Floors General. Halloween Edition

>Meanwhile in a cramped library in the deepest blackest prisons...

We celebrate formally the 6th year in which Skirmishes have come into existence. As such this 6th year comes with something special.

For the meager compensation of a single night's pay, our dear Questi has elected to answer questions /for free/

However you must take care, as she can only answer a few questions at time but never fear for Fetcher Scholar will also help with answering punitive questions like;

" What is Skirmish ? What is this Floors business you go on about," and other strange questions that you Sleepers have the privilege to ask without ever questioning the spacetime ramifications of climbing a set of stairs.

And of Course, volunteering information and hosting the event about the world is yours truly. My role wont be to answer questions but perhaps show you a glimpse of what is to come.

Trips won't be /needed/ but masks are highly encouraged for the barest minimum of public discourse can be achieved much like the Scholars of many floors passed.
And now we begin.
youtube.com/watch?v=ytpqcJ1IfoA

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LuatcHLb
youtube.com/watch?v=vHntnQwk9ME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, oh, let me help senpai!

How to make a skirmish more than 3 people at a time would want to play?

Here's a question: Why did you pick Veeky Forums of all places to start?

Fucking hell these look horrible.

And Finally,
A Record of Classes Discovered so Far.

Okay. I'll begin. What the fuck is Floors? You guys act like a quest, but you're different enough from them that I try not to shitpost the threads.

As a humble student of runic magic, leyline magic has always been a mystery for me. Even the most basic elements behave differently then I would expect. Would Questi mind answering what using Pulse does on both target and tile for the various elements?

Think a board game where each player is an individual piece on the board. That is what a skirmish is. This is a cooperative game so we face enemies who are controlled by the GM instead of facing each other in battles to the death.

pretty consistently get 30+ people playing so I'm not sure what you mean?

That was an honest question. I want to get 30+ people too.

Now imagine them all trying to "complete" a single objective its choas, its pretty fun once you get into it.

See this? It is the very first class page for skirmish quest. It's simple, easy to understand, easy to explain and the dudes are adorable.

For me, if I'm going to get into a skirmish game, It needs to be at least two of those three things.

Simple, understandable and adorable, Moony. Yes Floors does have all three though.

> Here's a question: Why did you pick Veeky Forums of all places to start?

Ohohoh this is one that I feel am qualified to answer. Regard me as a rogue scholar of no qualification if you wish but these are the words to come from mine own mouth,

This conglomeration has been the special kind of austerity in driving one to create worlds, finely tune them, and then give them the resolve to destroy them. Crush their own creations and to do so again. The sheer mercilessness of this crowd feeds this one's fire and not one has any illusion of what the other wants, when elsewhere one would confine themselves in safety, support, and what maybe false adulation in order to foster a half resolved dream, unchallenged.
Weak.
You can define this the perfect anarchy but I simply see it as amusing.

Will We Get Trolls ?
Will we have the 60th visitor tell us to find our own space ?
It goes on.

Perhaps a new Runner who will throw themselves to a nearest black hole only to show up again under a different name ?

These are all honest expressions that I've the fortunate life of having to negotiate with due to my unprofitable trade as /artist/, /creator/ and /destroyer/
Consider that a compliment of your kin. But know that everything here thus far has been driven on selfishness !

Whether you like it or not this will fester like a disease until it reaches the end of its unlife.

And for whatever reason, your masters seem to think little of intervening save for the once. And that may have just been a /clerical/ error on both parties.

I'll try to translate for you.

Veeky Forums, especially Veeky Forums attracts just the right mix of people to put these skirmish games through their paces and break it, or break the players. Both are fine.

>Talking about game mechanics
>Not playing the *quest* itself
>Belongs to Veeky Forums

Please refer that this is a general and not a quest brah.

How much Jenny to get you to punch yourself in the face?
The answers needed,..f-for science!

*gawks at Pumpkin*

C-Certainly the Behaviours of Runic and Ley will seem similar at first, but ever since the reformation of the Ignyllian Order to include Guides their more basic function of sheperding the elements have been looked on as /unnecessary/ Druidic traditions of Ley speaks differently however. Dating as far back as a few revolutions ago their spells used to look like this on a mono elemental scale.

Lux Pulse; Lights up an area, applied to a living creature makes them illuminated. For some Voidborne this is fatal.

Tera Pulse; Creates a Stone Block, however records speak of Druids making spikes, or Hurling rocks to protect themselves. Their respect of the Earth Stays their hand.

