang are the japanese Legolas and Gimli.

Because our population is too large, our economy sucks, and they sound different from us so it's difficult for them to articulate that they shouldn't be wiped out and that the monsters eating human flesh are fringe maniacs that frighten them too.

In short, the same reason we are always at war. During peace, the people ask too many questions, wartime shuts them up as any complaints against the crown become treason.

REMOVE
BEASTFAGS
RACEWAR
FOREVER

Yes it's one of his few hentai that actually has a happy ending.

Do they ever fug?

Why do people want peace with beast people? They aren't people to begin with.

The men have big exotic dicks and the women are voluptuous and very needy.

Because we're not furfag scum?

Yuh huh.

So we're falling for the very same shit that negros got us with?

Hope your bitch sister gets kicked in the stomach so hard she loses your spawn on the spot. Best while you're watching. Then you should be castrated and strung up to bleed out. That's the reward for incest.

They demanded that we start using trigger warnings.

Why the fuck has pol become the new scapegoat for bad topics? I see people bashing /pol/fags all the time.

I don't find this place any more racist or shitpost-y than it was in past years, /pol/ has nothing to do with it.

>new

Past year or so it's grown in frequency. Just today I've seen someone call someone else /pol/ in like three different threads.

quite simple: they're sitting on a large amount of farmland we could be using and we're sitting on a well trained army we're not using

as for why we're at war with them specifically? Well, they're few in numbers, their soldiers are poorly equipped and their tactics are even worse. Its a hell of a lot easier than going to war with a neighboring human kingdom.

The content of /pol/tergeist posting has never been the problem.

Also, how often depends on the board. For example, Veeky Forums has to BTFO /pol/luters and their infographics every hour.

I am reasonably sure wolves will eat any kind of flesh, bruh.

Have you ever even met one them, stupid, stupid, little planetsider? Any besides those slack-tailed merchants peddling their wares at every spaceport. No, I’ll bet you’ve never set foot more than 50 miles from your backwater safe space. Were you alive for the blitz of ‘11? Course not, nobody here was, but the featherheads tore through Russia like we some kind of tribal scum. See they don’t even think of us as people, we’re just an obstacle in their path of survival and order.

And those whisker-faced merchants? They’ve put more of us out of jobs than you can shake a stick at. They ain’t out to kill anyone, just make our livelihoods their bitch. Bad as the scaly freaks who’ll tear off your arms before choking down your body whole. Or the Algamosi, won’t even do the courtesy of killing you before chowing down.

That’s the problem here, you think that they’re willing to be fair. Guess what, this is the real world. If you learned anything from your stinking college education you should know that the natives don’t stand a chance against colonizers who don’t give a shit about who they stomp on. And mark my words, humanity ain't the colonizers anymore.

Veeky Forums is a pile of shit and deserves to die.

Don't listen to this crazy man making up stories.

Marry a beastwoman. Your lot in life will improve.

Because the Human Supremacists got pissed for them trying to be friends

And the Druids got pissed at the Human Supremacists for being racist

And the Wizards got pissed at the Druids for saying anything with their muddy feet and their twiggy arms

And the Fighters Guild got pissed at the Wizards because the Druids know how to get the best quality Hops

And the Brewmasters got pissed at the Fighters Guild for not going through proper channels for their supplies of alcohol

And the Merchant Guild got pissed at the Brewmasters for prioritizing getting pissed at the Fighters Guild over filling quotas

And the Nobility is pissed at the Merchant Guild for quotas not filled

You're the worst poster in this thread.

Yes, even worse than /pol/fags.

Their royalty banned headpats. THIS INJUSTICE SHALL NOT STAND

THEY DARED TO ENCROACH UPON OUR DOMAIN, MORTAL! THE ANCIENT PACT THAT SPARES YOUR KIND OUR WRATH WILL NOT SHIELD THEIR MISBEGOTTEN LITTERS!

ALL SHALL BE CONSUMED IN FLAME!

The carnivore species you mentioned was never turned from hunting wolves into dogs by human design. Wild scavenger dogs started following human encampments eating the scraps we left behind, and eventually, they got used to us enough that we started bonding with them.

Actually, their dicks are just exotic, on average it's of similar size or smaller. The only type with any size advantage is equine and bovine types, and even then they are two pump chumps to a ridiculous degree.

fall beneath the sword of man or fall under his boot.

Get back in the furnace Steve or I'm getting the spray bottle.

We live in a desert. They are the only source of abundant meat in a country worth of land we live in. They dontind us eating then as its the circle of life. Its not war, just survival and tradition.

WE SHALL NOT! THE FLAME MUST FEED! WE REQUIRE ENEMIES! WE REQUIRE INSECTS, TO PURGE IN FIRE AND STEEL!

Alright, who gave Steve mushroom liquor again? Have you forgotten what happened last time he got drunk on it?

and now Mother Owl won't wake the sun so that the day can come?

Turns out that integrating satyrs just turns them into massive hipsters.

What the hell are the beast people eating?

You know, the usual regions.

Competition for resources and ideological differences n' such. We could try for peace but it honestly seems like a lot of effort.

Well the herbivores beast people eat cacti n other shit, while the rest of 'em...

I'm sure you can puzzle it out.

I just occasionally raid their lands for concubines, but I wouldn't call that war. Terrorism, maybe, but not war.

Has somebody been reading too much Centaur's Worries

The current series of campaigns could hardly be called a single war in the way we think of it today, but rather a continuation of a conflict from the distant past.

The beast folk find themselves in a position of vulnerability from their losses in the Great War of 1066.

It would be inappropriate to say "we" are at war collectively with the beast folk as certain kings (such as The Grand Duke of Arlandia Franz Grouber IV) are attempting to gain power by filling the vacuum that was left from the last dozen or so conflicts that have since crippled the beast folk.

The entire region is volitile and unstable - but we may soon find that the new treaties between once rival tribes will make them strong enough to push back against the human bands of mercenaries and colonizers.

But hopefully it is sooner rather than later. Without a real objective or even gain in territory - these "wars" have proven wasteful and only highlight the problems with our feudal system.

So she is a submissive satyr that want human babies? Im in.

Their taking our fish? TAKE THEIR LIVES! TAKE THEIR SOULS! SOULS FOR DAGON! IA IA IAAAAAAAAA!!!

>so threatened by imaginary dicks of fictional creatures you need to establish they are not better

>t. Filthy Revolutionary

More like she's a dork with obnoxiously high standards that eventually mellows out in adulthood and winds up having 1.5 children with some pencil pusher in Seattle.

>posting from my castle while I fuck my harem of slaves and slap peasants

Living the dream

Living the dream, old boy. Nothing like a bit of rough 'n tumble with the lowborn afore dropping some cabbage crates atop those darned beasties.

Exactly! So it's all the Animal people's fault.

I didn't say which was better
Exotic is fun

Their bones are a powerful magical reagent.

They SEEM friendly, yeah. Remember, we're prey for them.

Why are they all the same person?

she killed him so hard copies came out.

I beg your pardon but you probably think horses are completely incapable of living on meat too? Just dumb simple herbivores? You know nothing of the horrors of the equine kind.

It's better than Veeky Forumss usual of going to war against elves. Sometimes you need a change of pace, you know? And not giant elves, that fucked up an entire thread last night.

I don't think watching /mlp/ devour itself counts. At least try the Discovery Channel.

>Horses
>Horrors

They're big dumb goofballs, basically dogs with too much power.