en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a Turkroach

>Has picture of obviously Caucasian Master Race Immortal God-Emperor
>Makes nig-nog joke about said Immortal God-Emperor

>Turks
>Caucasian
Pick one, friendo

Turkey is right next to the caucasus and there are plenty of people in eastern Turkey with caucasian ancestry, and even president Erdogan is supposedly of Georgian descent, but ok i guess

He's probably from here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük

It existed before the Turkish ethnicity/nationality

Shit tier bait thread. Sage.

WE WUZ EMPRAHS

No because he went looking for them.

sage

Turk here.

HOL UP HOL UP
*eats kebab*
SO YOU TRYINA SAY
*shoots Russian airplane*
YOU FINNA BE SAYIN'
*evolves into cockroach*
SHIEEET YOU TRYNA TELL ME
*oil wrestles*
THAT WE WUS
*makes rug*
THAT WE BE AT ONE TIME
*eats Turkish delight*
YOU BE SAYIN
*immigrates to Germany*
WE WUZ
*genocides Armenians*
AY YO YOU AIN'T SAYIN
*denies previous genocide of said Armenians*
SHIEEEEEET
*conquers Istanbul*
THAT WE ALL BE
*buys oil from Isis*
SOME FINNA KINDA
*bombs kurds*
WE WUZ SOME FINNA KINDA
*gets rejected by the European Union*
EMPHRAZ AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET?

He's Anatolian you uneducated fuckwits. He's supposed to be the same as Conan.

I want /pol/ to leave.

Anatolia is the landmass that is present day Turkey. It has had a lot of different cultures live in it, and present day Turkish people are very mixed.

The Emperor is clearly Italian. How can anyone deny this and not see the obvious signs GW show?

Fresh off the boat from Reddit, newfriend?

Wasn't Conan fake-proto-Celtic? The Emps is straight up Turk. Though he does look a lot like Arnie.

On another note, Kharn is a Slav and Ahriman is Iranian. /pol/ can meme those up as they wish.

I'd still pay good money to see some /pol/tard talking about how Slavs are pathetic trash and then get butchered by Kharn.

but that was /b/ and /b/ is /trash/ without furrys.

Hence genociding the Armenians. There's no natural Turkish claim to the area so they tried to remove the Armenians so strengthen their claim on it

Turks ARE Caucasian.

Caucasian doesn't mean "white" or "European." It's a specific lineage of people descended from the Caucus Mountains region, which includes all Europeans and most Middle Easterners, as well as Indians of Aryan descent.

This is partly why it bugs me so much that the term "Caucasian" is used in place of "white" in the US, because they're nowhere near the same thing.

I don't get this argument over whether it's armenian or turkish. The people are phenotypically the same.

Yeah...that's not how that works.

He is our resident unwanted sjw furfag. No one likes him.

>talking shit about the Emperor

Turkey is what you get when a bunch of Mongolians travel across asia and decide to settle down next to a colony of Italians.

Modern Turks are shades ranging from asian to caucasian. They're effectively at the crossroads of caucasian, semitic and east easian with different populations in different regions favoring different features, or mixes.

The Emprah is roughly 48K years old. Meaning he was born in 6000 BC.

He was likely among the first people to have the European mutations, if he even counts as white caucasian at all. He may just count as caucasian, not "white" as we'd define them. Conan the Barbarian style.

But yes. Many Indians, all Europeans and most Middle Easterners share this lineage. Whites are just the northern/western/northeastern caucasians with their claim to fame being a mutation that lets them derive nourishment from lactose bearing animal milk, in lieu of a source of vitamin D in sun starved frosty hellscapes.

So no, They Wuzn't Emprahs n'shit.

He raised Horus basically from youth.