Hydra Pulse: If the Aethers are willing, a quantity of water is created, capable of spreading out over an equal amount of tiles equivalent to one's magic power. A concentrated mass of water can also be created to FORCE others back.

Aer Pulse: Interestingly Aer has a way of deflecting spells or blowing away vitriolic clouds, Much like [WaterBall] may create a concentrated mass of Aer that can Push or PULL.

Pyra Pulse: Can you guess the first wands that were banned in Convents ? It was the Fire wand, wielded now by candlekeepers and committed practitioners to the order because a pure Pyras pules can set the ground aflame but to the Ignyllian Order's credit managed to wield flame to increase one's VIGOR instead of making them burst into flames. Which - when Polarized - is possible.

==

Fusion Metas:
Plant: Binding Thornes/ Heals
Spirit: Reveal Ghosts /Regenerates
Illusion: Ghost Images / Invisibility
Lightning: Stunning Current / +Hit

Floors is a co-operative skirmish game with boardgame / strategy mechanics that are quite easy to distill.

In it, you play as a Runner who must cooperate with other Runners to find the "Stairs" of a dungeon lest your Terminus Clock ticks down and a world ending event called the Malebolgia destroys the level with you in it.

While simple the game has a High Fatality Rate, Long Midgame Development, and an as of yet unattainable endgame but is easy to pick up and try again with. The group travels collectively and everyone shares the same Terminus clock. Letting it tick down to zero is a guaranteed party wipe.

Survival is critical. And Survival hinges on teamwork, and realistic decision making for the floors care not for your feelings*

*Unless its fear. Then it gets worse.

Why are Vampyre and Ghoul listed in slots for classes when they both can be accessed by anybody who has the right mutation rather than just the relevant classes?

I would imagine 5 or Jennys are needed to force me to do such an act. But if it's her I would not mind if she performed the act herself.

What's the llamas full name?

Will Questi go on a date with living weapons? Me.
I would promise to be there sharp.
The whole night would keep you on edge.
Tame in the sheathes, naked in the streets.
There won't be a dull moment with me around.
We could enjoy the fine artes together.

I suppose you're asking if there was ever a simple way to go about it.

Well if one was to go simple I would suggest taking a game or concept and then distilling it down to its most basic components. This lies at the heart of game creation after all. For many reasons this becomes the first step for simply performing the act of running a game takes both mania and patience.

Take for example Chess.
If distilled down would simply be a game about players who advance half heartedly as Pawns who can only move "forward" until they can advance to more glorious stations like Knight, Bishop or Rooks.
What's the action economy ?
Are the opposing sides composed of different pieces ?
Will Checkers Slovakia get involved ?

This act is actually far harder than it sounds but as a Skirmish would be more successful than say-

A Skirmish of a /skirmish/ as this tends to lead one to distill from an already pruned concept which may lack a core by the time one is done with it. So its better to borrow /diagonally/ from more robust sources

Case in point:

Floors is simply a Skirmish of Legend of Zelda and SwordWorld
ZeroSpace is based off of Chess with assymetrical Pieces, and XCOM
Ironhearts is the World War era mashed up with Ogre Battle

It goes on. The more parts you can pick and choose the better the rending.

Where can one find a good Volgan engineering manual and associated crafting tools?

Who is the paladin we picked up and what is their name? In regards to which one in particular I'm inquiring about the one who trained me.

Can Haunts eat shadows?
Can Haunts possess things larger than themselves?
Can Haunts class into Ghoul?
What are the limitations of a Haunt?
Can Haunts become a real boy?

>
Why are Vampyre and Ghoul listed in slots for classes when they both can be accessed by anybody who has the right mutation rather than just the relevant classes?

How many playable races are there (djinn frog, skeleton, ghoul, etc)? What are the pros and cons of becoming a member of the machine race provided by Volgan merit services?

Is there a wasp summon?

Doesn't piss me off just find it odd!

Can we get any information on how Avdol fights? I've resigned to calling him a [B]rawler but his monk fightan style looks more refined.

Is there anything we've missed in 6 floors that you thought would have been much more obvious?

Emerson Lake and Palmer.

Llama names are a lot like company names. This tradition first spawned when the first of many attempted to identify themselves in written form only to really remember the volgon company they used to work for. There maybe multiples with the same name or just the one. !

Nobody knowssss

What's the Alpaca's full name?

