How varied appearance-wise are dragons in your setting?

How varied appearance-wise are dragons in your setting?

Pretty varied as I like the idea of dragons being supernatural monstrosities and not a species of fauna.

Dragons are basically caged gods in my setting so I guess they'd be pretty varied, but given where my focus is within the setting I only know what one looks like (fairly standard dragon design) and the only other one doesn't utilise their dragon form.

Same. Dragons in my current setting are the gods of change. So any appearances they have beyond streams of light are pretty weird.

I went full BoF4 JRPG nonsense with them.

I'mma drop some art n shit now because fuck all y'all.

Look at this big fuckin whale guy.

I have no idea what those fuckin horns are for but fuck it.

Fuckin' sand sharks.

Even this fuckin Chinese weeaboo is a dragon.

The Sky Dragon was always the coolest of the BoF4 dragon gods.

3 was better.

realy varied, transformation magic is used all the time, to such an extent that a scientist there would be able to make heads or tails of any evolutionary relations to most fantastical species, since they've been toyed with by themselves or others.
Elves for example have this idea of beauty and everyone should strive to achieve their ideal, leading to the elves=pretty.
Dragons come in several shapes and sizes, from there being several draconic species and races, to just anyone being able to turn himself into a dragon through magic. Most dragons are also very proud and vain creatures, often obsessed with power, and the gaining of power. They think that the dragon (six limbs, long serpentine body, limbs, armour, spikes, claws, wings) is the pinacle of power, but they individualy might have differences in horn or teeth arangements, or the propper number of eyes or fingers or toes a dragon should have, or if their teeth should be razored or conical, or the length of their muzzle.
this all leads to a very wide and varied look for dragons.

they've all got the same basic body plan, but they different types look pretty different. All the dragons are descended from a dragon-god mother, so they're really all half-dragons in a way. also inbred as hell.

Pretty varied. There are only 26 "true" dragons, but they're primordial god tier and generally either asleep/imprisoned or being global disasters. They all continuously produce dragon-y spawn from their blood, flesh, dreams, tears, etc, some of which can go on to do the same.

Draconoids of the same lineage tend to share aesthetics and power types (I.e. brood of the Hammer are all big, bulky, stoney, rounded, and tend to rely on brute force but can sometimes muster kinetic or geomantic powers, while Brood of the Lover tend to be colorful, lithe, feathered wings, opalescent, and tend to rely on mind control and charm backed up with illusion, hydromancy, and razor sharp essence infused feathers) , but can be pretty varied.

Same. Dragons are more 'cool' to me when they aren't some shit in a dungeon, but they're more forces of nature or some shit. The role of winged reptile terrorizing the countryside is handled in my setting by wyverns.

They all have scales and six limbs but beyond that species can look very different.

Not as much as I'd like. I usually want dragons to be a bigger deal in my settings, but,i also want a ton of varieties, so I usually run out of space to put them.

I like my dragons to be very serpentine in body, but also remain ancient and powerful reptiles. They're among the first creatures to walk the earth, some ancient ones are demigods of Tiamat, the Glistening One. They are magical and powerful, and their legacy is felt throughout history, draconic creatures to draconic sorcerer bloodlines.