It gets worse... SELL! SELL! SELL!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/940631227979194368
blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f
twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/940690849977044995
worldfundingsummit.com/omkar-naik
twitter.com/RolfWerner/status/939764421768949760
prweb.com/releases/2017/10/prweb14822551.htm
crowdfundinsider.com/2017/11/125158-lattice80-worlds-largest-fintech-hub-partners-germanys-iota-new-innovation-lab/
soprasteria.com/en/media/press-release/blockchain-and-the-iot-sopra-steria-partners-with-iota
lab.ruuvi.com/iota/
innovationhub.innogy.com/news-event/3lj6DX6LS0C4SyKmgEOiQq/meet-our-future-customers–machines-with-wallets
elaad.nl/news/how-elaadnl-built-a-poc-charge-station-running-fully-on-iota-and-iota-only/
insights.ubuntu.com/2017/02/20/iota-iot-revolutionized-with-a-ledger/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol

SMART REFUGEE CITIES

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DUMP YOUR BAGS IDIOTAS

scam coin through and through

LMFAO OMISEGOYED AGAIN

WE CANT LOL. IOTA NETWORK DOESNT WORK. CANT TRANSFER FROM WALLET TO EXCHANGE.

IOTA Akbar don't believe the infindels lies

rapecoiners get raped

YES

FUCK YOU AND YOUR REFUGEE CITIES YOU FUCKING NORDIC KEKHOLD

>he bought into the cuckcoin

should have just bought litecoin like i said

F U D
U
D

HODL UNTIL END OF DECEMBER
>Microsoft talk in two days
>Q this month

>People unironically thinking microsoft is even relevant nowadays

This is the line of thinking of IOTA devs

>find a big company
>call customer service
>ramble on about refuge cities to the confused customer service employee
>go on Twitter
>write we have a partnership with said company
>repeat

Meanwhile their network is on fire, their wallet is making people lose money and their girlfriends are getting fucked by Muhamads

In all fairness, this revelation doesn’t necessarily discredit the legitimacy of IOTA’s technology – though it poses some questions as to why the startup made no efforts to clarify these details. In fact, a report by Reuters suggests the IOTA Foundation was actively asking publications to use Microsoft’s name following the data marketplace announcement.

SCAM
C
A
M

The absolute state of (((journalism))). Microsoft "partnerships" are ALWAYS related to Azure.

Haven't seen reputable source proving this.
But I have seen the opposite; Microsoft assuring a (kind) of Partnership.

WAIT FOR 14th DEC
WAIT FOR Q

YOU FAGS MADE ME BUY THIS SHIT ON MARGIN AHHHHHHHHH

I MAXED OUT 3 CREDIT CARDS

Normies wont care and price will hold

hahaaha, i used to work for a company that did the exact same thing. Told everyone they were microsoft partners but just used the azure platform. The company had to restructure a few years back to cover up the tax fraud they were committing

>smart refugee cities

Microsoft
>Holy shit this is huge Microsoft to the moon le HODL!!
No Microsoft
>Shameless FUD, no one even cares

ive ben trying to get my IOTA out of the wallet for the past week.. if this shit crashes and i miss all my gains...

I just sold my IOTA. What's the best smallcoin I could I invest in?

fucking lying SJW scum

>i dropt iota bfore 14rd dec and bfore Queu

THEY PULLED AN OMG

>normies
>in on IOTA
If it ain't on coinbase, normies ain't on it.

>marxist niggers lying

Who would have guessed it?

twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/940631227979194368

Gotta admire their cunning. Just bought 100k

PAY, im invested tho.. so.. take my advice with a grain of salt :) but i believe in TenX and think they will make min x5 next year :)

SJWs always lie.

>IOTA buys a Microsoft Azure service plan
>IOTA/Microsoft partnership!!!!
Lol

How will you explain this to your wife and her son?

Goddamn

Microsoft literally brought several dozen shitcoins onto their Azure platform over the last year, IOTA is nothing special to them.

Sorry for the giant shit on this fud thread.

Carry on with the misinformation

Jesus Christ that photo made me wince.

enjoy your bags

The had a quote on blog.iota under "Microsoft" that explicitly said they were excited to be partners:

blog.iota.org/iota-data-marketplace-cb6be463ac7f

Ctrl+f Microsoft and you'll find it. In reality it's a petty nobody salesmen misspeaking, but this was very dishonest of IOTA and David is lying by saying he never said they were partnered, it's right on their fucking website in bold text and David is the author behind it.

>Q1 2018
>More and more ioties are becoming aware the iota network will never work as advertised.
>Some bad news catalyzes a large selloff
"Do it"
>The central coordinator is deactivated, freezing the network and stopping people from moving or selling
>A backup server is activated, allowing only the "developers" to move and sell all their iotas
>Ioties can do noting but twitch their assholes while refreshing bittrex, unable to salvage their self respect
This is the future you chose

So how do you transfer from exchange to wallet?

