LTC PUMP

Literally what the fuck is this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

status.coinbase.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's because of the clogged Bitcoin network. It's very positive for both Litecoin and Bitcoin that people go to Litecoin for speedy transactions. That way it will serve as its intented purpose as Silver while taking pressure off Bitcoin.

The real flippening

>serve as silver while taking pressure off bitcoin
Lol so overtaking bitcoin is just out of the question right? deluded

nice consise explanation of the economics.

Its place is to be second to btc.
BCH fags are about to get BTFO'D

N O R M I E S

Look at how much higher the price is on GDAX than any other exchange.

These are not normies, these are Koreans pumping it hard because something is up. That autistic fucker Charlie Lee is totally part of this.

I got nervous and pulled out at $230.
hold me bros. Why am I so sad over massive gains? I put it all in Eth at $520 and still made further gains. But I feel like shit. How do I stop this grass is greener feeling /biz?

This shit is worrying..those red dips

I get you man. Doubled my money these last few months, but still feel like shit when I cash out before massive gains

Dont worry user. Remember that kicking yourself over missed gains when you already made money is literally degenerate gambler mentality that will put you in the poor house. The richest kikes focus on loss aversion rather than massive gains.

everything is pu,ping right now ..

Because the rate of this pump was stupid. I'm pretty sure these idiots are currently losing money, that's why they haven't dumped yet.

71% today. jesus mate didn't you buy yesterday?

I would be sleeping comfy if I had .. instead I am here watching this fucking ticker

only invest what you can afford.

>Says the person gambling his overdraft

>tfw thought I still had time before the moon
>tfw missed it overnight
FUCK

>gambling his overdraft
That's pathetic. I took out $40k in loans to get into crypto.

i would destroy myself if i had that expensive shitbacks

trips confirms advice
trips confirms hypocrisy
LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING DIGITS JESUS CHRIST

Way overvalued.

Sell right now or you gonna lose a lot of money.

i'm uncertain
i'll toss some money in, enough to be happy from a moon, not enough to be hurt badly by a crash.

It won't fall until a bunch of idiots with tons of money eat the bait

People need litecoin to cash out without waiting a day or paying large sums of money. Something big is coming, and we're too small time to see it.

Aye maybe I should have done this but my overdraft will easily get paid off from da day job

Cool story brah

It's comparing it to BTC. So BTC is WAY higher right now in value than it ever was before... turn to a USD chart and realize it's even higher than that chart suggests. It's because millions of normies are now in the market thanks to coinbase, and banks are trading futures now. Welcome to the new world.

Yeah but if LTC flips BTC - we slide into the abyss of better currencies - a turmoil none survive save for some lucky (current) bagholders.

>massively distributed
>old with proven track record
>built for speed and has proven it
>sold on every exchange for years
>infrastructure built with a huge number of miners
>wallets galore
>well known in forums and crypto news sites
>online blockchain explorers galore
>relative small number of max coins
>has already peaked past inflationary block mined rewards into deflationary rewards
>segwit implemented for lightning network
>charts have shown perfect golden triangle for months for fapping chart fags
>up till mid 2017 was historically tied to BTC which has since seen astronomical growth
>Pajeets have hated it since early 2014
>Founder shitlording ICOSoyboys to great effect on twitter
>Founder moved shitlording to live MSM news for epic effect
Gee user who could have guessed this would happen
It is like some black swan excession or something

Corecucks are scared of eth/bch so they send people that actually want to use currency for actual transactions to goodgoycoin

What ICOs has he shitlorded?

TURN ON CNBC RIGHT NOW

Guy is about to talk about LTC

God speed user

I'm watching and all I see is a Loan Depot commercial

Honestly I think it's organic. I've seen at least 10 complete retards post about it on facebook. I had 2 people message me about it. LTC is going to hit 500 before EOY.

It Bitcoin was overvalued the btc-ltc would be going down, not up.

Btc-Ltc ratio is way outside the normal hands and almost every time that happened before it sold off.

On twitter IOTA
On MSM all of them

Did he talk shit about etherium?

Can someone explain to me why my LTC and ETH are valued so much lower when they are on Binance as compared to GDAX? Should I keep my coins on binance for quicker alt trading or just hold on GDAX? Plz halp no bully

Made happy first normie investment today on that shiet, will continue to invest until I can invest even more

HAPPENING

>LITECOIN WATCH

>riot blockchain on the ticker tape
nice

binance jews that steal ur money through bots

and so it begins

Except 500 by the morning

literally as soon as you posted this it jumped from 168k to 172k lol

the last time LTC pumped like this was the day before the market crashed in September.

UH OH GUYS

Holy shit now homeboy is saying bitcoin will his $40k in 2018.

>STOP LOSS
>T
>O
>P

>L
>O
>S
>S

Their bug says $360 but its only trading at $300 on kraken.

they use gdax/coinbase as their source

When trading alts USD does not matter. Only satoshis matter

I didn't and don't read every tweet or watch every full interview
Honestly only caught glimpses of this stuff.
But as far as i know he did NOT talk shit about ETH

>sold my litecoin stack weeks ago

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I just watched an interview. He said he didn’t like the hsrdfork but he liked the idea.