How insane are you, really?
Like..../really/?
how'd you get so drop dead gorgeous

>How many playable races are there (djinn frog, skeleton, ghoul, etc)? What

About ... .30 Discovered genues actually. Deeper below the Understairs there could be more, heckles we could be meeting them soon if the [Legend of the Pneumaether] is anything true.

Oh and Stuff like Ghouls and Midians they're classified as Mutations as they tend to affect races across the board with the usual exceptions to the case.

See for yourself !
Mutations:
1. Ghouls
2. Midians
3. Daemons
4. Divine
5. Sworn
6. Host [Nihilid]

Races:
1. Djinns +3Mag
1. Dove
2. Castor
3. Frog
4. Harpy
5. Salamander
6. Leech
2. Faeborn +1Mag +1Mov -1Hp
1. Faery
2. Dorfs
3. Elves
4. High Elves
5. Gnome
6. Daemons ?
3. Saurian +1Str +1Def -1Mov
1. Tortadynes
2. Kobs
3. Karkadynes
4. Avians
5. Rex
6. Gorgon

3. Human -/-

4. Ordonian +1Hp +Def
1. Redtails
2. Sleekfoot
3. Tams
4. Guirhorns
5. Turks [elephants]
6. Kerbolds [Dog]
5. Wisp +2Mag -1Str
1. Armslave
2. Dulahan
3. Ice Witch
4. Trickster
5. Lantern
6. Haunt.
6. Ogre +1Str +1Def -1mag
1. Giant
2. Troll
3. Kappa
4. Goblin
5. Orc
6. Oni

>How Insane are you, really ?

" A .... a pillow "

Earlier I cast a Space spell on a few creatures. They showed a strange pocket status symbol with 3 beside which I assume was either the severity or how long the effect would last.

What the heck did that symbol mean?

Oh... this is rather unedited, one moment.

Oh and Stuff like Ghouls and Midians they're classified as Mutations as they tend to affect races across the board with the usual exceptions to the case.

See for yourself !
Mutations:
1. Ghouls
2. Midians
3. Daemons
4. Divine
5. Sworn
6. Host [Nihilid]

Races:
>1. Djinns +3Mag
1. Dove
2. Castor
3. Frog
4. Harpy
5. Salamander
6. Leech

>2. Faeborn +1Mag +1Mov -1Hp
1. Faery
2. Dorfs
3. Elves
4. High Elves
5. Gnome
6. Daemons ?

>3. Saurian +1Str +1Def -1Mov
1. Tortadynes
2. Kobs
3. Karkadynes
4. Avians
5. Rex
6. Gorgon

3. Human -/-

>4. Ordonian +1Hp +Def
1. Redtails
2. Sleekfoot
3. Tams
4. Guirhorns
5. Turks [elephants]
6. Kerbolds [Dog]

>5. Wisp +2Mag -1Str
1. Armslave
2. Dulahan
3. Ice Witch
4. Trickster
5. Lantern
6. Haunt.

>6. Ogre +1Str +1Def -1mag
1. Giant
2. Troll
3. Kappa
4. Goblin
5. Orc
6. Oni

>A pillow
...you have my sympathies.

Spatial Distortion: Shrink
It denotes the burden of their gravity well in TILES. meaning that they must traverse that amount of spaces to traverse out of a single tile.

Conversely, AOEs that affect them would cover them entirely.

Ive always wanted to get in on something like this, but always seem to stumble across these things in the middle or at the end of the thread. Are there good times to look? Is it worth jumping on board at this point?

The magic is realizing that you can "Walk in" on a situation anytime. Since Runners are everywhere in search of the Stairs.

It is always time to join in, I joined at the start of this floor and I already reached adept cause I managed to reach the next floor and assist in taking down a boss. Then again, I'm a militia man so monsters don't often get up and eat my face since I usually stay in the back.

We generally have people joining every 2-3 turns. Some are new, others are returnees who haven't had time or just noticed the threads were running again.

As said earlier joining is as simple as picking a base class and a name and trip.

The hard part is staying.
The hardest is quitting.

One time I met this guy... Excalibur ?

Gods...
He WOuld SNORE FUNNY.
I had to call it off.

Sorry hun, not even the stats saved that one.

Take a look at this if you decide to join in

pastebin.com/LuatcHLb

"Oh god is that a spider on your shoulder!?"

youtube.com/watch?v=vHntnQwk9ME

I tried to make a pumpkin mask based on a guide a drunk frog told me

My question is this!

