Crypto noob thread

This thread is for all the dumb questions you have regarding crypto. Lets keep all the influx of newfags contained in this thread. Redirect all newfag threads and posts here please.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-monero/
getmonero.org/downloads/
github.com/tsiv/ccminer-cryptonight/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>newfags
How can you be a newfag when even prostitutes take bitcoin for payment?

What's the best crypto marketplace? GDAX doesn't seem very good for much

What's a good wallet for multiple cryptocurrencies?

Bittrex was good but is shit now, besides that Binance is probably your best bet

use coinmarketcap.com, click the coin you're interested in, then click "markets". you'll see the exchanges with the most volume trading the coin.

in general, binance and bittrex are good ones.

what is bitcoin?

>166k likes

does any girl thats moderately attractive or that gets implants/plastic surgery/pours on makeup instantly get 200k+ followers on instagram and hundreds of thousands of likes on anything they post? is this why the pussy market is so inflated right now?

wasn't gonna be long before someone asked

bitcoin is created by computers solving hash functions. so in that sense youre right but also very wrong. bitcoin isn't a "virtual coin" it is more close to a number on a spreadsheet. when someone buys bitcoin they are buying a value on a spreadsheets from another person who is selling said value. this transaction is then process by someone called a miner (these people usually work in groups) who is then given a hash function which their computer solves and they are rewarded with bitcoin for processing the transaction. but if you want to learn more pls google it. why do you niggers come to biz and make these shitty fukin threads , wherein your question usually doesn't get answered, when you could just google it. in the time it took you to make this thread and actually get some replies you could've watched 4-5 videos on cryptocurrency and know way more than you do now.

tl;dr google it, nigger

Im from a third world shit country and im looking for any kind of coin to mine from my shit pc, is this possible? Im not looking to be rich but here even a little bit is good

What are sats and satoshies?

I have a wallet with 40 xrp on my computer. If ripple moons like crazy, how do I turn that into USD?

Are tokens just coins, but built on a smart contract? Hows does a, say ERC20 be used to interact with a blockchain project?

smallest amount of a bitcoin

0.00000001 BTC is 1 satoshi

I have coinbase. Where should I store my crypto?
Also where do you recommend getting into Dash/ripple/monero... etc?

I just downloaded a monero wallet and a miner, to get it running according to this guide.
cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-monero/
Wallet: getmonero.org/downloads/
Miner: github.com/tsiv/ccminer-cryptonight/releases

"bitcoin is created by computers solving hash functions. so in that sense youre right but also very wrong. bitcoin isn't a "virtual coin" it is more close to a number on a spreadsheet. when someone buys bitcoin they are buying a value on a spreadsheets from another person who is selling said value. this transaction is then process by someone called a miner (these people usually work in groups) who is then given a hash function which their computer solves and they are rewarded with bitcoin for processing the transaction. but if you want to learn more pls google it. why do you niggers come to biz and make these shitty fukin threads , wherein your question usually doesn't get answered, when you could just google it. in the time it took you to make this thread and actually get some replies you could've watched 4-5 videos on cryptocurrency and know way more than you do now."

GTFO u REDDIT NIGGER

Hi anons. I'm going to ask something really basic and silly, but try to read it entire before cringing out.
I'm trying to learn and "materialize" the very basic concepts of cryptos into my brain, but being from a volatile and changing market is somethign hard and silly.
So, beside the details on how people would be able to affect the terms, there's some formule to understand things like market cap, supplies, the high open or low, why some webs has some graphs and can be not identical etc etc

I know it is a silly question and a very basic one, but I think I need to visualize or materialize into my brain somehow. Thank you.

How do I buy ripple? Can I buy it with my NEO?

I want to get some coin as gifts for xmas. I'm on coinbase it suggests drivers licence, id or passport for The US I'm in the uk, what do I do?

What is a good wallet? Or should I just hold my shit in finance to prevent transfer fees?

What's wrong with bittrex now?

Coinbase also donates money for some minority-women-coding organisation.

I got an email address. how to I change it into a bitcorns? and what's an internet?
HALP PLES

Binance*

LOL I knew crypto was getting popular but I didn't know it was getting THAT popular.

Little bump.

Just order a provisional driving license from the .gov site provided you're not underaged or if you can't do that get your passport out.

Why dont you sell some alts for a 30%btc markup since 10k btc so really *2 profit, buy ltc on binance that is valued at 280$, send ltc on coinbase, sell ltc for 350$, buy ltc on kraken for 280$ send them on coinbase and repeat ?

i'm an indian fag, and coinbase isnt supported in india, and cex.io has a minimum 0.01BTC threshold. I want to invest about 50$ in btc what do i do
?

DYOR
/thread

get a vpn or find another exchange site ?

It Binance legit?

Do any of you pool? I made a thread earlier but what more information.
No I don't want my own miner because of sound and heat (no AC and have roommate)