Has anyone played the new Final Fantasy TCG yet? Seems pretty sweet to me

Has anyone played the new Final Fantasy TCG yet? Seems pretty sweet to me.

>a new product

OMG SHIIIIIIIIIIIILL

>Final Fantasy
>A game franchise that has evolved into the pinacle edgy shit and whose most iconic character is the edgy brooding faggot
>Thinking that it can out of nowhere try or muscle out established card games such as MtG

Yeah, no. Also I See this same thread with a different image pop up all the time and it almost never gets that many replies. Either we have got a bunch of people who discover it in succession without seeing it here (an unlikely coincidence), or you're being anshilling faggot.

Cheap cash grab, inconsistent artwork, incompetent Bushiroad-style mechanics.

I would if they didn't use god damn CG renders, jesus christ, I know its iconic and all but, fuck man if they have some card sets with Amano artwork I'm game, I guess.

holy shit user no one said it was replacing magic

>No Final Fantasy VI or IX

Bah.

>inconsistent artwork
They're trying to implement the different art styles that were used throughout history. I think it would look weirder if they tried to come up with a unified artstyle for all of the characters.

The boosters feature cards from IX. Not sure about VI, but they probably have them as well.

Is this the same game they released in japan a couple years back?

No, they're just rehashing old artwork. They're not "implementing" it in any way. They just jumbled it together, because fuck it.

>I think it would look weirder if they tried to come up with a unified artstyle for all of the characters.
Except they've done that shit before. Multiple times. The newest game even has a unified style even if it is cutsie chibi crap.

>cloud
Of course
>femcloud
OF COURSE
>Teedos
OK what

>Plays Titus
>Special Ability: Unnerving laugh

Isn't the PS2 the most selling console of all time?

I wouldn't be surprised if FFX is the most played final fantasy just because of that

Call me when they release a FFIV set

I would love to see them release this in a deckbuilder format, just to pull it out every once and a while to go through with friends

>Release a TCG in a deckbuilder format
What?

>Seems pretty sweet to me.
No it doesn't it seems like a dumbed down version of Yo-gi-oh.
That doesn't make it "bad" but it does make it extremely bland, and basically just trying to stand on it's IP alone.

Ruleswise is there anything explicitly wrong with it? Or is it just flavor issue?

You made this same thread two days ago. Stop spamming. Stop shilling.

Talking about it every couple days is pretty far removed from spamming.

It has literally 0 in common with YGO apart from its country of origin.

Launch reception has been massively positive. OP kit comes in January. Hopefully they'll rush out another print run.

I have seen two threads about this game and zero information about it.