H-how do I make Runner Scholar happy? They seem so morose and sombre.

Runner Scholar is not present to answer this question. But If his monochre is indication of anything -- you explore more Floors.

You Continue Running.

What kind of activities people like to do in order to forget about the impending doom of the Mal for a few turns? Drinking? Watching TV? Maintaining their gear? Assuming they are in a town or something.

Despite what one may think, the majority of people in the Spiral do not actually RUN. In fact they walk. It is both the calm and necessary activity needed to survive. Below that is sleeping - which is enjoyed by the majority of those in the Town Floors , and the road alike.

Runners lead dangerous lives this is true but the /average/ life of a runner is normally 6 to 12 floors before settling down to a town to live out their days in Hyperbolic Time only to let their next of kin inherit their take. Career runners much like the people you are will likely if not prematurely die, join the Front Lines where even the hardiest of Runners go to become the legendary namesakes that their Town is founded on.

No one truly forgets about the threat of the Mal, and yet wallowing is equally unproductive. Those who do resign know that a simple escape lies in waiting. And it's been proven to be a painless affair.

Thanks for all that you do. Shine on you crazy diamond.

You're welcome.

Thanks !

No, thanks.

*crys*

(deleted it in a rush so here it is for people to witness)

It gets harder every time we run
For every time I rest my eyes
I see you, may i ask on a scale of love to adore
How would you feel about a chain ride to the moon.
Just you and i alone on the peaceful side of the moon.
If not would you prefer the moon close by to you?
I could bring it and never fail and it will always be with you.
If you may,will you please accept this rose of my adoration towards you?
*holds rose*

Happy 6th Anniversary! May there be many more!

From what I've seen and experienced, Hand could be used to take, give, and/or insert elements in the environment around us as well as effect people both living and quite likely the dead. It can also be used to insert elements into one's own spells. Is it possible to use Hand to insert elements into the spells of others?
If so, how does this differ from In-Tandem other than the addition of words? Can it be used to insert Elements into a Guide's casting?
Can Hand be used to seize one's own and/or another's spell?

Why are you so heartless? Who hurt you?

The simple truth is that Hand isn't a meta spell and so won't affect the underlying mathematics of a spell.

It /can/ however manipulate or CATCH elements that make up the majorty of spells.

In essence it is useful for Hardcounters. To use these elements in another way would require one to be able to know the respective magical arts where this is possible.

Using elements to buff is in the realm of Ley,
And seizing one's own spell simply reshapes the spell into a surrogate of Hand if not /manipulate it/ as one would with their regular hands. So to speak.

I've got a question science related.

How many fusion cores can you wire into a gun?I mean, it's obviously more than one but is there a finite number after which it becomes a bad idea? Or.

Well.

Becomes a worse idea than it already is.

OH

And, just out of curiosity. What was that Volgon Warmachine Pest Control looking for in Floor 3? Who are Jormungand, Tiamat, Grauolly, Gaharmesh, and Nidhogg? Dragons? Monster signs? Spooky beings in the sky?

I know spooky beings in the sky. They aren't ususally talk talktative.

>The simple truth is that Hand isn't a meta spell and so won't affect the underlying mathematics of a spell.
>And seizing one's own spell simply reshapes the spell into a surrogate of Hand if not /manipulate it/ as one would with their regular hands. So to speak.

So this whole time that we've been using Hand to add to our spells, both single and In-Tandem, hasn't been doing anything except adding an extra element, assuming that element was not already present in the matrix?

May I ask about the math behind In-Tandem?

I've been a scholar for only a short while and while I've read the guides and watched Charon and you act as a Scholar I was wondering if you had any tips.

Also where can I learn runes that doesn't involve towns?

Hummm I'm afraid the finer points of f Volgon Weaponcrafts isn't my suit you would have to consult Hystorial Scholar since he covers most combat applications and before even that we are not to sure if he is even alive.

They say he fell into the deepest parts of the Understairs and show up only when a major war has started.

And as for those names... they are definitely dragon names. As in the type that hates all of humanity. [and yes only you.]

>Misposted the image there

Scholar Metagame and Tips:
Learning the component skills needed for most magickal artes are open to you, best yet is findingout how they interact -- and they do interact.

In nuclear cases it is possible to commit a Rest action to learn /base abilities/ from someone who is the adept of their base class. If that individual is also a scholar, you may both partake in an information trade.

