HOW. TO. CASH. OUT

Help an user Veeky Forums. I'll tip some BTC to whoever helps. I hodled a couple BTCs since 2015 and haven't touched them. what do.

quadriquacx best Canadian exchange

I just used Canadian Bitcoins to cash out a bit

What to do with my tax return.

Ya I need info on this as well. I have bought all sorts of things in coinsquare but only 4 k worth. And then put it all in alt coins in binance. I am poor. I don't make the cut for taxes as I am the student. So should I declare it anyways?

QuadrigaCX is god of all canadian exchanges.

Have cashed out 70k over the year and had 0 problems. Always on time. Love it!

Also, crypto falls under barter tax with the CRA.
You need to declare half your earnings from crypto then pay tax according to your provincial rate. Quebec for example is 16% whereas ontario is 4%. Vive le Québec.

But what if you are a student and have no income but are once a day and manage to put in 4 k in crypto.

Je suis Quebecois aussi

I have 1.2 Bitcoins

I've always thought that if I cashed out, I would have to not just pay normal taxes, but capital gains taxes instead. Meaning if I made 10000$ of profit, I would have to give 5000$ to the government since capital gains taxes in Quebec are 50%.

I won't be cashing out for a very long time but wonder what I will have to do when times comes, anybody have an idea?

Except fuck their new verification system. I already went through this fucking hassle with mjy ID Months ago, go to sell and oh your not two step verified sorry 3 business days

It didn't hurt btt fuck, a bank statement, ID, then a picture of you holding both? Want a sample of my DNA too?

Quadrigacx is best, but takes forever to verify. Been waiting for 3 weeks. I use CoinSquare to cash out big amounts. Verification process is super fast and I believe the fees are less. Alberta /b/ro reporting in, here's my address

1Av82FXPoTbV6wyCYhbAVePtPm3afc7bwF

You're gonna be in trouble. Where did you get your 4k anyway? Undisclosed revenue? Get a job before cashing out

that isn't new I did that exact process in 2015

Mommy and Daddy.

Their verification of my ID photos took forever, and I somehow failed their Equifax instant verification thing and it took them a week to reset it and let me try again. Just processed my first cashout request, hoping there's no hassle there. I've heard nothing but good things but goddamn their verification was frustrating as hell

hit me up if ever 403

Anything under $28k or something is tax exempt. Don't worry bro, I've done it before

Don't plan on cashing out. Its just that I have converted from one coin to the other. I haven't put it back in my bank account yet.

Where did you hear it being 50%?

Person to person is the best way to cash-out, since your selling for immediate cash you'll have to sell for 80%-85% of spot value. This is the only way I cash out and I only sell what I need.

Might be down there for a wedding next year. Hit up me snap: akatsukinoakuma

Thank you my fellow leaf. I was shitting bricks. I go to community college for a degree program and have financial aid. I Wana hold long term. I don't think I'll get taxed but I have no clue on how to declare it.

Capital gains are 50% taxable, not taxed 50%. It means that half of your cap gains form the tax base to which the p recent age is applied.

All good fren :) to declare it, you just need to put it as extra income, like how you would do it for shoveling snow and what not. I used to flip cars (under $15k) while in my B.Sc program and reported it as extra income. Never got taxed and I was still receiving the free money the government sends you.

I am comming to Calgary as well to see my parents! Its warm there. I checked and it was 10 degrees yesterday. Datuk! I am freezing here in Toronto.

I live in Montreal and I just received my tenX Visa card. I just withdraw from ATM and pay whatever I want with it. It is as easy as that.

Yeah it's usually like -30c with 5ft of snow on the ground here in Alberta. Really weird (berhaps global warming? ), The east coast is getting all the snow this time around lol. Hit me up on my snap

Another 403 checking in

I use Coinsquare to cash out through Interac e-transfers.

Long term capital gains. This tax is cheaper

apu coin when?

Why is money so complicated in Canada you should retire the CAD kinda worthless imo

say i verify on quadriga or coinsquare but i withdraw 50k+, i heard every trade is taxable so do i need to go back in 2014 to find out the trades i made from shitcoins, or do i just say i made 50k gains and tax 50% of that. seriously im legitimately inept to all of this stuff, didnt expect my few BTCs to blow up so much, and theres no guide to do all of this.

any 226 here?

>use questrade
>can only filter transactions by coin/currency
>can't see a total view

I am so fucked come june senpaitachi

>cashing out

kek

Why would you cash out to CAD anyways? Our shitty dollar fell $0.03 in the last few days against the USD because the bank decided to keep the overnight interest rate steady so boomers didn't loose there over inflated real estate bubble gains.

>I sometimes forget no one on the board understands anything other than crypto

max you'll pay in capital gains is 25%, that's if you hit 6 figure income including capital gains. just withdraw, file it as capital gains and that's it. you don't have to report every trade.

>50% capital gains tax
wow is Canada really that fucking retarded?

How long did it take ? Thinking about this too.also i 514 . Works everwhere visa does here?

Could I cash out in USD?

Waiting on Quadriga to verify but my bcid wasmt updated with my new address. Are they gonna fuk me?

Sent some money to Coinsquare. Had to set up with RBC and it still hasnt arrived after 8 days.

Ain't easy being leafy. I swear if I male any gains I'm gonna fuck up cash out and lose it all. Better if cyrpto just catches on as actual currency, fuck CAD