Ever since it was first released...

Ever since it was first released, Liliana of the Veil has been by far the most dominant Planeswalker in the Modern format.

Now, for the first time since the card's release, Lilana has been contested. For the past 2 weeks, Nahiri been the most played walker in the Modern format. Yes, I know it's only 2 weeks, but still, this is HUGE. Liliana has NEVER been anything but #1 for any amount of time since its release (it wasn't #1 in 2011 because it wasn't out yet until late that year).

B/rw/thers, its time to take GP Dallas and take Jund's crown once and for all!

Nahiri sucks, git gud, P/wr/ plebs, and play Standard with the rest of the peasants.

No, they should just play Pokemon or Yugioh. Obviously they're not smart enough for MTG.

You gotta be street smart for Yugioh, though. Most of the people who play that game are thugs.

Nahiri is a meme deck but I play Jund and even I don't have the 4 Lilianas in my 75

I have 6

As many have already stated, Nahiri is a shitty meme and Jund is still king. Get used to it, or don't play Modern.

>Says Nahiri is a meme
>Plays Last Hope

Fucking hypocrite.

Say that to my turn 3 Karn

I bet he plays Chandra too lmaoooo

>Impossible to kill with souls tokens
>Gets your threats back
>Picks off X/1s for free
>Emblem is literally unbeatable
Last hope is pretty tech in midrange mirrors

If you honestly believe Tron is a better deck than Jund, I want some of your drugs.

Agreed. Nahiri is bad even in Standard (hell, even in LIMITED), the fact that people are using it in Modern just baffles me. In formats like Modern and Legacy, 4 drop walkers need to either a) have a specific niche (i.e, Elspeth KE making your geists fly, garruk 1.0 and new chandra making all your spells cost 2 mana less), b) literally define an entire archetype (Tezz AoB), or c) be completely and utterly broken (Jace tMS). Nahiri is none of the above, therefore, its not worth playing.

Jund folds to tron m8

Having 1 bad match up doesn't make it a worse deck

> Nahiri is bad even in Standard (hell, even in LIMITED)
This is a meaningless statement. Just because a card is bad in one format doesn't mean it's bad in all formats.

If something is bad in limited, its bad everywhere. The only exceptions being anti-cards like Karakas and Null Rod, or uncastables like Emrakul and Dark Depths.

If you see this image while scrolling this thread
you have been visited by THE QUEEN OF TWO TURNS CLOCK

Good draws and card advantage will come to you if post Sorin Deserved in this thread

It means that jund is plan trash and tron is the patricians choice

Sorin did nothing wrong

Wrong. Jund is better. Tron is autopilot and plays more like a yu-gi-oh deck.

>Nahiri
>bad in limited

umm...HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY PLAYED SOI LIMITED??? LOL NAHIRI IS ONE OF THE BEST CARDS IN THE FORMAT

Silly user. You don't cast Dark depths, it's a land.

Easily THE best, next only to Avacyn.

Easily THE best, next only to Avacyn.

>What are build-around in Limited

Just like in the anime.

Tron auto-loses to T1 Mountain, Goblin Guide.

Real shit, yugioh is the blackest of all the tcgs. Nig nogs love themselves some anime so when they get to throw twenty cards at the field while pulling blue eyes neo saiyan ultimate retro darkness dragon and shit they love it.

Sorin and Nahiri both did everything wrong. Innistrad is better off without them.

And kill Jace too, he is annoying as fuck and needs to just get killed off already. Venser, Elspeth, and Sorin all have to die and Garruk has to go AWOL, but Jace gets to stick around.

God can you imagine what it,would be like to kill Nahiri and slit her throat? Wipe that confident expression off her face as the knife, glides across her jugular and blood pours over her pale breasts in a waterfall. Her pleading eyes would burn with fury, before helplessness leaks into her gaze as her gasps,turn to gurgles, and she slowly succumbs to the ultimate authority of death, sliding to the ground in utter surrender.

It gives UW control an inevitable wincon, gas, and some tech hate. I'd slot it into Naya Chord if that deck wasn't already a house

I'm gonna need a minute...

Nahiri is better in Modern because there are better targets for her to fish out.

>mfw I play both of them in the same deck

For what?

Spring is an asshole who should've been put in his place millennia ago.

>ITT: people lying to themselves about why they sold their Nahiris at 8
Cry more faggets

Both will get BTFO once they unban JTMS.

Which will never happen

Doubtful. Considering how aggressive the meta is right now, I wouldn't be surprised.

JtMS is broken. Nahiri is bad, and Liliana is great but she's also very fair.

What if they made another Karn planeswalker card? and it was 6 mana?

Nahiri even saw play in Vintage, mate.

Hello Chandere.