I'm trying to build a tavern where corsairs and buccaneers frequent but I am stuck on a name which I want it to have...

I'm trying to build a tavern where corsairs and buccaneers frequent but I am stuck on a name which I want it to have something to do with primarily with whores and women. Also, I want the tavern name to be as vulgar as possible with some backstory to it. i.e. the Wench's Putrid Ass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHEX9EpIL7o
dmsguild.com/product/197211/Tavern-Name-Generator
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The salty Clam

The Cockswain's Cockwhore

The Randy Salmon

The Pounded Tuna

The Shit Comes In

The Virgin's Whore Hole

The Glory Hole

The Good Ship Venus.

Its a ship and a boat.
The Figurehead is a whore legs spread, atop a rampant penis.

I thought it was a whore in bed sucking a dead man's penis?
youtube.com/watch?v=kHEX9EpIL7o

Your Mothers House

The Putrid Pussy

The same name of an inn tha appears in any setting I have that I stole from somewhere but have no idea where

The final mistake, all the walls are covered in pictures of famous people/boats/whatever from just before they went and did something that ended them

Satan's Leprous Cock

The Funky Fragrance

The Scurvy Solution (Tropical Cocktail bar run by an elderly, kind jamacian/carribean stand in)

Salvation from Storms (built from a wreckage, Strong hard drinks, half the bar glares at you soon as you look at them, the other half is too busy remembering traumatic experiences on the seas to look up from their drinks, barman may be former pirate captain)

The Grog Garrison (Popular with the navy but welcoming to most, not necessarily the safest drinkery for pirates, but definitely one of the cleanest, and no one mixes lime juice, rum and water better than the barman)

The Port in the Storm (More of a standardish place, somewhere almost familiar feeling, safe feeling, maybe have them serve a special, warming port)

Have each largish island have its own drinkery, and maybe a few like the Salvation dotted around less frequented areas, and try to give each one a unique theme catering to the name and area in question. Rougher waters will have rougher people frequenting them, which means rougher drinkeries

The Greased Keyhole

The Free Willy

The Syphilitic Cunt's Fine Ale and Grog

or The Syphy-Cunt, for short.

Crusty Pus Filled Scabrous Cloaca of the Dead Whale

The Pirate's Booty Hole

Not really suited for ops thing but i might use that.

Cloaca of the Dead Whale has a nicer ring to it.

Le Spicy Taco

Daddies Rusty Muffler

La puta y la ballena

Four Floors of Whores.

Granny Looters Dusty Cooter

Spank and Burn

The Smelly Rulebook

The Wimbly Bimbly

Paco's Dog Shit Tacos

Castrato Avacado

Beans and Anus (guess which type of "beans")

Burger king

Splatter Platter

The Cum-Guzzlin' Cuck & (Wife's) Sons

6 Pence and Your Mother

Whales don't have cloacas, they're mammals.

Ball Spatuala

The Nut Shack

I remember somebody thinking horses had cloacas on /mlp/
Or was it on Veeky Forums /co/ /mlp/ Veeky Forums /k/ and /v/ start to blend together after a while.

Aunties Salty Moss

The Salty Spitoon

so what your saying is that you can be raped by a whale?

The salty spitoon

>only tough pirates can enter

If your butt was big enough. And Veeky Forums has some huge assholes.

The Rusty Cheesegrater
Clammy Dandruff
Spunk and Mayonaise
Alcatraz Spumoni

The Ghoul's Touch

The Whores Afterbirth

Named after their stew.

The Tiny Pecker
The Anal Bead
The Crusty DIldo
The Unsanitary Washmaid
The Bloody Tampon
The Squeamish Cabin Boy
The Warty Bunyon
The Twisted WIlly

Nope. Can't rape the willing.

can't rape the whaling, you mean

The Salty Seamen.

Given it's name after a particularly rough night after the Half-Giant pirate Lord Whitebeard and his crew paid a visit and left their mark. To this day the tavern reeks of salt, leaving a faint taste of the ocean in the back of one's throat.

