What's the best Veeky Forums-related video game and why is it Baldur's Gate II?

What's the best Veeky Forums-related video game and why is it Baldur's Gate II?

Who's the laziest troll and why is it you.
Now, go back to /pol/ or /lgbt/.

I don't even know half of those terms.

But... But Aerie isn't asexual, and Jaheira is most certainly a natural woman.

>10/10 top troll

Honestly, if it's anything like that picture, then it's not. But methinks from the tone of other replies that you are a charlatan and a scam. Vamoose back to your filthy den.

>Aerie asexual
>Can hook up and impregnate her or she hooks up with Haer'Dalis

Flay the dumb fucker that made this.

/pol/ is raiding

Aww... it's someone on Veeky Forums who still thinks Forgotten Realms is a valid setting and deserves attention That's absolutely adorable.

Now, run along child, this is now a Dwarf Fortress thread, and the adults are talking.

Games were better before voice acting, characters used to express themselves in paragraphs, now they express themselves in blurbs because voice acting costs money.

To be perfectly honest bg2 isn't even my favourite FR videogame, that would be Mask of the Betrayer.

I like Skyrim.

Neverwinter Nights 1, personally.

I'm large part because of the availability of excellent fan-converted modules and campaign paths.

>Neverwinter Nights 1
Loved Hordes of the Underdark. Heh, both NWN games had a far better expansion than the base game, wonder why that was.

Morrowind, a thousand times Morrowind.

BG1&2 are among the most overrated Veeky Forums-related vidya desu.

Is Morrowind Veeky Forums related when you consider that the tabletop came after the videogame?

Well nobody really rates BG1.
BG2 was pretty great for its time tho, but yeah it's really overrated.

Elder Scrolls is Veeky Forums related in the sense that /v/ sucks.

I thought Neverwinter Nights was pretty good.

Some people who call themselves asexual don't mind having sex, but they are not attracted to any physical characteristics at all (feminine or masculine traits).

BG2 is overrated as fuck.
I mean, it's solid game, but it's first symptom of Bioware's downward spiral
BG1 is much better but it still isn't the best crpg out there, and not even close.

I have to visit /k/ more often.