Another keynote to being a scholar is that you are always observant. You may have been struck with [Inspiration] at some point and that's when a [Star] symbol shows up above your head. That means something in that turn has piqued your interest and will likely serve as your inlet to further magical styles.

=

Role: So depending on your origin you maybe a Mage or a Guide, becoming a scholar doesnt diminish those roles but it does throw one off balance on what they /should/ be doing cause the plain fact is- they can do almost anything. This is a strength and it takes a flexible yet committed frame of mind to reign in your options to the most optimal.

=

Combat: In a battle a scholar operates best when they have full possession of the facts they know what they do not. Being able to see the field is critical, and knowing your enemy. But most overlooked are the tools one has at their disposal. Runic as a spell style has many secrets hidden within its letters.

For example, Double Arrow penetrates through objects, Darc Eye Ring reveals fog, and Tangents can be inserted into an enemy's spell as they are being casted. As does polarize.

How does the reincarnation trinket work? Does it like save a scrap of your soul or what?

Thank you indeed. Oho! I remember a star above my head at one time. Yes, checking back I have indeed have been struck by inspiration lately.
May I know what I observed?

It adds its elemental yield magpow. And a quantity of it. That's what it primarily does.

In Tandem collects the same spell and multiplies its power and amount of words like so.

[Arrow Arrow arrow] Caster mag 5
[Arrow Arrow Arrow] Caster mag 10
[Arrow Arrow Arrow] Caster mage 7

Runic Property: +33 Range[?], -6mag
Total Magpow: 16.

Perhaps Miss Runa's use of the Elements may have done something that piqued your interest.

accompanying asset.

So I would need to talk to Lady Runa to begin my path into druidic magic.

Would taking advantage of such inspiration take up additional rest actions beyond that of leveling? Or can I learn the new disciplines at the same time.

I see. Thanks!

I hope you don't mind so many questions.
I wanted to also ask about resistances and vulnerabilities:
I -think- we saw people take half damage from Blitz/Lightning when they had resistances to Lux. I'd like to verify if this is actually the case?
And if it is, would this work in a similar fashion with Vulnerabilities?
This line of questioning actually was brought about from looking at Obedia's card. She has a Lux and Aquas Vulnerability. How might this Vulnerability work against Illusion which is a combination of Lux and Aquas?

I had also contemplated the use of a Lux, Aquas, or Illusion filled Hand Block of some type to place said element into Obedia in a similar fashion as when a certain slurring mage attempted to pull my soul out. Would this have been a possible use of Hand, and what would the impact have been (I'm fine with a theoretical answer.)

can we get a guide for another class? Maybe Rogue? We only have them for Mage and Hunter so far.

Like everything else, it requires a level and isn't gained for free. That's the simple ability of your Scholar Notes there.

Wait, just read this conversation thread.

So all it requires is for both players to be present? Or for that character to have not died? There's a few hunters who got some nice prayer skills as I recall that I'd have liked to collect but the players didn't return after the hiatus, at least not yet, so they're active participation isn't required like it was before? I can just say "I study X person for Y skill" and get it? (for example, I could study 'Revenge has no Home" or "hunter's lore" from Livia and not need her to pass up other types of actions between floors?)

Active players.

I will reiterate that this is only available for the SCHOLAR Scholar's Notes and are useful ONLY FOR THE FOLLOWING:

-Spells.
-Magic Abilities from spellstyles.
- An Adept "practitioner
- And their active and volunteered permissions on the matter. [Like any item trade]

What Qualifies.
-Something listed as being under a Spell or Magical Style.
- An ability tier your trainer has full mastered. Adepts can only teach base and only Master can teach Adept.

The Price:
-Your rest/Level up action
-THEIR rest/Level up action or a book equivalent in your possession.

Remember: This is an exception to Scholars. If you are /learning/ the class this is an entirely seperate matter so helps me Pumpkin.

wait so to teach a scholar something, then you need to give up your own action or give up a book of level equivalency to the one you're gaining?

Though Scholars can teach -each other- stuff in the same action, both using up a single level up to both teach each other a relevant thing such as a spell or rune, and to learn it?

And a scholar's notes automatically records any new things that they witness, as designated by a Star over the scholar's head? Does that mean that Thinly learned guilotine? I saw a few new words being tossed around by those gaolers and there was so much clutter on that area of the map that we might have missed a star.

Can other classes attempt to do magic such as a guide trying to use a mage book? Or a knight hunter trying to yell out the words guides use?

