Helo i am redard

Who else here have less bitcoins than when they started because they're still holding alt-coins despite the altmageddon?

Me

that was so close to making it user.

you're fine anyway

you're still worth way more than I am, and have ever been.

I was at a peak of 11, now down to 3.3 or 4

Yup. Started in Sept - if I'd just held (original plan was 50% BTC, 50% ETH/XMR/LTC etc) I'd be up about 350%.

As it is I'm down 25% cos of shitcoin trading.

this can't be real...

how are you still alive user

Even though we (me included) all have increased our fiat value greatly, the fact that I lost 85% of my bitcoins from my peak makes me want to forget about crypto entirely

Lost half. End me.

My condolences.

You joined the scene much later, that's why you're down friend...

I joined in June and worked hard to increase my amount of bitcoins, spending countless time reading and trading. Now it's as if all that time was for nothing, that it was all wasted, because everything I made : I lost and even worse...

Frankly, I can't decide if being down in fiat is worse than realizing you've wasted an enormous time on something. Let's hold each other

I went from 10k FIAT to 300k in 9 months can't be too salty

Still I have learnt a valuable lesson about holding shit coins for too long

Do you guys actually look into altcoins when buying them, or you just try to hop on the bandwagon? Most of them are nothing more than fiat currencies WITHOUT people using them, i.e. worthless shit. Many of them can be inflated unlike bitcoin.

Yes I went ETH ANS OMG and WTC but got burned holding WTC too long. Still think it's going to do well though.

Started the same time as u and am up 100% now. But my initial investment wasn't that great so eh.

>or you just try to hop on the bandwagon?

Imagine what that did to me with ANS....

But now it's also fucked me sideways

Also, biggest lesson I learned thus far is that sleep will make you miss out on a lot.

You got in earlier than most here, so well done on that.

Me. I refuse to sell. BTC gains are just not large enough of a reward.

>Most of them are nothing more than fiat currencies WITHOUT people using them, i.e. worthless shit.
So all crypto then?

Bitcoin isn't. Litecoin isn't as far as i can tell but I'm not quite sure. Ether is more like a proof-of-concept that will be gone in a couple of years but others like it will follow which may be much, much better.

>others like it will follow which may be much, much better.
Ark? (please)

I only looked into the technical details of ether and bitcoin.

Idk about all the new shit floating around. I suppose I probably should check them out because I do have the technical knowledge to understand that shit.

If you check out Ark before the thread dies please let me know what you think. It seems solid but someone who thinks differently might have useful info to offer.

Planning to go to sleep in 10 minutes. Sorry user. Anyway I'm just a lowly engineer with an interest in cryptocurrencies, I'm not exactly a tech god or an investmen wiz or anything