ZCoin general

Sold 60% of my ETH after today's bullrun to buy ZCoin.

>The first truly anonymous cryptocurrency.
Instead of obfuscating the transaction of coins, they are being destroyed and then minted fresh by the receiving party.
>Backed by Roger Ver
No matter if he is a good guy or a bad guy, but he has money meaning that he can manipulate the market to make his coins be worth more. This is escpecially easy with ZCoin which has a marketcap as low as $170 mil.
>ZNodes coming to mainnet this year
Each node would cost 10k XZC which go out of circulation. This might also increase the demand for coins.

Why aren't you in, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

zcoin.io/important-announcement-zerocoin-implementation-bug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I already own XMR.

>Why aren't you in, user?

Because its founders aren't anonymous, unlike XMR.

i thought it was 1k

Me too. But Monero is worse in terms of anonymity because it only obfuscates inputs/outputs working like a mixer.

Yeah, it's actually 1k. My fault.

think its got a week left to go was meant to be sooner. this is defo going triple digits sooner rather than later. the fact i could of picked one up $11 at 1000 triggers me

...are all privacy coins starting with x ?

We are Obsidian Marines and we fucked Dogecoin in the ass.
Fuck Dogecoin
Fuck Woolong

Honestly OP you undersold how legit ZCoin is

I am expecting it to hit at least $100 soon unless the whole market crashes.

At least ZEC does not.

DOGE is a well-established memecoin, while ODN is yet another PnD. I made x5 gains on it after it was released on Cryptopia, but definitely not holding it long-term.

Zcoin isn't much different from zcash which is priced way higher

Zcoin does not obfuscate transaction amounts. Zcash and monero do. This is to maintain auditable supply encase someone is able to forge Zcoin.
Zcoin will be adding private addresses in the future along with Znodes to cut down on TX size. The blockchain is also prunable to prevent bloat.

Lastly, Zcoin does not yet route your broadcasts through TOR so anonymity isn't perfect.

As you can see from this, ZCoin developers can accept their faults and not hardfork like crazy to prevent what has happened. Great, isn't it?
zcoin.io/important-announcement-zerocoin-implementation-bug/

Every single one of these privacy coins are going to get BTFO by AI traffic analysis. Privacy coins are worse than shitcoins.

If you can afford a ZNode do it

My penis inside your anus without lube or condom.
Just push it inside, your virgin ass bleeding while I push my thick long hard penis inside that tiny tight asshole!.
The blood coming out of your ass is acting as natural lube
Pushing harder and deeper so the tip of my cock can touch your shit.
Feels so good being inside of you.
I am so horny!

>Fuck Dogecoin
>Fuck Woolong

We are the Obsidian Marines!!!!!

AI can't do anything if Users are careful enough to eliminate metadata. The real problem is Sybil, Knapsacks,Mantissa attacks along with Honeypotting (Specifically monero has this big problem)

Can only afford a 1/10 of it unfortunately :(

> coins get destroyed and minted again in the other wallet

kinda sounds like the IOTA address destruction thing, you know how crappy IOTA is rite?

Do you know what is zk-SNARKs? They were introduced in Zerocash protocol and Zerocoin protocol, on top of which ZCoin is built, is a predecessor to it. It is absolutely legit. I am also doubtful about IOTA.

ZBump!