Teacher: Uses a Rest Action [is needed to level]
Student: Uses up a level to Learn and a Rest Action.
*Rest Actions so far are are what is available.
*PCAs are out.

Infotrade: Both are students.

Study: A book is written by a scholar detailing the contents of their notes. This same book maybe used in place of a live teacher. Any book will do. Some informative books can be found this way. Questi can be paid the maddest of premiums to write you one. Again this takes a rest or a crafting action to make.

And boy she /will/ charge you.

[Star]: It would only trigger for events or things deemed learnable. Wayward or wrong guesses will otherwise only waste your time and actions. If an event is witnessed this way. There is a possibility that the throes of inspiration drive you puzzle out the skill yourself without need of a teacher. In which case a [Study] is needed.

The only way any other class other than scholar to learn an offspec ability is during a Town or a qualified trainer**

**Runners are not these things.

[end note]

So what happens if the party does not have a trainer for a class and the only adept of that advance class were to die. Would that class be considered unavailable until we find a trainer?

Correct. That class goes extinct until otherwise proven.

I was going to wait until I got an answer before I asked another question but this made me wonder. It's more of a fluff question, I guess, but I don't think Guides have hollow heads, yet they can cast magic. Or a variant, I guess. I think it was mentioned once that the hollow heads of Mages was an unexplainable phenomenon -a result of gazing into the Mal, I think it was.
Is there any more information regarding the the nature and history of both caster classes?

Also, I think it was ..the Rule of Rose? Something Rose. Could you provide any more detail about that and its connection with Editors and Summoners?

Hm. 50036105 was deleted. Quoting for reference:
>Can other classes attempt to do magic such as a guide trying to use a mage book? Or a knight hunter trying to yell out the words guides use?

Okay so viscounts at a point are able to entomb a creature inside a iron maiden and then be able to instantly kill it using the life sentance skill *and* create a weapon from it with no crafting cost or anything?

How do you keep going? Is it rewarding to alternatively have people destroy your worlds / destroy people?

While not able to explain the answer to the first question I will instead describe to you the situation that this game is in.

When A videogame is created, played, and then placed on a shelf. Does it cease to exist ?

Or when a piano concert is performed, concluded and no longer persistent , does the song stop ringing in your ears ?

A world gets destroyed. Another is made. People die, people live. The world is a fake, a simulacrum a story to be told. The rules break, the game concludes - does that unmake the game ? Or invalidate the progress put into it ?

This is the experience most game developers go through when designing a game. And this is the interchange of the human condition happening in real time. A world in a glass bubble, undisturbed and untested will simply not move nor turn. It is a statue. Solid and real, yet impotent. You are not stirred, you are not invited to interact with it.
It should be written in a book instead. And even those works go through the editor's axe if not the author's.

What I am doing here in all honestly. Is allowing a story to write itself through the actions and agency of those that inhabit it. My trust in you equates to that of a single runner or perhaps 30 runners. It is pathetic yet promising at the same time.

In my opinion this is a game in the truest sense. I merely proctor the contents of this world and if need be play as the opposition. Losing is not my concern. Your destruction is not my concern. The world being "true" is far more important than both these things.

It just is.

Who runs the six biggest runner groups on the stairs?

And do these groups have influence for all of the stairs, or just this part of it?

Where does the runner's guild get all the mad cash it uses to pay runners for their stories? Zenni is gold. and gold is used up to power terminus crystals, so it's got finite and permanent drain at a certain point, so it's not like it goes back into circulation, how is the Runner's guild getting the cash to pay people?

and if they have an infinte cashflow, how do I get my grubby hands on it?

Oh! Oh! I've got a question sorta like Burkhards

Who's the greatest swords-person on the Stairs? Was it Frimelda? Or is it someone else?

How much can Avdol actually lift?

Will Rabbitspaw ever learn to cook riceballs?

How does Ishmael the Slayer look so good in that armor?

If Jackie could only bring 3 things to a deserted airship graveyard, what would he pick?

Jenny' the 13th semi-viable demon-host; are there some cool stories about the others? Or is it mostly tragic failure?

What is a Nihilid? Why does it need a host? And how do you make sure you don't have one in your brain-case?

What's the official Volga Anthem?

If Watchful looks into a mirror, can he see his own soul?

What's the spookiest creature you've yet seen? The cuddliest?

Is Maryland going to go mad and shoot everyone?

Is it true that Gilda never smiles?