I'm painting my guard army and i'd like to put small references to tzeentch

I'm painting my guard army and i'd like to put small references to tzeentch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_a3YAEhWU6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, Fuck.

What type of references would be small but noticeable?

Go with things in groups of nine. Nine is Tzeentch's number.

Oh, Shit. My tank formations are in sixes, nines and threes.

Yesss.

Also throw in some bird heraldy maybe? With stylised wins bearing total nine big feathers.

Light blue half aquila on your banners

Try having your heavy weapons squads bending each other over the guns and ramming it home.

It's subtle.

Color the whole Aquila blue, and write "fate" somewhere beneath it. Fateweaver, double-headed blue bird, can be the true herald of your units

birds

tiny birds

bird claws

weird eyes

eyes in random locations

I will be colouring my army blue as for the choice, I'd like to go with a light but mid blue.

References to nine, at least one Primaris rolling on divination, heraldry, a few little bits and pieces here and there-Put a glimpse of a horror hiding in a cockpit or mysterious blue glows around your characters, and such. Or play Renegades, which would be so, so much better

References to Groups of three's, I'm able to do. I'll do glows on weapons and armor maybe eyes.

Give them all beaks.

Have you looked through the FW Renegades and Heretics list? Its a lot more representative of a cult than straight IG

Ah, but theses guard aren't renegades and instead are loyalist.

>eyes in random locations
This
Also eyes on some of your Leman Russes

Groups of 3 is more Nurgle.

Maybe fire? If you've got anything that would have fire on it, add blue and purple to the flames

Well. I arrange my forces into the following pattern.

>Nine is the light tanks
>Six is the heavy tanks
>Three is the super heavy tanks

Have 81 models in your army.

Can I get some ideas for nurglecrons?

youtube.com/watch?v=_a3YAEhWU6k

Have some of them in the middle of some too organic looking self reparation/regeneration?
Have more organic colours, more irregular bodies, maybe to the point of "metal tumours".
Gauss tubes were green, so you may use green energy things (eyes for example) like it was some necron tech, but with an additional fluid aspect as if they were like melting leaking batteries.
Rust for something more straightforward.

> Officers all have plans.
> They are changing their plans.
More seriously I could see tzeentchian guards having an elite infiltration/recon unit. "Adapting" to the environment to stay hidden and collect intelligence on the enemies. One could even they can "change" their bodies to accomplish their mission, but that's just soldiers' legends, naturally.

In addition toIf you have Flayed Ones, make the skins look more sickly, with pustules and rot.
Groups of 8, or 3 if they're spherical enough to recreate Nurgle's symbol. 64 models or of a certain type of unit is good too.
Gauss tubes look dirty and are colored a sickly kind of green, like it has moss and mold on it like dirty glass.
Look somewhat damaged and decayed. Cracks here and there, missing eye, ect.

Give your warlord a small blue bird that sits on his shoulder or nearby.