That was a quote from MICROSOFT LOL

HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?

twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/940690849977044995

“ We are excited to partner with IOTA foundation and proud to be associated with its new data marketplace initiative. This next generation technology will accelerate the connected, intelligent world and go beyond blockchain that will foster innovation real world solutions, applications and pilots for our customers”.
— Omkar Naik

Does Omkar Naik work for Iota? I can't find his iota profile. Can you link me to his Iota profile or linkedin showing his Iota connection? Who does Omkar Naik work for? I can't find it. Can you help me find out who Omkar Naik works for? This quote is from Omkar Naik but I can't find out why he said it and who he works for. Is he an iota dev? I can't figure out who Omkar Naik is.

Omkar N.
Experience
Microsoft
Solution Sales - Blockchain, Data and Azure
Company NameMicrosoft
Dates EmployedJul 2016 – Present Employment Duration1 yr 6 mos
LocationGreater Chicago Area

is Microsoft a subdivision on Iota? I can't figure this out. Ugh. Is this a giant conspiracy? Can Omkar Naik melt Iota beams? pls help

Calm your tits. It's a MS nobody sales guy that misspoke and IOTA took advantage of it.

THIS IS GOOD, people WILL GO TO RAIBLOCKS...

Oh shit a nobody entry level salesman
worldfundingsummit.com/omkar-naik

• Works with Microsoft’s biggest enterprise customers on strategy, adoption and execution of Blockchain and Data Platform.

shit man the conspiracy keeps going

If this coin kills all other coins.
Why do you care that microsoft has partnered with them?
I thought it was the technology ;)
Buy rumor sell news.

Check m8.

AHAHAHA I LAUGH AT IOTA FAGS

The fact is that he misspoke, as admitted by the Microsoft spokesman that tipped TNW and later admitted by David Sonstebo himself.

Yeah, no. It's a quote from a Microsoft salesmen that was presented in a misleading way. It was in no way a quote from Microsoft anymore than me saying IOTA sucks is a quote from the USA.

No, Omar is a literal who Microsoft salesmen. Maybe he's a baghold though, idk. I found his profile awhile ago.

ultra kek

HOLY SHIT !!!! GUYSE
I bought windows 7 years ago. They are only considered as customers. I already am.
SHEEEIT business gonna moon
I got partnership with microsoft

>sells blockchain tech to real, huge microsoft partners
>is an actual salesman for BLOCKCHAIN tech
>is working with iota

>cuck on Veeky Forums still thinks it's fake

oh look what a surprise, the leftard project with no product that got pumped because of retards at reddit is a total scam after all.
totally didn't see this coming.

hey can you bluepill conspiracy me on this tweet too?

I love the brain of conspiratards

Head of Fujitsu Europe tagging Iota and the company that does CARPASS for VW

twitter.com/RolfWerner/status/939764421768949760

is george w bush involved?

>
>
>>sells blockchain tech to real, huge microsoft partners
>>is an actual salesman for BLOCKCHAIN tech
>>is working with iota
>>cuck on Veeky Forums still thinks it's fake

Poltards are for some reason trying very hard to make it fail with all their insane fud. Easy to to spot the brigading too.

>Being this mad you missed out on the gains

The Fujitsu Germany guy is the only one that is fooled and interested in it but even Fujitsu are not their "partners". Everyone else also denies "partnerships" with IOTA.

>trying very hard to make it fail with all their insane fud

Those retards don't need to try to make IOTA fail because the network already has

the literal head of the entire European division of Fujitsu is "the only guy who cares"

LOL

go on please this is great

BOSCH:

prweb.com/releases/2017/10/prweb14822551.htm

crowdfundinsider.com/2017/11/125158-lattice80-worlds-largest-fintech-hub-partners-germanys-iota-new-innovation-lab/

soprasteria.com/en/media/press-release/blockchain-and-the-iot-sopra-steria-partners-with-iota

lab.ruuvi.com/iota/

innovationhub.innogy.com/news-event/3lj6DX6LS0C4SyKmgEOiQq/meet-our-future-customers–machines-with-wallets

elaad.nl/news/how-elaadnl-built-a-poc-charge-station-running-fully-on-iota-and-iota-only/

insights.ubuntu.com/2017/02/20/iota-iot-revolutionized-with-a-ledger/

nice FOMO. nobody's buying it. enjoy your bags, I already cashed out. was in before the pump too :)

you guys are dumb, david even admits they are not formally partnered with Microsoft. I said nothing of pol, conspiracies or the truthfulness of the Fujitsu partnership.

getting a tad delusional here lads