Poor fags assemble and show your portfolio

Poor fags assemble and show your portfolio.

What year did you get into crypto?

I literally started earlier this month but as you can see i've already made some monies. I am a total retarded faggot that got in way too late

Something something eggs and baskets

Putting it all in FUN later this week

5.4 LTC
930 XRP
. 24 ETH

Total invested 1.1k
Holding for long haul

Very diverse. Progressive of you

Not memeing

This money wouldn't last me a year.

Just trying to make it guys :(

Needs moar risk. Get rich or die trying my dude. Go all in on REQ or XLM then diversify more after you've made 50k in q2 2018

r8

I literally made more per second today than your whole portfolio is worth .

Nice bro, wish I had more to invest, but alas I am like a little baby. Send me some?

Poorfag here still

lmao you found your ltc good for you i was worried

By diversity we did mean up to 6 different coins user...

What app ?
Be nice you. Than again I did jump €300 up today

It's called coin portfolio on the play store. You can't buy/sell/store but it let's you keep track of everything.

Not to worry user I have selling and buying sorted , I just didn't see that GUI before.

youre poor af dude

Poor AF.

Dude I was freaking out but I figured it out lol so thankful

59 put into goybase and use binance

Where's an app (or website) where I can buy sell and store. I have an old wallet on my desktop from years ago that I never used because I couldn't figure out how.

Lots of people use Coinbase.com for that (known on here as normiebase or cuckbase) There are fees though, even when buying. If you transfer to GDAX (owned by coinbase) there are no fees after purchasing.

I'm looking for a better way myself.

Doesn't seem secure, I have 0.00000000someshit BTC I mined back in 2012 on my laptop but no idea how to sell it or what to even do with it

r8

You're not poor, gtfo

Started out with $766 dollars in late November

More ARK, dump the stinkie

You are on track. Double your money every month.