MBTI and Crypto

what personality type do you have?
what coins do you hodl?
what do you recommend investing in?

>INTP
>bitcoin, monero, ethereum

the last question is why I made this thread. I'm interested in the opinion of other types, especially XNTJ

no coiner
anything but bitcoin

these personality types are bullshit stop feeding your ego and waste your energy on something more productive

>INTJ
>like fifty across seven exchanges
>I don't, I recommend trading

INTP

100% NEBLIO

>INTJ
>ETH, IOTA
>buy the dips, it doesn't matter what coin it is, as long as it isn't useless

they are not. there are otger systems like socionics that accurately descibe how humans process information. that's why I'm interested in the opinion of XNTJ. they use functions that are great at collecting data and they are also able to predict certain outcomes of events based on the knowledge they gathered. knowing the types of people is extremly valuable when you interact with other people.

I think this is true, but I don't want to bother with taxes so I prefer holding a coin for at least a year.

I don't know my nerd horoscope.
BTC, ETH, MKR, XMR.

INTP

link, wanchain and zilliqa

>ENTJ
>xrp, utn, xrp, next coin(s) on coinbase

req too

ENTJ
BTC LTC ETH XRP NEO ADA ARK SUB DASH XMR IOTA

I had a discussion with an INTJ at a meetup recently and he told me that he sold btc at 500 € bc he thought the tech was just too bad for it to ever reach that price. no he has huge regrets. I thought everything he said was true, but he didn't take normie stupidity in account and now he thinks btc will reach 100k eventually but the price is too expensive for him now

Look into NEBLIO

ENFP
BTC, IOTA, BNT
Recommend Iota

INFJ here, been holding 98% in the big 3 the past few weeks and I'm up over 50% since then.

INTJ.
Also, rate my portfolio. Thanks.

thats me except i sold at 1000€

INTJ ANCAP, BCH

>INTJ
>All in in on monero baby

this is stupid and retarded like OP. The only one you should use is the big 5. The Bricks-Jewer can change every time you take a test within a few days.

Better?

INTJ
IOTA, ETH, XMR, OMG

Wut so many INTJ...

cool, didn't expect so many posts.

socionics also gives you many informations about what people want and would like to hear. I made some good business decisions with this knowledge.
pic related is ENTJ and ESTJ

ENTP
BTC SUB ADA and REQ when it dips again

ISTP - evenly split between BTC, ETH and LTC

ENTJ
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dash but only 10% of what I have mined, the other 90% is sold off or reinvested in new mining machines.
I recommend 30% of your invested net worth* in Real Estate rentals, 30% of your net worth in small businesses you own or percentages in other trusted people's small businesses and 30% in a balanced portfolio of dividend paying stocks, 5% in gold/silver, 4% in crypto mining and 1% speculating in cryptocoins.

*I'm excluding personal property here from my definition of net worth (such as personal residence, car, furniture and your other junk). You should spend as little as possible on these things and as much as possible in investments.

ENTJ here

Still newfag though I've been watching cryptos since 2010.

Went like this

60% BTC
19% ETH
15.44% IOTA
5.42% REQ

Will dump more than 80% on total portfolio on REQ next.

I actually meant to post this pic. MBTI and Socionics might now be as scientific as the Big 5, but the have mich more value in day to day life.

Fucking bullshit and pseudoscience

INTJ
Blocknet
Small amounts of ETH and LTC.

ISFJ
BTC, LTC

>INTP
>MCO short term hold. Dumping it back into Bitcoin after I hit my profit target.
>MEME

dunno, as an INTP, I just want to invest in some good coins and not worry about other stuff. I'm basically interested what other types think are good investments for the next 1-3 years.

is investing in Neo a good idea?

t. ISTJ faggot

Entp
10 bitcoin
40 ethereum
20 monero

>is investing in Neo a good idea?

I wouldn't touch it or anything ETH based. Too many scammers involved.

>intj
>omg, xmr, waves, ltc, and qrl

_n_p

eth, xmr, xrp, neo, ada, xlm

>only 2 feelers ITT

point at them and laugh, senpaitachi.

>XNTP
Ripple, Bancor, Electroneum
Want to move ETN gains and move more into eth, bancor, and grab some strat. Later gamble will be MONA, then back into btc.

INFJ

Straight BTC since June after doubling an initial £2.5k of BTC purchased in October 2016.

Still all in BTC save for £1.5k in 3 others I'm keeping secret because INFJs are mysterious people who have subconscious hunches based on mass psychology.

INTJ

80% BTC 20% ETH

I underestimated the impact of base human psychology in rushing to the "cheaper bitcoin" (LTC), now I got the FOMO :-((

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS I WANT TO KNOW THEM!

INtJ 80% btc 20% eth. Was 20% altcoin but changed after eth went up to 530.

Spill it fag, here's my under the radar ideas. Pirl 2018 & Mona 2019

ESTP-A now, was ENTP-A at start of the year.

Hold Monero 80% and a little BTC 20%

INFJ
i'm an infj so i'm just here to i guess subconsciously look for patterns and blindly guess on vibes and the advice of intj's

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to put in more so I don't want to shill it at all - you'll see it come up sooner or later...! x

>Better?

Yeah the big5 is recommended by psychs

>INTP
>BTC, ETH, XLM
Xlm most reliable shitcoin desu

INTJ

REQ, FUN, LTC (bought at $80 around a week ago), ETH, and LINK.

selling link for xmr soon tho