Monero pump

Just sold all my IOTA for monero ($40,000 total). Will I kill myself in a month or will I be unimaginably rich?

XMR IS A SHITCOIN
STAY AWAY
DONT BUY

You'll have steady gains, I never lost faith in Monero ever.

This.

dont know about monero but iota is a disaster

Why does anyone actually think this, XMR is the cryptoest crypto there is

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING NORMIE IDIOT

>XMR is a normie coin
>not on coinbase
Topkek

Why not responding by an argument to explain you reasoning as to why XMR is bad

this, steady solid gains, eventually over 1000

>leaking IP
>privacy
ishygddt

i

>implying blockchain has anything to do with TCP/IP stack
Also I know this is a bait, but this meme needs to die. Anyhow, they will be integrating i2p into their wallet anyways to get faggots like you to shut up.

monero on coinbase when?

thx for proving my point

I know it's bait, but for lurkers, it literally doesn't matter if your ip leaks or not and yet they're '''fixing''' it anyway.

monero comes up in the coinbase support search bug you dumb dumbs- xmr will moon if coinbase follows up on this

Never. XMR is focused on privacy, and adding it to Coinbase defeats that purpose.

Yeah, maybe if you're retarded and send Monero directly from your Coinbase wallet to buy anthrax from ISIS.

Buying XMR on coinbase won't be AS private, since you would need to do the whole verification thing. Once you have it though and send it to a seperate wallet they won't know what you do with it

Expect steady gains, it's not going flash and crash? like btc but it's going to keep going up consistently because it's a GOOD and useful crypto. There's a legitimate reason for it to exist.

This. Simply pulling it out to your own wallet before sending it to whoever is enough.

>literally admitting it's leaking IP
>IT'S BAIT
does not compute

Ok, instead of bait I'm just going to assume you're retarded then.

I hope you at least sold at a profit.

IOTA will be top #3 on on CMC before the month is over.

Also on average xmr beats out bitcoin- look at the whole xmr chart- it's steadily raising in satoshis. The biggest risk with Monero is it get's fudded by bans.

No one cares if that coin goes up in price or not.

because we're trying to lower the price with fud
you're ruining it

>banning a computer program
good luck

xmr is favorite coin, 500 by eoy

Mysterium had/has potential but it is just a meme so far

It's unironically about to get listed. Did you see this video from cryptobeak about XRP getting listed as a supported coin on coinbase support? Well I just checked and it works for Monero to... the price of XRP just went through the fucking roof because of this, XMR will do the same. I just traded all my shitcoins for Monero, the profits will be amazing.

Bought IOTA at $1.50 so I made a very good profit on it, I just don't think it's going up much more at least before Q1 2018. The UCL wallet is probably not going to be released in December, network is still clogged as hell and "Q" is apparently also going to be announced in Q1 2018, so it's most likely going to keep steady or fall in price slightly. Monero will hopefully go up.

just bought a shitload xmr. We'll see.

Congrats OP. fasten your seatbelt we'll have a lift off shortly.

Monero is weev-approved.

Yup worst shitcoin ever. 10/10 Would short again

Kek montero gonna be like Tha Challenger.

Why did you say this to a guy who just said that he sold all of his XMR?

You've made a damn-good move, user.

I'd usually fud, but desu you're in for a good ride.

Literally that's the only thing that should come to mind when anyone even mentions xrm.

Seriously dump this pile of garbage led by a horse.

I hope. I want to break $200k by February. Currently sitting at $100k, hoping Ethereum and Monero will get me there alongside with $10k of REQ.

So you know it's good.