I guess he didn’t want to start shit with the kiddo.

Traders on one exchange are more interested in LTC then another exchange.
It really is that simple
Why those traders are that way?
My theory is shticoin traders are Pajeet pump and dumpers, Gambling NEETs trying to catch the knife and shitcoin tech true believers who have fallen for LARP marketing.
LTC is an old coin tied to BTC.
So all those traders hate LTC and don't buy it
LTC traders are true believer BTC early adopter whales, normiebase and investing Nazi NEETs. Basically the same people who buy and hold BTC.
(Discloser: i am one of these)
So they like LTC and buy it.

Has $300 a stingy stoploss?

>the role of silver is to take the pressure of off gold
most retarded fucking analogy. BTC is shit and only holds value because its first mover

lol getting BTFO now

yeah i'm not an owner, will see if there are shares available to short tomorrow :)

This, I can't believe I did not see this coming.

this, kek wills it, the flipping is when the ratio for bcc and ltc is 1:1

Weak hands about to get shook out again... hodl or regret.

Why are people replying to this as if it's anything other than gibberish

It's not so much people are bailing LTC, it's that ETH is about to moon and everyone is going all in.

The 24 hour volume disagrees.

Wow... it took a whole 7 minutes to recover. Must be because everyone is selling for et... oh wait. Like I said - weak hands getting shook for CHEAP ltc. Yes Cheap. 3x in the next month. I expect ETH and LTC to hit $1,000 at about the same time.

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COINBASE DISABLED TRADING AND LOCKED MY LTC

CAN'T CASH OUT, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

Wtf?

That is a good list. Might even make the insane growth look "a bit organic". They only reason you blockstream jews care about is this one though:
>segwit implemented for lightning network
You cocksuckers are really salivating over those fees over gatekeeping crypto.

Cool mate, now show us in satoshis. All this is is the new bitcoin money trickling down. It is the ALTS correcting and gaining a small amount of their old satoshis and as a result of a bigger cut fo the money coming into BTC. It is really that simple and you are all being plebs.

I think the price is so stable so high because people literally can't cashout and so it just becomes the new

Post screenshot

status.coinbase.com/

Good to see nocoiners doing well too
That S&P +0,15%
Kek
How can these people not go into crypto
Influx didnt even start

Hold or what?

Hold. We're hitting $500 tomorrow, screencap this.

Are you kidding me? We were under 200 two days ago.

It's still stable at $350 and it already broke $420

You mean that as a reason to hold, obviously.

>pulling out with insignificant gains when all you need is patience
Who /HODL/ here bros

All its going to take is something to light that BUY match and its going to explode again, mob mentality

COINBASE LOCKED MY LTC.

CANT CASH OUT IM FORCED TO HOLD LIKE A NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

im a poorfag and I just bought lmao1litecoin what am I in for?

3x

I feel like nobody here has "normie" friends. If any of you actually went outside and talked to others or even check twitter you'd know why. I'ts not Koreans pumping it up. I just saw 3 VERY famous hip-hop musicians post about making "double their money" by buying Litecoin. the normies are pumping it up we must keep convincing them that their money is doubling

iktf. Literally every business school "bro" I know has posted something on facebook to the effect of "What's Bitcoin?" with a smug photo of their LTC portfolio.

Famous rappers are convincing their fans too buy Litecoin and BTC on Twitter.

A bunch of dumb fucks who think they can turn $200 into $2000 by holding. They see crypto like stock not like currency. They don't even know how to spend the fucking coins, only how to buy some with their USD and EUR. We need to keep convincing them to buy buy buy buy buy buy buy. Isn't the value of crypto all in it's "widespread adoption" anyways?

you might get out at $100 probably not tho

I don't use Coinbase, why can't anybody "cash out"? is it due to the nature of the currency or just Coinbase limits? please explain

they gall those "gains." Have you not see this before

just dont watch 1 minute charts. seriously.

crypto has finally reached the moment Veeky Forums has been talkign about. "widespread adoption for it to work" now they're pissed off about it or don't understand why prices are mooning?

these "normies" who work 50 hours a week doing construction or delivering pizza are investing their decent paychecks in hopes to escape the wagecuck life. Veeky Forumstards aren't the only ones who feel that way. I even know drug dealers who are investing in LTC & BTC. The normies are gonna keep braggign and bragging and bragging on social media about their gaisn and cause their friends to invest. it's like unintentional shilling.

I only got into this a few months ago, but isn't this good for Veeky Forumstards? Won't widespread normie attention just make mooning more frequent and dips more easily predicted?

yes that the thing. Veeky Forums users are gonna have to influence the normies on what to invest in. I think the best way will be to target semi-celebrities. the rappers and singers and models with ~100k followers need to start shilling.

say that again