Pleaseeee

I don't know how much longer I can take it. I know BCH has better fundamentals and will win in the long term but any normie who bought anything on coinbase 30 days ago is 2-8x their investment. Why do I have to invest in good tech instead of just normie garbage coins like LTC.

WHY WHY WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
otcmarkets.com/stock/GBTC/news/?id=177797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its just getting setup now to pop it's top, huge volume spike over the past hour

because this is an influx of normie money, and ltc is listed on coinbase. And bitcoin cash is a retarded name.

Jesus man, not that hard to figure out.

patience. don't sell until this guy sells:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

>good tech
>BCH
Cashfags actually believe this. Fucking kek.

Don’t worry
theflippening.org

double 0 confirms your portfoli value

green IDs are gonna make it

>I know BCH has better fundamentals

no

>Why do I have to invest in good tech instead of just normie garbage coins like LTC.

Being that deluded. LTC was one of the first alt and is still here. Bcash is a failed fork from bitcoin and can't deliver on its selling points compared to concurrence.

>cash shuffle
>graphene
>node hardware optimization
>5x visa levels by the end of 2018
> .001 cost per transaction
vs
>neckbeard vaporware tech
>no roadmap or schedule
>no solutions
>27 and rising dollar fees
>now cryptogold instead of a cryptocurrency but won't hesitate to lie to the misinformed
wow I wonder why

Green ID's unite for a big caterpillar style butt fuck

This desu

Repeat your comparison with Ethereum, IOTA or Monero and proceed to see the massively overvalued shitcoin you invested into.

settlement layer SETTLEMENT LAYER

What pajeet made this

Eth
>doesn't scale
IOTA
>maybe scales not now atleast
Monero
>god tier
Unfortunate monero will only be seen as a black market coin it's fucking based. I seriously don't think anyone hates it besides normie fags.

>LTC is better than BCH

proof me wrong, oh wait you can't

IT WAS LITECOIN YOU IDIOT

IT WAS LITECOIN ALL ALONG

>faster transactions
>it's own dedicated block chain
>better development team

b-but bcash is back by jihan, roger and fake satoshi

From what I understand, Coinbase is only opening up the option for users to sell their Bitcoin Cash to back to Coinbase, for the time being at least. The way I interpret this is, Coinbase sees value in Bitcoin Cash. So much so that they don;t want to sell any of their Bitcoin Cash. Sure they are giving away what is owed to Bitcoin holders from the fork, but no more than that. Coinbase is accumulating Bitcoin Cash and when they deem the price is right, probably much higher imo, will open up the buying option to users.

Bitcoin was a black market coin.

XMR is a better black market coin and I bet people seeking a safe heaven will hide their money in XMR

I'm already invested into XMR Mining, people will pay premium transaction fees for privacy.

>ETH
What is Sharding, Plasma, Casper
>IOTA
True, but if succesful it's 10x better than BCH
>Monero
If it gets added to coinbase the stigma of it being dark market coin will go away since coinbase will be able to track it

All BCH has going for it is increased blocksize, same shitcoin as litecoin

The two are different Litecoin has Segwit. Half the reason people left bcore.

Doesn't really matter if BCH is 'technically' better than Core or not, because no one is buying anything from the BTC family because of its technology (which is all shit).

Normies don't and will never care about BCH, they aren't going to buy into something that looks like a bad clone, whether it's actually better or not. That's why LTC mooned and BCH never will. Though it may hold its sats.

LTC literally is a bad clone of BTC LOL

>What is Sharding, Plasma, Casper
A bunch of untested vaporware technologies in a coin that hasn't even figured out if it's going to have inflation or not.

Why aren't you in both? For fucks sake Veeky Forums it's called a portfolio. Diversify yo bonds nigga. Normies will always wreck you if you day trade memecoins all day long.

You realize I'm speaking from the perspective of a normie right. They don't fucking know. But normies know when something has the name of something actually successful, it's a shitty copy. That's what they know, and that's why anything using literally the BTC branding (other than Core) is not going to be a normie coin.

That's an exchange lol

Don't worry bulls are backing bch right now, the price will go up 20-50% like everything else easy.
Just wait your turn --- over 1600 each now.

We would need to 3x just to match the average increase for buying normiebase coins 30 days ago

zzzzzz

feels fucking bad man my normie friends are making more than me

Retards citing BTC having better tech and should win doesn't know about betamax vs VHS...or 8 track vs cassette....or HDDVD vs BluRay....

otcmarkets.com/stock/GBTC/news/?id=177797

Another big dump has been completed. Get ready for the bull run