Most frequently asked questions:
"Arg mate, what kinda wood you built this place out of? I've never seen wood so white."

The Maid's Maidenhead

The Bourgeoisie Rate
Stinkfinger
The Sullied Manservant
Manhandled
Skullfuckers
The Purring Maggots
Captain Shits in a Bag

*groan*

Skunkjuice and TP
Shave and a Wax
Brown Pearl
Bleeding Oysters
Eye Pulp and Soft Socket
Mange and a Trim
Smegma and Brimstone

The Bruised/Purple/Blue Clam
>The place is owned by a whore who once was fucked so hard and so many times in one day that her pussy lips were bruised blue for a week. It's at that point she decided to seek a change in employment and used her savings to buy the bar. Challenged for a name, she figured it was as good a reason as any to name it that.
Pick one of the adjectives that sounds interesting phonetically good to you.

The Unwanted Booty (formerly called The Waterlogged Ass)

That'll do.
Thanks!

The Ten Tailed Cat

Yeah, its stolen from that old Warhammer comic but whatever

>ten tails
imagine!

kek

the Cabin Boy's Butthole

The Wet Wench

The Salty Spittoon

The Blue Oyster

Oh wait that's the wrong kind of tavern...

100XP if you get the refrence.

You could always use this recent release... and it's free...

dmsguild.com/product/197211/Tavern-Name-Generator

Underrated post

I've said this a million times and I'll say it a million more if I have to.
Fuck off, Spoony.

The Leaky Bunghole

I understand that reference sir.

Bosoms and Brew

In America, TALK is CHEAP.

The Salubrious Nymph.

The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard

Every time I see that faggot's face and remember him bitching about the emphasis people place on game balance I wish I could force him to play Exalted 2e with me. Pre or post 2.5 errata, it doesn't matter, I'd still make him feel like shit. Cunt can't acknowledge that other viewpoints have some validity.

Yeah, fuck Spoony.

The Fish's Kiss

The rusty clit

The Red Lion
The Black Bull
The Blue Bear
The Brown Rooster
The [Colour] [Animal]
The Turquoise Tortoise

The Nine Horse Hitch.

What the fuck happened to Spoony? He hasn't updated his site in like eight months. Did he died?

The Krusty Kunt.

The Krustry Krab

His manic depression is probably rebounding.

To The Sailorman's Sinkhole

The captain's daughter
The salty ol' crag
The waterlogged wench
Rums & Rumps
Tequila & Titties

The Salty Mast is a tavern name a DM of mine actually used in a game.

Pearl's Nasty Clam

The bar is named after the barowner's wife (this is his own story) after she went voyaging with him for a full trip on his ship. After having spent the entire time not showering, her cunt was so frothy and filled with putridity that he had to enlist the help of his children to hold down and scrub the motherfucker. Now this was more than just a putrid cunt, this was more than just a simple pus-oozing disgusting clam of a vagina. She'd been out on the sea for FOUR YEARS with this man, and not once did she clean her pussy. So, steel wool in hand, him and his kids had to scrub their moms disgusting snatch. The act left him woozy and begging for unconsciousness, not unlike a hangover. Hence the barname.

Alternate name: The Aristocrats!

He is now streaming vidya on YT and jerks off after gluing his hand to his dick.

Last part may not be true

The I Tried To Have a Legitimate Business But This Fucking Pirates Showed Up Out Of Nowhere And Now My Tabern Is Filled With Ruffians And Whores

fucking police academy?
seriously?

I swear to god spoony looks just like this male sub who subs for mistress star in a popular BDSM series.

Sunken Norwegian.

I had a shitty dive bar called the Mermaid's Twat that was a universal constant. Every campaign had the Mermaid's Twat somewhere, from DnD to Shadowrun.

Either works, it depends on the version you're singing.

*mistress starla

That's from Locke Lamora. You're welcome man