You virgins are being outearned by normies

If you were smart you’d be dumping every penny you have into the Coinbase Trio, instead you’re pumping up obscure shitcoins.

The Coinbase Trio is going to the Kuiper Belt while your dweeb Linkcoins or whatever the fuck are worth less than Chuck E Cheese Tokens.

I dont care if normies buy litecoin, eth or bitcoin. I make my money on real coins way under their value.

Normies jumping on a train that is already halfway there, doesnt bother me.

Are there any new coins that have coin in the name?

this cuck right here spends his day researching shitcoins while people who know nothing spend 10 minutes to buy the big 3 and make money hahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You could hold any alt and wouldn’t make as much as just hodling BTC LTC and ETH over the past month, 6months, or year

Hey, it's Chad, remember me? Chads and normies are laughing all the way to the bank, with a bunch of BTC and LTC to invest on other crypto, while you bunch of virgin damage control NEETs are very sad and suicidal pink wojaks. HOW DOES IT FEEL, knowing that Mr. "all in" Chad always wins in the end. They get in, take their profits, and leave you BETA MALES nothing but a shadow of your former selves, as you watch them ride into the sunset on their brand new harley davidson motorcycle with "Stacy" on the back.

>I-it can't keep g-oing up

That feeling right there is why you will NEVER be as successful as the Chads. THEY lead, YOU whine and follow (but it's always too late). Weak emotional control is the major trait of the NEETs. Too afraid to take the big risks, they follow the herd and bet against the king Bitcoin (virgin losers buying CHAINLINK) and then get fucking destroyed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET REKT LOSERS. You're too pathetic to succeed. You should follow my example, but you're too pathetic to take the chance of your lifetime. Get ready to live in a digital prison, in the future, watching ads for 0.1 satoshi/day, while Chads live on floating laputas. BAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA *inhales deebly* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA This is too priceless. Bitcoin WILL be worth 100k in 3 months and litecoin will be 1k in 3 weeks, but you're all too weak to take the risk and make 10x...again. Meanwhile, more and more Chads come in and go balls deep in it. Even normies are now following Chad and taking their piece of the cake, but the virgin NEETs who knew about it before everyone else are taking losses holding CHAIN-FUCKING-LINK... AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH IM FUCKING DED

you are a newbie right? I was there when litecoin just hit the market and was extremly undervalued.

You obviously dont even understand what I was talking about, idiot.

You said I don’t care if normies buy the big 3 which means you don’t. They have inevitably made more money than you while you pretend to be smarter than the market you’re actually getting JUSTd

another idiot thinks that I havent invested in the big 3 before they were over 100$.

You know what how about we just compare portfolios? Screenshot yours and I’ll show mine

Lmao I have a cousin who is a total normie and couldn’t figure out how to even set up an account who asked me to buy 500 in Litecoin yesterday for him (all he said was “he had a feeling Litecoin was gonna go up”) and I woke up to a text from him this morning showing Litecoin had doubled.

It’s legit comical that normies are making money on all this tech they couldn’t even begin to comprehend or care about the implications of.

Is there anything more pathetic than a guy who knows he's a beta and worships Chad's cock?

That's just not true. I mean, I understand why you think it is, but it's just not. You can go look at charts and know this isn't true... go do it now, so you don't make yourself look like an idiot again.

Nice joke.

I dont care because I've already invested in them way before they have done, and I've made more profit and will make more profit. Its not my fault that you are to late to the game and hope to make a coint out of it.

There are coins that have gone higher in % but anyone daytrading alts every day would have 0.0001 chance of matching the satoshi gains of the normie coins just hodling

>calls me a newfag
>is afraid a normie Chad has more money than him from just hodling

Kys

>Nice joke.
LMAO

Talking to you is like talking to a /b/tard.

Why do you even bother, it seems like the topic is a little bit to complicated for you.

These are the people who will dump money into crypto in the future.

The reasonably rich Chinese middle class will find a way to dump money into bitcoins.

I’m just saying there is no way you have daytraded shitcoins for a year and outearned a normie who has held the big 3. Even if you hit on one coin you got justd by many others. You can’t admit you are doing it wrong by trying to be too smart.. just fucking hodl and make money good luck you fucking cuck

What's the best way to hang myself?
Should I buy bags full of little boxes colored like LINK and then tie them to my shoes?
Then I'll kick the chair and people will see that link killed me

>tfw bought ltc and ripple way before normie invasion
300% gains on ltc is cool

Yeah it's pretty cool except you're just an outlier. Not many of us planned on holding the normiebase trio.

half the coins outgained btc in 2017
>satoshi gains
your satoshi gains are zero if you hold btc, brainlet

No duh? You have satoshi gains from eth and ltc obviously?

Who the fuck told you I daytrade? I invest in altcoins and hold.

I did, Im a early adopter normie kek!